Xenia Adonts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You also have to *pay* to posts jobs on LinkedIn.

She honestly seems like she’d be the most annoying boss. Basically you need to be available 24/7 and for what level of compensation? Probably not much!

I'm super curious how much she pays her employees. Because it does seem like there is a really poor quality of life if the line between work and life is so blurred. For Xenia, and for many bosses, they don't seem to realize that nobody in the world should or will want to work AS HARD to make someone ELSE's dreams come true. Like yes I am sure her employees believe in her brand but ultimately it is something they will walk away from as an experience on a resume and some friendships, at best. For Xenia, this is her life, her brand, her namesake. Why can't she and other bosses realize nobody wants to sacrifice so much of themselves working for others? Why should anyone be available 24/7 for someone else? The truth is that the jobs she needs are grunt work, and they're notoriously underpaid, especially in fashion. I have appreciation for Xenia wanting to have a team and job experience that is antithetical to the typical fashion job experience, where people are nice and the team is friendly and works together. That is fabulous! But I think it's also going to be very, very difficult to the point of she'd make no money or wear herself too thin if she were TRULY paying people fairly and not having too many expectations.

Never noticed how much filler Xenia has on her face. These pictures show her upper lip filler shadow. She has a very good editing team. I wonder if she smiles the way she does to hide it. I checked other pictures and some are very blurred on her lips/cheeks, even in her videos it’s hard to see it. Woke Xenia does it again 😂
She spoke in her stories that she used to have filler that she felt really aged her. Looking back, I can kind of see it but it's crazy that her work was pretty subtle that most of her followers probably didn't realize. I am so curious as to when exactly she got her nose done, because didn't that need healing time and she was already posting all the time?

Just popping in to say I wish this thread were more active because I hate Xenia lol
I definitely don't dislike her but she is one of the bloggers who intrigues me the most. Why do you dislike her?!

Reactions: 5
LOL I stopped following her so I can't speak to her latest content but I hate:
-her voice - so loud and screechy
-the way she talks - she is so hyper and jumping all over the place
-her style - or lack thereof
-her preachy tone and how she thinks she's so above everyone
-her unsolicited "I'm holier than thou" posts that constantly criticise other people and highlight how much better she is than the average person
-her hypocrisy - claiming to be all about sustainability through her brand and yet she flies all over the world, buys designer like it's fast fashion, hoards closets full of tit.
-her awful poses and posture - her posture is truly horrendous!!!! Like Tamara but worse! So much slouching, I can't believe she gets away with it. As an influencer at her level, she should really be working on having better posture, it's not that hard.

Overall, I just don't think she's a good role model for youth.

Thanks for coming to my ted talk.

• Heart
LOL I stopped following her so I can't speak to her latest content but I hate:
-her voice - so loud and screechy
-the way she talks - she is so hyper and jumping all over the place
-her style - or lack thereof
-her preachy tone and how she thinks she's so above everyone
-her unsolicited "I'm holier than thou" posts that constantly criticise other people and highlight how much better she is than the average person
-her hypocrisy - claiming to be all about sustainability through her brand and yet she flies all over the world, buys designer like it's fast fashion, hoards closets full of tit.
-her awful poses and posture - her posture is truly horrendous!!!! Like Tamara but worse! So much slouching, I can't believe she gets away with it. As an influencer at her level, she should really be working on having better posture, it's not that hard.

Overall, I just don't think she's a good role model for youth.

Thanks for coming to my ted talk.
This list is so accurate. 100% agree with all these!

