Xenia Adonts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see that adding a NYC is probably not a bad idea for her if she wants to see Attire grow. It's annoying being in the states and having to have stuff shipped from Europe here -- getting a distributer in the greater NY area (of which there are TONS) should help grow her brand.

What confuses me about Xenia is she seems more focused on her Influencer career. Like why is she off on a trip with Gucci and trying to get an agent in LA for her TikTok? There are only so many hours in the day and it's strange to me she's not using them more to grow her viable business. Social media can go away in a blink of an eye!

Reactions: 9
Finally unfollow her. She used to be so inspiring/productive. But now every time I see her stories I only think "annoying!". She just wants to let you know she is better than you!. That her life is perfect!. She is loosing that connection she had with her audience. She is too focused now on having a team of people that edit her photos, post her IG photos for her. She only talk to her audience to tell how good her life is. Her Q&A's are the kind of "I'm moving to NYC, ask me anything". 🙄

CaroDaur seems the only influencer to be really down to earth these days. She can post a little bit of everything and be so inspiring.

Reactions: 8
Finally unfollow her. She used to be so inspiring/productive. But now every time I see her stories I only think "annoying!". She just wants to let you know she is better than you!. That her life is perfect!. She is loosing that connection she had with her audience. She is too focused now on having a team of people that edit her photos, post her IG photos for her. She only talk to her audience to tell how good her life is. Her Q&A's are the kind of "I'm moving to NYC, ask me anything". 🙄

CaroDaur seems the only influencer to be really down to earth these days. She can post a little bit of everything and be so inspiring.
I love Caro. She has a real sense of humor about herself and never comes off in a preachy elitist way.

Xenia to me is very unprofessional in the way she handles her hiring. She posts a job ad in an Insta story with very little description and no compensation rate then clearly ghosts applicants for weeks and even months — then will say in a random q&a that she’s too busy to review applicants but also that she wants only serious applicants only. Serious, smart and qualified people don’t deserve that tit.

Maybe that laissez faire bullshit flies in Paris but it definitely WILL NOT here in NYC. Time to knock her down to reality because we just don’t duck around with people who duck around. It’s also really hard to believe she’s soooooooo busy and unable to review applications when 90% of what she posts is just her reading books and bleeping around

Reactions: 11
There is something about the way she tells a story. Ever since someone here said she is increasingly more smug I can’t unsee it. The trust your intuition thing - feels like it’s a stretch to use the lost passport as an example for self assertion and self love.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
There is something about the way she tells a story. Ever since someone here said she is increasingly more smug I can’t unsee it. The trust your intuition thing - feels like it’s a stretch to use the lost passport as an example for self assertion and self love.
🙄 Wow, reading this... she always portrait herself as a super human #SoOneInAKind #SoSpecial #MindBlowing #ImBetterThanEveryoneElse I remember to read other posts like this one. Like she has special powers.

I do understand the power of mind. And I do understand she reads a lot of those books that try to demostrate that anything is possible... But the way she goes everyday about how incredible she is 🙄

Reactions: 7
This was legit wild to me. Shorty thinks she’s the most special of special beings ✨ ✨🙄

Xenia, honey, I‘d very much like to know where the replacement heads for my Womanizer are but it seems my ✨ I N T U I T I O N ✨ isn‘t strong enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am so angry that she drags her dog across all these cross country flights.. at first i thought she left him with a sitter but nope

Reactions: 4
I am so angry that she drags her dog across all these cross country flights.. at first i thought she left him with a sitter but nope
I know, poor dog!.

But hey, we are talking about Wonder-Xenia you guys!. Maybe she called upon at her ✨I N T U I T I O N ✨ and purposefully connected with it and got the message that the dog agrees with the long trips.

For insignificant humans like us with not strong ✨I N T U I T I O N ✨ like her, is hard to understand.

Don't ask how she knows the dog enjoy 8+ hours flight.

Reactions: 6
Ok, I will give her credit today cause she seems one of the only few that is using her platform (IG) being active on this horrible situation.

