Yankee in the South #11 I Can't Taste the Mustard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
12:33 "duck Joe Biden!" is rapped several times. Nice family channel, Mr. I Spend Hours Editing.

I seriously don't care, but it's obvious that 1. Will's audience won't care because it's Biden. 2. Will doesn't spend very much time editing.

Other than that, I really enjoyed the cavalcade of "Don't Tread On Me", 13 Colony and Confederate Flags. What country do these toothless fatties think they live in? Disgraceful.
Be sure to flag it for language everyone 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 11
These two morons and their dumbass stans fully support all the cursing and racists flags. So they won’t see anything wrong with it, and will claim anyone who does is tOo SeNsItIvE.

Will is making “yeller” his new thing to fit in with the cousin fuckers surrounding him, and to annoy Tattle 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Who are these jeep vlogs for, 1 maybe but 2? It's just like their oh so famous rod run videos. 🤮 Willy worries that their content, ahem, can be redundant if they stay exclusively in the Smokies. Mission accomished.

Reactions: 10
Can he stop saying "Yeller" Jeep?
Dawn's Jeep is literally one of the cheapest most basic boring versions of the Wrangler. Will will never do any modifications to it. Didn't someone spot a check engine light that was on in the video where he went "off roading"? Probably hasn't even gotten that taken care of yet.

Reactions: 14
Dawn's Jeep is literally one of the cheapest most basic boring versions of the Wrangler. Will will never do any modifications to it. Didn't someone spot a check engine light that was on in the video where he went "off roading"? Probably hasn't even gotten that taken care of yet.
Willy is too poor and unhandy to add any mods to her Jeep. Then he uses the lame excuse "Dawn likes to keep her Jeep stock"

• Heart
I'm shocked all those Jeeps were able to make it down the strip without running out of gas.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Will's Buc-ee's video got over 52K views, the most he's gotten in quite awhile. The YITS audience loves giant truck stops!

• Sick
  • Sad
Will's Buc-ee's video got over 52K views, the most he's gotten in quite awhile. The YITS audience loves giant truck stops!
I was a bit surprised at those numbers but, I guess Will telling that this will be their biggest store anywhere has built interest. However I looked at his other recent videos & I believe his viewer averages are down. Any kind of real hiking videos seem to be done. That starts to narrow down what they can actually do to attractions & watching them eat, which is getting pretty old?! As the house and car repairs call louder & louder their limited ability to do attractions becomes more & more apparent. I believe that is what happened to his big “30 viewer suggestion event.” He simply could not afford to do anymore. If I am remembering correctly, at about the same time, the startling cost of gas & lodging had him running back home from Dawn’s 50 state adventure to get the next ad check from the P. O. Box! That & the Michigan trip brought a financial reality check I believe as evidenced by his latest low budget videos & “no cost” livestreams! Patreon, super chats, or this new I don’t have to do anything for the subscriber money grift is him scrambling in desperation for funds to save his delusional claim to fame. If it wasn’t for the alluring Great Smoky Mountains his channel wouldn’t be much to speak of. If they had not already established the base they seem to have there wouldn’t be much of anything to sustain them. The base network still brings him a certain number of new & unsuspecting viewers so life goes on for now but reality is closing in!!

According to socialblade his numbers are way down. Before the Buc-Cee’s video he was averaging just under 19,000 views per day. He is now close to 21,000. The maximum income according to the site has dropped by 1,000 dollars compared to last month, nearly a third of his income. Willy has to put out a crap ass video a day just to maintain these low numbers His livestream videos are removed by the next day so he doesn’t get many views on them. His channel is going down the toilet at a rapid pace. He has mentioned a few times he has been exploring various jobs because wages are up. I believe reality is calling. They may not have high housing costs but they have all the other costs of living like us. They have no company benefits like insurance, pensions, 401 plans, etc. I do not believe he thought any of this out when he quit his job.

