Xenia Adonts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah I think she is super short
i agree. after looking up pictures of her and tamara together, she looks much shorter and i dont think tamara is that tall either she is only like 5'7 right? xenia looks like she must be 5'3 or 5'4 like camila coehlo. anyone know caro daur's height for comparison?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
i agree. after looking up pictures of her and tamara together, she looks much shorter and i dont think tamara is that tall either she is only like 5'7 right? xenia looks like she must be 5'3 or 5'4 like camila coehlo. anyone know caro daur's height for comparison?
I think Caro is around 5’7 as well and if you compare her to Xenia, Caro is the taller. Xenea wearing extremely high heels on the first pic

I hate that she goes on and on in her preachy tone about how bad the fashion industry is and that for her brand she's trying to make it sustainable and "do everything right". Yet she just wears outfits once, collects a million handbags, flies all over the world. How is that "sustainable"? 100000% hypocrite
And just to add on this, she did several ad’s for About you and obviously didn’t have a problem with it. So weird.
Someone pointed out good, she was more bearable before, cute and friendly (at least she seemed so), now she’s so annoying that I can’t watch her stories anymore because she’s just too much.

Attire has some nice pieces in my opinion, would love to get the trench coat, it looks really good.

• Wow
And just to add on this, she did several ad’s for About you and obviously didn’t have a problem with it. So weird.
Someone pointed out good, she was more bearable before, cute and friendly (at least she seemed so), now she’s so annoying that I can’t watch her stories anymore because she’s just too much.

Attire has some nice pieces in my opinion, would love to get the trench coat, it looks really good.
what is About you?

bleeping disgusting and pathetic. Also did she get this cat eye procedure done? I mean what is happening with her eyes in this ad?

I was browsing some online shops these days and I think I've found the brand that has copied Xenia's design (well, actually Carmela's design, she's the one who does the creative work at Attire). The brand is The Reformation, they used to have the dress in yellowish and now in hot pink.
this is a bit off topic but I HATE REFORMATIONNNNN the quality of their stuff is sooooo bad for their prices. Like I don’t understand how Farfetch has the brand.

Did anyone here buy anything from Attire? I wonder if it’s worth the splurge
I have! One sweater and the Trenchcoat in beige. I love both. The sweater is warm without being overwhelming nor itchy and the trench is great for layering! I live in Germany so they are both really functional pieces for me and worth the splurge (the weather is cold here except for like 3 months of spring/summer). Whatever my personal opinion on Xenia (good and bad) in my opinion the brand and the pieces are well thought and hiring Carmela was brilliant. Im 152 cm btw and I thought the trench was gonna swim on me, I messaged Carmela and she recommended me to order the XS one and though I’m not skinny (I’m normally a M size) it fitted perfectly. I don’t like eeevery item of the collection (as with every brand) but I would love to own the silk dress and a blazer in the future. However, if you still want something of great quality but maybe from a not so much sustainable brand, Everlane does great sweaters and outerwear! Just check the compositions and avoid non recicles polyester :)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Interesting is that they are keeping the Paris appartment because they can't really move to NY. She has an O1 visa and Jyrgn is apparently on ESTA - they would need to marry for him to get the O3 - so he needs to leave after max 90 days in the US before returning. And technically you are not allowed to live in the US when on a tourist visa... :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The IG post about the NYC move it so weird the way she announces it like a PR rep announces something about a relevant a list celeb. Why do her followers who follow her for fashion/outfits need to know that she’s moving to NYC, keeping her paris apartment and travelling between paris and nyc? It’s so self absorbed, tone deaf, self congratulatory and cringe worthy the importance these influencers place on themselves

Reactions: 11
The IG post about the NYC move it so weird the way she announces it like a PR rep announces something about a relevant a list celeb. Why do her followers who follow her for fashion/outfits need to know that she’s moving to NYC, keeping her paris apartment and travelling between paris and nyc? It’s so self absorbed, tone deaf, self congratulatory and cringe worthy the importance these influencers place on themselves
Moving to NYC is a thing right now. Before that, every time an influencer moved they attract new viewers. I get that they think it will do wonders for Attire but it does not hurt to advertise herself more on other grounds too.

I would like to know what kind of effect the move has on the brand. If it will stay as millenial pink as it is now. If the aesthetic will sell, change and if she gains or looses costumers.

Reactions: 4
I don’t keep up with xenia anymore, but looked at her instagram yesterday and I am so confused. Is she really taking her dog on these long ass flights?? 😳

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I just wanted to say about the move from Paris to Ny because of the "peeeeeople being different". Paris is so unique and diverse but of course if you only go to specific places and ignore the vibrant city you get bored easily. This will be the same in NY after a while. Already she is going to only fancy restaurants, yet preaching how every small restaurant she tries has the most amazing food

Reactions: 5