Yankee in the South #11 I Can't Taste the Mustard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard dummy say they are working on something a little different for Halloween 🎃 🤔 sounds as if they will still be in Gburg, with friends and other YTubers, 🤣🤣🤣 but will be a little bit off the strip??? Just who is going to venture off the main candy trail to see willy and dong and their nonexistent friends hand out last year's candy?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I heard dummy say they are working on something a little different for Halloween 🎃 🤔 sounds as if they will still be in Gburg, with friends and other YTubers, 🤣🤣🤣 but will be a little bit off the strip??? Just who is going to venture off the main candy trail to see willy and dong and their nonexistent friends hand out last year's candy?
They will when they find out about the full size candy bars.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Last year SMF had a booth set up with other you tubers by Ripley Aquarium handing out candy. I wonder if YITS is going to try and copy that this year?

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe none of the stans asked where they went this past weekend for their anniversary? If they did he did not read that question. I am sure CATS took them out and paid.
The grifting charade really is a facade that carefully masks what I now consider to be a very deceitful evil! Their Stans are carefully directed to what they can & should ask by manipulating their behavior like Pavlov’s dogs, only what they want to hear is rewarded with acknowledgement. The facade is what makes it so evil. Unless people trust their instincts & take a hard look behind the false facing they will never see it as we now do! And most people will not! Most people will deny their instincts because they fear being involved in anything controversial so they not only accept it, they are actually what enables it to exist! And thus the the grifters continue to be gifted and they will smile & take as much of your fixed income as you are willing to give. That kind of deceit is evil!

Another epic fail. Kids won't venture off strip on Halloween away from all the action. Willy the coward is hiding just because he's trying to avoid Joshie, Jeff, and Eric. Donkey Dong is eventually gonna get bored off-strip and rumble her way to the strip knocking over everyone in her path.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone needs to take the lyrics to Eastbound and Down and rework them for Will and Dong driving up to Hershey to get candy bars for Halloween.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
According to socialblade his numbers are way down. Before the Buc-Cee’s video he was averaging just under 19,000 views per day. He is now close to 21,000. The maximum income according to the site has dropped by 1,000 dollars compared to last month, nearly a third of his income. Willy has to put out a crap ass video a day just to maintain these low numbers His livestream videos are removed by the next day so he doesn’t get many views on them. His channel is going down the toilet at a rapid pace. He has mentioned a few times he has been exploring various jobs because wages are up. I believe reality is calling. They may not have high housing costs but they have all the other costs of living like us. They have no company benefits like insurance, pensions, 401 plans, etc. I do not believe he thought any of this out when he quit his job.
That shows how much of an idiot he is. If wages go up 10% and prices go up 10%, you're in the same place you were before so his lazy ass should already have a job.

Reactions: 5
Another epic fail. Kids won't venture off strip on Halloween away from all the action. Willy the coward is hiding just because he's trying to avoid Joshie, Jeff, and Eric. Donkey Dong is eventually gonna get bored off-strip and rumble her way to the strip knocking over everyone in her path.

This is a classic!!

The grifting charade really is a facade that carefully masks what I now consider to be a very deceitful evil! Their Stans are carefully directed to what they can & should ask by manipulating their behavior like Pavlov’s dogs, only what they want to hear is rewarded with acknowledgement. The facade is what makes it so evil. Unless people trust their instincts & take a hard look behind the false facing they will never see it as we now do! And most people will not! Most people will deny their instincts because they fear being involved in anything controversial so they not only accept it, they are actually what enables it to exist! And thus the the grifters continue to be gifted and they will smile & take as much of your fixed income as you are willing to give. That kind of deceit is evil!
Yes it is all a facade that is going to crash. I talked to someone that knows MT Smith and he said that Sherry Dunn had received her comics and that mt smith was pissed that Willy thanked him in a livechat to make it appear that he did willy the favor. He said that when he talked to Sherry Dunn, it appeared as if she was ready to forgive and forget, hence her speaking to willy in the CATS livestream. But then "watching from the sidelines" reached out to Sherry and tried to pull on her heartstrings telling her she would be judged for how she was treating willy and dong. He said now that she is done with willy and dong for good.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
This is a classic!!

Yes it is all a facade that is going to crash. I talked to someone that knows MT Smith and he said that Sherry Dunn had received her comics and that mt smith was pissed that Willy thanked him in a livechat to make it appear that he did willy the favor. He said that when he talked to Sherry Dunn, it appeared as if she was ready to forgive and forget, hence her speaking to willy in the CATS livestream. But then "watching from the sidelines" reached out to Sherry and tried to pull on her heartstrings telling her she would be judged for how she was treating willy and dong. He said now that she is done with willy and dong for good.
I hope she means it. Also Willy’s sideline momma needs to knock off supporting her low life son !!!