• Heart
I'm shocked all those Jeeps were able to make it down the strip without running out of gas.
Jeeps look like so much fun, but they are so overrated and impractical to actually own as your primary vehicle. When I was a kid my first car was a Jeep Wrangler. I bought it new when I was 16 and drove it for 13 years until the engine finally cracked. I have a love/hate relationship with Jeeps. They still catch my eye, but there's no way I would ever want to buy one again. I babied it and rarely took it offroad because it was my daily driver. It wasn't fun taking the time to take off the top and store it all somewhere, so I usually kept the top on and it was hot as hell inside without AC. In the winter the heat worked a bit too well and it was still always hot as hell inside. The ride was so rough and uncomfortable it would give you a headache, or was that the Van Halen cranked up to 11? The gas mileage was terrible; I was always filling it up. It had a ton of factory recalls and was always in the shop for something breaking. It had no locks, so all my tit was always getting stolen at college. Long road trips were absolutely miserable and I would usually plan to drive through the dead of night so temperatures were coolest inside. The day I finally sold it was a glorious day. Looking back, the only thing I loved about it was the Jeep community. That was the fun part. Every other Jeep driver gives you a wave and people always strike up a conversation about your vehicle. The duck thing wasn't a thing yet, but I'm glad about that. I don't want stupid ducks all over my car every time I try to buy a loaf of bread. I don't have time for all that, so I drive a Japanese crossover grocery-getter now. Loving the 30mpg and smooth ride every day though,. My new crossover has never had a breakdown or recall in 5 years so far (knock on fake wood).

Last edited:
According to socialblade his numbers are way down. Before the Buc-Cee’s video he was averaging just under 19,000 views per day. He is now close to 21,000. The maximum income according to the site has dropped by 1,000 dollars compared to last month, nearly a third of his income. Willy has to put out a crap ass video a day just to maintain these low numbers His livestream videos are removed by the next day so he doesn’t get many views on them. His channel is going down the toilet at a rapid pace. He has mentioned a few times he has been exploring various jobs because wages are up. I believe reality is calling. They may not have high housing costs but they have all the other costs of living like us. They have no company benefits like insurance, pensions, 401 plans, etc. I do not believe he thought any of this out when he quit his job.
But....SlickWilly said you Socialblade is ALL WRONG!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow, thank you! I do not know how to get those numbers so it is very interesting. If that $1000 a month figure is correct the decline is worse than I thought & very revealing as to their current reality?! As I have said, when you smile & fleece good folks out of a piece of their Social Security check, you got it coming!! This is similar to how folks feel Will when you smile and take from what they need! How does it feel??

Reactions: 8
We all know slick willy being pretty much broke is the reason for the low budget terrible videos hes been putting out recently. But his laziness is really showing thru bc he says he has a dozen videos from the Michigan trip that he hasn't edited. what the hell do two adults with out jobs do all day?
ive owned my own business for the last 8 years and i work from the time i get up to the time i go to sleep it feels like. if my "job" was making youtube videos i will treat it the same way but slick willy is beyond lazy.
we go to the smokeys 2-3 times a year and i know for a fact there is a lot of stuff to do down there that is pretty much free but will is so simple minded he doesn't know how to work that to his advantage. Will can make the most fun thing in the world look boring as hell or make the best food around look gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Jeeps look like so much fun, but they are so overrated and impractical to actually own as your primary vehicle. When I was a kid my first car was a Jeep Wrangler. I bought it new when I was 16 and drove it for 13 years until the engine finally cracked. I have a love/hate relationship with Jeeps. They still catch my eye, but there's no way I would ever want to buy one again. I babied it and rarely took it offroad because it was my daily driver. It wasn't fun taking the time to take off the top and store it all somewhere, so I usually kept the top on and it was hot as hell inside without AC. In the winter the heat worked a bit too well and it was still always hot as hell inside. The ride was so rough and uncomfortable it would give you a headache, or was that the Van Halen cranked up to 11? The gas mileage was terrible; I was always filling it up. It had a ton of factory recalls and was always in the shop for something breaking. It had no locks, so all my tit was always getting stolen at college. Long road trips were absolutely miserable and I would usually plan to drive through the dead of night so temperatures were coolest inside. The day I finally sold it was a glorious day. Looking back, the only thing I loved about it was the Jeep community. That was the fun part. Every other Jeep driver gives you a wave and people always strike up a conversation about your vehicle. The duck thing wasn't a thing yet, but I'm glad about that. I don't want stupid ducks all over my car every time I try to buy a loaf of bread. I don't have time for all that, so I drive a Japanese crossover grocery-getter now. Loving the 30mpg and smooth ride every day though,. My new crossover has never had a breakdown or recall in 5 years so far (knock on fake wood).
I hate jeeps I think that a real car person would not buy a jeep because they know that they’re full of electrical problems and constant issues the old jeeps back in the 80s were good but they’re not good anymore and they haven’t been good for a long time. The only reason to buy a jeep is if you’re really going to take it out in the woods to use it the way they’re supposed to be used. I think it’s ridiculous to just buy a jeep when you never get it out of the city IMO. My nephew has one of the new gladiators it’s ridiculous and costing him an arm and a leg every month and it’s already broken down. It’s a status symbol for nothing and the duck thing would drive me nuts that’s just thanks for putting extra useless plastic everywhere.
HOWEVER… I think Will was an absolute idiot and missed an opportunity since the duck thing is a thing. If I had a jeep and I went to the jeep round up or whatever the hell it was called I would have gone on Amazon bought a lot of the small ducks. You can get 100 for 40 bucks, he spends that on a fast food meal he could’ve afforded to do this. I would have attached a print out with my channel name on it to promote my channel. He REALLY screwed up an opportunity to promote his channel and get new subs

