Xenia Adonts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In other words, she wants a fan-girl that buys her tampons and Gucci coffee. Walk her dog and delete 'bad' comments from her Instagram account.

She just wants someone who every day feels so THANKFUL to work with the most successful, smart, happy, intuitive and special human beign in this world: Xenia.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i'm not sure if she has lip filler because her lips are quite small. maybe we can find older pictures to compare her lips. i have that shadow as well but i've never had any filler done

Reactions: 2
i'm not sure if she has lip filler because her lips are quite small. maybe we can find older pictures to compare her lips. i have that shadow as well but i've never had any filler done
With all due respect, how can you look at those lips and NOT immediatly think they are filler lips? 🤭 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah she had lip fillers. I remember back in they day when she was besties with milena she had the worst lip injection! Her bottom lip would always hand down to her chin from all this lip filler!

Reactions: 4
Is there a sponsorship coming in the next post like the Gucci ones? Such a weird chat that she HAD to post for attention along with the photo dump.
Tbh I think even though she‘s like ‚yeah we‘re so cool and I‘m so low maintenance blabla‘ it nags her, that‘s why she‘s making these jokes. So many years and no ring. Not like women have to marry, god no, but the way she behaves .. maybe she‘s not that cool at all with it.

Reactions: 3
Tbh I think even though she‘s like ‚yeah we‘re so cool and I‘m so low maintenance blabla‘ it nags her, that‘s why she‘s making these jokes. So many years and no ring. Not like women have to marry, god no, but the way she behaves .. maybe she‘s not that cool at all with it.
I think she actually doesn't care about being engaged so long as her best frenemy Tamara doesn't get engaged before her. Her and jurgen seem too busy ATM with attire to do the kind of wedding I'd imagine she'd want, whereas Tamara is busy doing nothing except cosplaying amalita amalfi

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i watched caro's vlog, and although i do not understand german so i was reading the english subtitles, it was still so refreshing and down to earth compared to xenia and especially tamara's

Reactions: 5
I have no news on this but am just throwing out as speculation:

Do you think Xenia can score an invite to today’s Met gala 👀

Do you think Xenia can score an invite to today’s Met gala 👀
no way, the only influencers that get invited really are in like the multi millions of followings, like emma chaimberlain, who looks even more boring than xenia, is the gen z influencer face of louis vuitton and has over 15M ig followers and has a very popular youtube channel (11M+ subs) so she gets invited. youtube personalities get invited a lot to host interviews on the red carpet because their personalities show through their youtube videos, it is much harder for influencers who are mainly only popular on instagram to get invited to the met gala. addison rae, liza koshy, chiara ferragni, james charles, camila coelho are all influencers who have attended the met gala and their reach and influence is much much larger than xenias

Reactions: 6
no way, the only influencers that get invited really are in like the multi millions of followings, like emma chaimberlain, who looks even more boring than xenia, is the gen z influencer face of louis vuitton and has over 15M ig followers and has a very popular youtube channel (11M+ subs) so she gets invited. youtube personalities get invited a lot to host interviews on the red carpet because their personalities show through their youtube videos, it is much harder for influencers who are mainly only popular on instagram to get invited to the met gala. addison rae, liza koshy, chiara ferragni, james charles, camila coelho are all influencers who have attended the met gala and their reach and influence is much much larger than xenias

The red carpet will be interesting in terms of any changes with influencers being invited after the pandemic period stalling the event. Letting James Charles in was Ugh 😵💫

Emma Chamberlain has only attended through Derek Blasberg/YouTube, though. He’s her meal ticket. The only fashion influencer I’d like to see go is Amelie Zilber. She got to attend the Oscar’s but I can’t remember why

Reactions: 1