Xenia Adonts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like Xenia used to have a lot of personal-seeming content in stories, but now it feels more disconnected. Tik Tok is all about dressing up, too

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know when and where Xenia got all of her piercings?
I do not know when she got them but they look like Maria Tash. Xenia makes it very obvious that Tamara is her bestie and she has a lot of Maria Tash piercings. Maria Tash uses influencers for marketing purposes. Some times influencers can get a discount on the jewelry and thet get pierced for free. Sophie Sohet once did a video about it. She said that they work with genuine diamonds but if it was not for the discount, she would never have bought the jewelry.

I do not know what you are after but you have a lot of options. Take the lightningbolt. You can go for titanium and zirconia and be done for a tenner. Or get jewelry made out of gold with diamonds for a fraction of the price. You cay for the material without paying for the name. Unless it is a very recognisable design they all look alike. The difference is in the material.

Sorry for my long reply. Piercings are my weak spot.

Reactions: 3
I’m always so amused by her stories when she tries to be “inspirational”. I think she’s trying reeeeaaally hard to create some sort of intellectual, well-read persona with “deep thoughts”. And every time she posts something “deep” it’s SO CRINGE! Whatever thoughts she might have, they make literally NO SENSE? Haha it’s so confusing, I read these stories and I’m like girl what are you trying to say this makes no sense! I don’t know maybe it’s her bad English writing skills but man she reads all these books but damn she seems so stupid. And yeah this pseudo inspirational stuff like manifestation and mindfulness etc is having a moment and she’ll make sure to profit off it. But nothing she says is of substance. Yet living in an echo chamber she has no idea how cringeworthy her “wisdom” is and thinks she’s this inspirational guru but it’s just weirdly arranged words coming out of her brain that make no sense. I’m fine with her sticking to fashion, but she’s waaaaay out of her line here. Sorry for the rant but I really despise when stupid people try to come across as smart intellectuals. There indeed are smart & inspirational people out there but sorry xenia girl you’re certainly not one of them

• Heart
Reactions: 11
is xenia super short or is jyrgen just like a giant or something
I'd say the pose is really showing the difference here - she's got her legs back and leaning in, which will lower her a bit, then leaning right back and dipping her head, so looks smaller again.
To me it looks like she'd be at about his shoulder without the pose.

Reactions: 3
Her being friends with Tamara who acts like she's better than everyone makes me sus of Xenia. She seems like she has this fake ditzy online personality that she shows on tiktok

Reactions: 11
I think that her whole "living under a rock" attitude is getting old. I love frozen, I love the Matrix, I love Disney. And it is never one post with an I am stupidly late to the party but this is nice y'all. It had to go on for several posts and several days. This girl is really living the Frozen lifestyle and really can not let go.

Reactions: 4
Xenia's 2021 recap is the perfect example on how I feel on following her IG account in seconds: 'Interesting post > annoying post > annoying post > super annoying post > intersting post > annoying > annoying > supper annoying > interesting > annoying...'

Reactions: 6
I was browsing some online shops these days and I think I've found the brand that has copied Xenia's design (well, actually Carmela's design, she's the one who does the creative work at Attire). The brand is The Reformation, they used to have the dress in yellowish and now in hot pink.

Reactions: 1
When I first started following her, around 6 months ago, she was less annoying, less in your face, and more down to earth. Every day since, she has become annoying by the minute. She used to be more personal and relatable but after that holiday she took over the summer for three months, she became insufferable. Suddenly it wasn’t about boss lady who gets things done anymore, it became “I am better than you, I am thriving at levels you can’t dream of, And I am working on things that is so exciting, it’s the next best thing after sliced bread”

Her Attire launches are the worst possible time for anyone following her. The constant screeching, fake excitement is over the top. I have finally unfollowed her and haven’t missed a second of her fake personality.

Reactions: 12
Her style is so bad and her voice and "personality" are soooo annoying. I can't stand her. Also her brand's clothing are all so ugly and overpriced.

What annoys me is how she’s doesn’t seem to have personal style. She just wears whatever gifted or loaned designer clothing and accessories in a non consistent way styled really odd. is your style minimal or clownish /kooky? It doesn’t seem authentic or genuine

Reactions: 7
I hate that she goes on and on in her preachy tone about how bad the fashion industry is and that for her brand she's trying to make it sustainable and "do everything right". Yet she just wears outfits once, collects a million handbags, flies all over the world. How is that "sustainable"? 100000% hypocrite

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Xenia from the beginning had the goal of being conventionally successful (read: make tons of money, have power, being known etc) and she made that happen. The Xenia from instagram is only a way to get her there, her whole fake personality exists solely for social media. She's not an idiot, sustainability won't go away and so she chose a niche to start her business in. There are a couple vids on youtube from one of her former friends she spent some time in LA with and you can see her being very focused on her work and a totally different attitude. I'm not even hating on her, she is using instagram and blogs in the "best" way she could I guess. I don't hate attire either, the designer is pretty good at her job imho.

Reactions: 6
Xenia from the beginning had the goal of being conventionally successful (read: make tons of money, have power, being known etc) and she made that happen. The Xenia from instagram is only a way to get her there, her whole fake personality exists solely for social media. She's not an idiot, sustainability won't go away and so she chose a niche to start her business in. There are a couple vids on youtube from one of her former friends she spent some time in LA with and you can see her being very focused on her work and a totally different attitude. I'm not even hating on her, she is using instagram and blogs in the "best" way she could I guess. I don't hate attire either, the designer is pretty good at her job imho.
Who's her former friend in LA? I'd like to see the videos – I always think it's interesting seeing how successful/well-known people used to be. I had to unfollow her instagram a few months ago because she was so obnoxious (same with her YT videos), but I still follow her career from time to time. I also like some of the Attire designs, but I'm not sure I would necessarily shell out for it.

Reactions: 2
It's another German influencer, they also just speak German in the vids, her name is Luisa Lion. Back then bigger than X in Germany, today she is just a washed up nobody. I really couldn't tell you the exact vids on her channel, I wanna say it was 2016? They spent a couple weeks in LA, then in NYC, it should be in the vid description, back then she was known as Xenia Overdose. Her channel name is just LuisaLion I think.