I 100% agree with her slide today that "just because" there's tit news you have to show up to work and be professional, doesn't matter if you are a baker or an influencer. BUT influencer chose their extremely vain, dishonest, sell out jobs and get compensated magnificently for it. They are being paid to be an empty walking ad space that has to suck up and kiss ass, that's literally it. They are extremely dependant on their followers so maybe do everything in your power to not agrevate them? I was with her up until she used the universal "duck you" sign of "don't do hate"! Obvi you should try to keep hate out of your life but criticism (!) of influencer lifestyle in the times of war (at least at the day of invasion) is def not "hate" and I bleeping hate this narrative that you are not allowed to voice any kind of criticism because of hAtE towards the influencer who is actively contributing tit behaviour and hAtE to their followers. It gives "eat my tit and be happy I feed it to you".

I 100% agree with her slide today that "just because" there's tit news you have to show up to work and be professional, doesn't matter if you are a baker or an influencer. BUT influencer chose their extremely vain, dishonest, sell out jobs and get compensated magnificently for it. They are being paid to be an empty walking ad space that has to suck up and kiss ass, that's literally it. They are extremely dependant on their followers so maybe do everything in your power to not agrevate them? I was with her up until she used the universal "duck you" sign of "don't do hate"! Obvi you should try to keep hate out of your life but criticism (!) of influencer lifestyle in the times of war (at least at the day of invasion) is def not "hate" and I bleeping hate this narrative that you are not allowed to voice any kind of criticism because of hAtE towards the influencer who is actively contributing tit behaviour and hAtE to their followers. It gives "eat my tit and be happy I feed it to you".
Her whole speech was clearly a response to people's genuinely disgusted reactions at her "NYC BFF" Danielle Bernstein (WeWoreWhat), who is extremely problematic, a liar, thief, and copier, but also above all, just insufferable.

So Danielle basically posted today that she's gonna launch her 554,679,434th swim line and a portion of proceeds will go to Ukrainian families.....and she wrote she can simultaneously "raise awareness for her new line" and also talk about important issues. And people were like um wtf is wrong with you???

So Xenia's stories, I believe, were likely most closely tied to this response (You can see the post on WeOverWhat's Instagram) people had to WeWoreWhat being tone deaf as always.
I think Xenia knows on some level that one wrong move, that could be the beginning of her audience turning on her (though I think she is genuinely kind and not someone who should be majorly concerned for that), and she also doesn't see the point of channeling energy to hate on Danielle instead of helping Ukraine, for example. But people love to be haters, especially when it comes to wealthy or successful people, because it helps us feel better about ourselves to take them down a notch or find imperfections in them that we deign to be horrible qualities we could personally never succumb to.

But it also seems Xenia just lets Danielle go by unscathed and continues to support her, even as she steals from smaller designers, people of color, and everyone really and floods the market with her fast fashion (something Xenia supposedly is against) and just does horrible things. I think maybe Xenia pities her.

I think she used to have such nice like day in the life stories but now I don't really like her story content. I used to feel super connected to her via daily stories but now it seems more contrived, tailored content for tik tok attempting to "Connect" with her audience aka "Besties" and idk. I just don't think it's hard to have "good style" when you're rail thin and idk why we act like these bloggers are doing anything groundbreaking.

It is always just skinny people with good nose jobs that succeed lol.

Her whole speech was clearly a response to people's genuinely disgusted reactions at her "NYC BFF" Danielle Bernstein (WeWoreWhat), who is extremely problematic, a liar, thief, and copier, but also above all, just insufferable.

So Danielle basically posted today that she's gonna launch her 554,679,434th swim line and a portion of proceeds will go to Ukrainian families.....and she wrote she can simultaneously "raise awareness for her new line" and also talk about important issues. And people were like um wtf is wrong with you???

So Xenia's stories, I believe, were likely most closely tied to this response (You can see the post on WeOverWhat's Instagram) people had to WeWoreWhat being tone deaf as always.
I think Xenia knows on some level that one wrong move, that could be the beginning of her audience turning on her (though I think she is genuinely kind and not someone who should be majorly concerned for that), and she also doesn't see the point of channeling energy to hate on Danielle instead of helping Ukraine, for example. But people love to be haters, especially when it comes to wealthy or successful people, because it helps us feel better about ourselves to take them down a notch or find imperfections in them that we deign to be horrible qualities we could personally never succumb to.