• Heart
I think Will was an absolute idiot and missed an opportunity since the duck thing is a thing. If I had a jeep and I went to the jeep round up or whatever the hell it was called I would have gone on Amazon bought a lot of the small ducks. You can get 100 for 40 bucks, he spends that on a fast food meal he could’ve afforded to do this. I would have attached a print out with my channel name on it to promote my channel. He REALLY screwed up an opportunity to promote his channel and get new subs
Willy, the marketing genius, would never come up with that ideal in a million years. He will copy you and do it next year though if he actually has $40 left. It was pretty funny that absolutely NONE of the Jeep people recognized them. Jeep people are busy out on real adventures, while Willy's stans are shut-ins waiting around for the grim reaper.

Last edited:
  • Haha
The Wrangler, as I understand them, are/were primarily designed to be an off road vehicle. How they have evolved to be this rather expensive, look at what I got, type of thing is beyond me? To each his/her own☺. The short wheel base puts the bumps in the road right up your backside & the cab space is too small for my liking but Jeep has a good riding alternative. We have the Grand Cherokee but the Cherokee rides very nice as well.

The Wrangler, as I understand them, are/were primarily designed to be an off road vehicle. How they have evolved to be this rather expensive, look at what I got, type of thing is beyond me? To each his/her own☺. The short wheel base puts the bumps in the road right up your backside & the cab space is too small for my liking but Jeep has a good riding alternative. We have the Grand Cherokee but the Cherokee rides very nice as well.
The Cherokee and Grand Cherokee are also terribly made. They will be at the mechanic more than on the road. Honestly, Jeeps haven't been durable and quality built since the military Willy's and the CJ5 and CJ7 of the 70's and 80's. Those were built like tanks and you can still find many of them still on the road today. Once Chrysler bought AMC and Jeep in 87 it was all downhill from there. Today, the Wranglers are built even worse and they jacked the prices up sky high.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I've been fortunate so far. My previous car was a 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee that had over 320k before I sold it, no major issues at all. I bought a brand new 21 Jeep Cherokee a couple years ago and it's not had any issues so far. Of course, YMMV.

Reactions: 4
I've been fortunate so far. My previous car was a 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee that had over 320k before I sold it, no major issues at all. I bought a brand new 21 Jeep Cherokee a couple years ago and it's not had any issues so far. Of course, YMMV.
We had a 2000 Grand Cherokee. It held up well and had a good ride for that type of vehicle. We do a lot outdoors & the Jeep fits our needs. We now have a 2020 & all has been well☺

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.