He kept the container from their Dolly ice cream. 🤔
Yeah the Yard Milkshake glasses are in that junk behind him also. It is not ALL stuff stans sent him. Another lie.

This is a classic!!

Wait a minute.....so who is WFTS? We have speculated it was willys mom or sister. I find it hard to believe his sister would contact Sherry directly and if it's his mom she needs to cut the umbilical cord. This is next level trolling and bullying, just what willy cries about. She must have sent him a lot of money otherwise why would he care if she left or not.
Hey Willy 👋 you are a piece of tit. Your entire family is nothing but a system sucking, grifting, broken down car having, slumlord, rat infested, tall grass having, ungrateful, lying, falling down deck having, mangle mouthed, illiterate, delusional bunch of ATW wanna be's.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Wait a minute.....so who is WFTS? We have speculated it was willys mom or sister. I find it hard to believe his sister would contact Sherry directly and if it's his mom she needs to cut the umbilical cord. This is next level trolling and bullying, just what willy cries about. She must have sent him a lot of money otherwise why would he care if she left or not.
Hey Willy 👋 you are a piece of tit. Your entire family is nothing but a system sucking, grifting, broken down car having, slumlord, rat infested, tall grass having, ungrateful, lying, falling down deck having, mangle mouthed, illiterate, delusional bunch of ATW wanna be's.
It is widely believed WFTS is his Mom. A lot of talk of this on Smoky Mountain Follies videos. WFTS is always on those videos defending her dead beat boy.

See below where WFTS says they are on a fixed income? his retired momma

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don't know for definite, but I have heard wfts is either wills mom or wills sister. From the way that wfts always defends willy and dong in the comment sections, im almost 100% sure it's one of those two. I have also heard in livestreams willy and dong thanking them and laughing or saying we will be seeing you soon, so it's definitely family. Now why in the hell willy would have them reach out to Sherry, I have no clue. It's one suscriber. But I think more than anything he was concerned about Sherry bad mouthing him to her other friends that are his stans as well. But I was shocked when my buddy said they reached out to Sherry, and according to him, Sherry didn't know know who wfts was, other than she knew it was someone trying to emotionally manipulate her because she had quit going to his livestreams over the comic books. That entire Grace family is a disgrace and scum as far as I'm concerned.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
This is a classic!!

I can confirm Sherry Dunn is well aware of the grift. She intentionally mentioned the comics when YITS came into CATS livestream👍👍. Will is trying to appear as a friend to all of us he has banned. He singled out a select few that he knew were calling him out for treating Sherry as he did.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
👏🏻 System sucking, like that one! It is ok, you do not have to hold back in here, we are with you 😆😂🤣. He better hope I do not run into him in town, he will be called out! And I am just the man to do it!

Last edited:
  • Heart
I don't know for definite, but I have heard wfts is either wills mom or wills sister. From the way that wfts always defends willy and dong in the comment sections, im almost 100% sure it's one of those two. I have also heard in livestreams willy and dong thanking them and laughing or saying we will be seeing you soon, so it's definitely family. Now why in the hell willy would have them reach out to Sherry, I have no clue. It's one suscriber. But I think more than anything he was concerned about Sherry bad mouthing him to her other friends that are his stans as well. But I was shocked when my buddy said they reached out to Sherry, and according to him, Sherry didn't know know who wfts was, other than she knew it was someone trying to emotionally manipulate her because she had quit going to his livestreams over the comic books. That entire Grace family is a disgrace and scum as far as I'm concerned.
I really can’t see it being his sister that was making fun of him on the 4th of July. Jamie is her name not Sierra.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I really can’t see it being his sister that was making fun of him on the 4th of July.
YES, sat right behind him, partly in view, & had no trouble ribbing him pretty hard. To my eye she had no hesitation about it & it could easily appear as payback to an arrogant smartass!

I have a friend that suscribed a couple weeks ago just to ask a question in the live stream. She asked about the 30 suggestions of summer, and that's when willy said those things are expensive, like 350 to ride a helicopter. That same friend went in to ask a question in the livestream last night, and she had already been blocked.

YES, sat right behind him, partly in view, & had no trouble ribbing him pretty hard. To my eye she had no hesitation about it & it could easily appear as payback to an arrogant smartass!
I agree, I think watching from the sidelines is willys mommy.

Reactions: 12
I have a friend that suscribed a couple weeks ago just to ask a question in the live stream. She asked about the 30 suggestions of summer, and that's when willy said those things are expensive, like 350 to ride a helicopter. That same friend went in to ask a question in the livestream last night, and she had already been blocked.

I agree, I think watching from the sidelines is willys mommy.
We need more screenshots to make sure it's not Will himself. He's pretty good at lying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.