But it also seems Xenia just lets Danielle go by unscathed and continues to support her, even as she steals from smaller designers, people of color, and everyone really and floods the market with her fast fashion (something Xenia supposedly is against) and just does horrible things. I think maybe Xenia pities her.

I think she used to have such nice like day in the life stories but now I don't really like her story content. I used to feel super connected to her via daily stories but now it seems more contrived, tailored content for tik tok attempting to "Connect" with her audience aka "Besties" and idk. I just don't think it's hard to have "good style" when you're rail thin and idk why we act like these bloggers are doing anything groundbreaking.

It is always just skinny people with good nose jobs that succeed lol.
Tbh, for her to be “besties” with such an awful person like Danielle Bernstein speaks volumes. She’s a 31 year old woman, not a child. If she’s willing to associate with such scum, then she’s more than likely got similar personality traits to her. Her whole nice girl/sustainability schtick is coming off very fake at this point.

@poopiepoop :))) Thanks for the insight, I appreciate it! I don't follow this Danielle and don't really know her but it was obvious it was in reaction to some other influencer posting shite in the face of tragedy as always.

Tbh, for her to be “besties” with such an awful person like Danielle Bernstein speaks volumes. She’s a 31 year old woman, not a child. If she’s willing to associate with such scum, then she’s more than likely got similar personality traits to her. Her whole nice girl/sustainability schtick is coming off very fake at this point.
I absolutely agree. Likes attracts likes. I don't think Xenia "cares" for anything in particular, especially the environment or slow fashion. She is a great business woman, a nifty networker and manages to not majorly piss anyone off which is a talent by itself. I said she probs doesn't care for ff because her main goal imho is to be conventionally successful and she just saw a great niche for her brand and took it. It has tons of advantages to come off as conscious towards the environment in fashion and I think she knows what she is doing. Including advertising for "about you", which is a super fast fashion China plastic clothes company to make money or taking hundreds of international flights back and forth continents because it is gonna benefit her label.

Reactions: 3
Another job post and…

1. How unprofessional she uses a gmail account

2. How are people supposed to send their CV if you don’t download anything — and it can only be a few sentences??

3. What kind of BENEFITS is she offering?!

She is queen of the illogical and demanding job posts. Lawd help anyone who applies

Attachments

• Haha
Another job post and…

1. How unprofessional she uses a gmail account

2. How are people supposed to send their CV if you don’t download anything — and it can only be a few sentences??

3. What kind of BENEFITS is she offering?!

She is queen of the illogical and demanding job posts. Lawd help anyone who applies
She's afraid of phishing perhaps which is laughable and ignorant. She also won't read long texts? I know her CV fits on post-it but she asked so much stuff in her previous story and asked for CVs - not a paragraph that defined a person and would make a great assistant for her. Makes me think it's an unpaid job or very low pay... one of those "the trips and my company are the reward" 🤢 especially with the story about "me and Jürgen are nice to be around and Rue is a plus".

There's also this common advice to run away of any job offer that tells you that they are a family. I thought it was really funny seeing that there.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah these posts just scream toxic work environment. And how do you apply with your CV if you can't attach a PDF? A PDF or website CV/portfolio is the most professional route... what she is asking for is definitely not professional and is also contradictory. I would run away from this job haha.

If she's worried about scams or phishing (lol) she should make a LinkedIn Easy Apply post... it's quick and secure, but I guess that would be too professional as well :unsure:

Yeah these posts just scream toxic work environment. And how do you apply with your CV if you can't attach a PDF? A PDF or website CV/portfolio is the most professional route... what she is asking for is definitely not professional and is also contradictory. I would run away from this job haha.

If she's worried about scams or phishing (lol) she should make a LinkedIn Easy Apply post... it's quick and secure, but I guess that would be too professional as well :unsure:
You also have to *pay* to posts jobs on LinkedIn.

She honestly seems like she’d be the most annoying boss. Basically you need to be available 24/7 and for what level of compensation? Probably not much!