Reactions: 2
What's wrong with her eyebrows? She always does that pose to raise one eyebrow. She reminds me to that Rachel Dratch scene on "Just Go With It" movie :ROFLMAO:

Captura de Pantalla 2022-05-27 a la(s) 11.17.07.png
Captura de Pantalla 2022-05-27 a la(s) 11.17.20.png
Captura de Pantalla 2022-05-27 a la(s) 11.17.43.png

Captura de Pantalla 2022-05-27 a la(s) 11.17.44.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Re the eyebrow thing I think her face is actually kind of asymmetrical? One eyebrow or eye is lower

This is so random but noticed Xenia commented on a video Charles Gross did about the Cartier love bracelet saying she's Team Buglari. Meanwhile though, she wore a Cartier love bracelet for a while. The most interesting thing to me is how she pivoted from fast fashion to luxury and sustainability. Xenia became famous through posting a lot of Coachella-style fringy fast fashion Zara looks. She had bleach blonde hair and a tan to rival Snooki's. It was a trashy aesthetic, complete with platform heels. Then she got a nose job and chopped off her bleached hair. Now she has a very androgynous style, but I can't tell if that's her genuine style or what even is her genuine style because it always changes.

Reactions: 8
Okay well after following Xenia for years, thinking she was one of the most genuine and intelligent bloggers, and even buying stuff from Attire, I am sad to say I no longer perceive her as having much intelligence considering her hazardous, foolish, and harmful resharing of Johnny Depp's stupid letter on Instagram. If she's pro-Depp, she is literally promoting silencing women for speaking out about their abuse. This trial has been a great way to see how easily people are swayed by social media, and clearly Xenia just reshares what is trendy to share to stories amongst people she follows without having any real intelligent opinions on matters. Seeing people post pro-Depp stuff is the slap in the face to everyone who has been abused and to every woman, because the misogyny during this trial has been unreal. I don't put bloggers on a pedestal generally but this was really disappointing.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Okay well after following Xenia for years, thinking she was one of the most genuine and intelligent bloggers, and even buying stuff from Attire, I am sad to say I no longer perceive her as having much intelligence considering her hazardous, foolish, and harmful resharing of Johnny Depp's stupid letter on Instagram. If she's pro-Depp, she is literally promoting silencing women for speaking out about their abuse. This trial has been a great way to see how easily people are swayed by social media, and clearly Xenia just reshares what is trendy to share to stories amongst people she follows without having any real intelligent opinions on matters. Seeing people post pro-Depp stuff is the slap in the face to everyone who has been abused and to every woman, because the misogyny during this trial has been unreal. I don't put bloggers on a pedestal generally but this was really disappointing.
Thank you! I’ve read so many pro-Depp comments on Tattle that I almost deleted my account. It’s sad that we live in such times where women are always made fun of and belittled when they dare to complain about an awful situation

Sorry for the off topic post but I had to answer on this.
They were both toxic for each other.
Johnny was no angel but if you watch the whole trial it is clear that she has been much much worse than him and the actual abuser in the relationship.
I am a feminist through and through but just because she's the woman in this story doesn't mean she is the victim automatically.
And by embellishing and twisting stories she's doing other survivors of abuse so much harm, it's inexcusable.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Not going to comment on any of this delusion ^ I will wait for the documentary and for everyone to suddenly question how they could be so deceived

Those Scholl's she posted are so poorly aligned with her "luxury" positioning and they are ugly. Hope that ad paid enough

Reactions: 1
Watching her stories today, when she talks to the camera in English... why she speaks so slow? Like is hard for her to find the right words? I know English is not her first language, but she lives in NY, she has to comunicate with lot of people in English (since influencers / brands PRs are from different countries, English is their common language), she always demands on her job applications people be super fluent in English.

However is OK she doesn't speak that much on Instagram. Whenever she does is the most pointless conversations ever. And just as her posts are only to conclude she is SO PERFECT, SO UNIQUE, SO MEGA BOSS BABE :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
Has someone else noticed that Carmela, the designer that helped Xenia launch attire, is not longer working in attire? Xenia doesn’t follow her anymore and it seems that Carmela doesn’t follow her either. It’s such a shame because I really believe that Carmela’s talent is amazing and I have two attire pieces and being no moder myself, they fit PERFECT (which if you are not a size 2 might understand, sometimes patterns are made to only look good in smaller sizes). I’m just wondering is that’s why attire hasn’t released much stuff lately…

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Carmela probably was fed up with Xenia, good for her if she's blazing her own trail and having her own company! ✌