Yankee in the South #15 The Pied Piper of Dumbasses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Willy The Lyin's "investments" must be really tit if he can't even afford a one-time $100 fee.
Also, Willy always boasts that he doesn't care about subscriber counts or Youtube profits, they do what they do for fun. So go ahead and film the park all you want for your nursing homebound stans; just don't monetize those park videos. It's that simple. Yall never hike anyway. You actually don't even need a parking pass; you just drive through and film on your fat asses anyway.
---

A dumbass stan is certainly gonna "donate" $100 for the permit. That's all he's waiting for throughout all his pouting and bitching. It's all a con-game to get the money.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
No matter the subject he has a “friend” or “knows someone” and always has to be the loudest one talking.
I thought I heard him even say his lawyer was a friend of a friend and doesn't practice in this specific area of law. I doubt he even talked to the lawyer but is getting all his info second hand.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yankee in the South #16 The know nothing know it all of the south

29:29 “super10dents” I guess I was kidding myself to think he could comprehend the National Park policy with a better explanation if he speaks like a 3 year old who just overheard a new word.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I figured out why willy hasn't fixed his deck. Since he's afraid of getting a knock on his door from the feds, he has booby trapped the deck to keep them away.
---

Will, you actually believe you work??? What you do is not work. You grift and lie. You want to be on a permanent vacation financed by dense stans and old lonely people that you grift off of. You are pathetic!!
He has 💯 percent said he was retired. Liar, liar.
---

I thought I heard him even say his lawyer was a friend of a friend and doesn't practice in this specific area of law. I doubt he even talked to the lawyer but is getting all his info second hand.
I guess his previous lawyer, who he said was a family member, quit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Sometimes I think teaching the American Revolution in school is a bad thing. Take Will, for example. He can't read, his writing is terrible, math skills are not strong. He retained very little knowledge in school. But it's idiots like Will who, at the first small inconvenience, are the first people who want to go to war and overthrow the government like it's 1776. That's all they know. They know nothing other than Americans won. And, ergo, since Will is American, he will win. They have this mental picture of themselves in history books. Just because you own a gun, Will, doesn't make you a soldier. It doesn't make you right either. Today Will implied that he wanted to go to war with the government over $100. Think about that. Aside from the fact that he is obese and stupid and lazy, the government is so much more well equipped. Dolts always seem to forget that. Will thinks the country is going to unite around him against the tyranny of $100. What a bleeping dunce. There is nothing wrong with FOX NEWS but, Will, you are watching too much of it. Turn it off, Will. You can't handle it. It's going to rile you up and, before you know it, you will be in jail. So slow your roll, cowboy. Going to war over $100 is a stupid bleeping thing to imply, you fat asshole. Go eat more wings and nachos and pretzels and pizza at The Blue Moose. That's what you are equipped to do.

• Heart
Sometimes I think teaching the American Revolution in school is a bad thing. Take Will, for example. He can't read, his writing is terrible, math skills are not strong. He retained very little knowledge in school. But it's idiots like Will who, at the first small inconvenience, are the first people who want to go to war and overthrow the government like it's 1776. That's all they know. They know nothing other than Americans won. And, ergo, since Will is American, he will win. They have this mental picture of themselves in history books. Just because you own a gun, Will, doesn't make you a soldier. It doesn't make you right either. Today Will implied that he wanted to go to war with the government over $100. Think about that. Aside from the fact that he is obese and stupid and lazy, the government is so much more well equipped. Dolts always seem to forget that. Will thinks the country is going to unite around him against the tyranny of $100. What a bleeping dunce. There is nothing wrong with FOX NEWS but, Will, you are watching too much of it. Turn it off, Will. You can't handle it. It's going to rile you up and, before you know it, you will be in jail. So slow your roll, cowboy. Going to war over $100 is a stupid bleeping thing to imply, you fat asshole. Go eat more wings and nachos and pretzels and pizza at The Blue Moose. That's what you are equipped to do.
He claims they don’t have cable or watch TV so not sure he is watching Fox News? maybe at Mom’s house?
---

He is a bleeping LIAR. They can’t survive without the youtube income!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
He claims they don’t have cable or watch TV so not sure he is watching Fox News? maybe at Mom’s house?
---

He is a bleeping LIAR. They can’t survive without the youtube income!!
Are the stans as dumb as Donger to fall for his gaslighting? He's riling up the stans to make them think they're being victimized by the NPS, when they really aren't. He keeps conveniently forgetting to inform all the stans that he can still film the parks for them 24/7 if he just demonetizes those specific videos. Why is he hiding that simple fact? Just to rake in donations for his pity party is why!! It's all for scamming pity money! If you're doing park vids just for your poor homebound audience, then you would gladly do those videos for free for them. They're your fwenz, right?? Help your fwenz out and film the park for free. Monetize the videos where you stuff your fat faces with fast-food. That's your bread and butter income right there Fatty. Oh but wait...you don't even need Youtube income because you have other lucrative "investments" right? You said yourself people don't watch the hiking and parks videos anyway! Oh but now it's all doom and gloom Willy The Crybaby when you can't make pennies off it! duck you con man! :mad:
Ah and go try to sue Uncle Sam dumbass. It will be hilarious! You can't even afford Taco Bell these days. You have a fake lawyer in Mitch-igan. What are you gonna do, go scam an Amish lawyer and fly him in for no pay while he simultaneously builds your deck? William Grace is so bleeping stupid 🤡

Last edited:
  • Heart
He also says that he doesn't watch YouTube but he knows everything being done by ATW, JTC and every other travel vlogger. Basically anything Will says - it's the opposite.
---

Would someone ask Will why he wants to overthrow the government for $100?

Will is going to lead The Gravy Seals!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
They did a wardrobe change between livestreams. They blow my mind sometimes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Willys hat clearly says Mickey with pictures of the rat but dong only 'thinks' it's Mickey.

It is what it is....willys new catch phrase.

Reactions: 9
Willy said they make all of their money from their food reviews. Yes, we watch to see if Dawn can get her food in her piehole and to hear Will's back-handed compliments about the restaurants.
---

9 minutes in and they've sung Happy Birthday three times already.

I’m looking at the first livestream and will and dawn are acting like they are gonna pick up trash with the hussey. I thought they didn’t like each other ?

Reactions: 6
He also says that he doesn't watch YouTube but he knows everything being done by ATW, JTC and every other travel vlogger. Basically anything Will says - it's the opposite.
---

Would someone ask Will why he wants to overthrow the government for $100?

Will is going to lead The Gravy Seals!
Fatboy Willy gets winded just walking 5ft to his car. How the hell is he gonna lead a march on Washington? Better save up for that revolution scooter
cute-dog.gif

The Stans are ready to follow your lead...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Will isn't going to do tit for Dawn's 50th birthday. Will's mom is paying for a cheap trip. Will won't pay for it but he will monetize it. That's what Will does.

• Heart
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.