Xenia Adonts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did someone tag the brand accused of copying? I’d love to take a closer look.

I do think big fast fashion brands copying from small, independent labels is a major issue in fashion industry. HOWEVER I also feel like I‘ve seen that particular dress style a million times elsewhere – and also long before the attire pieces were even launched. So I think she‘s (as always) a little self-centred and self-obsessed with her assessment of the situation.

Reactions: 15
I've followed her since 2016 when she lived in her tiny flat in Hamburg so I'm shook that she blocked me. I don't even know how she would know to block my account as I've never commented on any of her photos or dm'ed her. She must literally just be scrolling down her followers list and blocking people because other followers of hers have been blocked too.

Yeah exactly. Social media is LITERALLY HER JOB so why is she blocking her supporters, how dumb can she be? I thought maybe her personal assistant or one of her employees has access to her account and is secretly out-to-get her and is blocking her followers? Or maybe she is shadow banned on IG?
Hiii! It’s the first time I comment on anything xD sometimes IG blocks accounts that follow some creators as “bot control”. I’m Mexican and I suddenly was blocked from a Mexican creator I follow so I DMed her from another account and she told me she had been receiving emails/other dms with the same story. Other content creators I follow specially from Spanish speaking countries have had the same issue with instargram.

I’m a lurker at tattle for the longest time, what’s your opinion on this? Her brand is so basic and simple, her styles are something I’ve seen years before she created the brand. Her brand is nothing new, innovative or anything.
Her fans talking about lawyering up and her posting about it on a story is laughable.
I think the innovative part of that particular dress is that it doesn’t have any zipper so there is an underlayer of fabric close to the skin that it’s mean to keep it “forming” as well as the way its hold on the neck and in the back ^^ I sew as a hobby and a pattern for this silhouette without a zipper would be kinda hard :))

Reactions: 3
Xenia wore the same dress as Leonie for the Miu Miu show. I’d guess she would pick a dress that would suit her frame better. It looks awful on her, it’s way too loose, her hair looks terrible as well. It looks very rushed.
Not only that, she looks extremely uncomfortable.
Besides, she lacks the confidence and statuesque frame of Leonie.
I think Xenia is a hardworking young woman, but her styling skills are not good, and she should hire a make up/hair team for these occasions.

Reactions: 2
I actually don’t mind the dress, but her hair is awful here, and the boots too

Reactions: 2
I actually don’t mind the dress, but her hair is awful here, and the boots too
And I actually don’t mind the hair. We all are in agreement on those boots though. In fact, for the past few weeks her shoe choices have been terrible.

she doesn't know how to dress for her frame. i'm skinny and petite too, stuff HAS to be tailored to perfection or it looks like one is drowning in the clothing. if i can afford to get my stuff tailored, so can she. it looks like she's playing dress up in her mom's closet most of the time, it's all so loose and big. her "carefree" attitude doesn't mean she should look sloppy.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
she doesn't know how to dress for her frame. i'm skinny and petite too, stuff HAS to be tailored to perfection or it looks like one is drowning in the clothing. if i can afford to get my stuff tailored, so can she. it looks like she's playing dress up in her mom's closet most of the time, it's all so loose and big. her "carefree" attitude doesn't mean she should look sloppy.
She can't tailor it when it has to be send back. That dress is not hers to keep.

Reactions: 4
I come from Germany and have followed Xenia and Milena Karl for ages. Back then, the two of them worked together at Hollister in addition to school (Milena) and studies (Xenia)
Xenia was really chubby at the time and looked terrible with her yellow hair, optically I liked her best around 2017/2018
At Whitsun I met her on Sylt, when she was still quite unknown and she was very arrogant ...
I don't know why, but somehow I liked her very much for the last 1-2 years, but slowly she is losing sympathy for me (agaaaaaain) ... she is somehow my guilty pleasure: D funny was as she said all the time, Van der Woodsen was her correct surname: D yeah no
Did Milena and Xenia have like a falling out/fight at some point? I remember they were posting pics together NON Stop and then they stopped and she even addressed it in stories to wish Mila a happy bday and stuff but I wonder what happened.

ALSO Xenia and Leonnie used to be buddybuddy and now they COMPLETELY ignore each other

Yes! I really like her bob the best. After looking at her old photos its clear she's gotten some work done but I really can't tell what. Maybe just lip filler that's all I've been able to identify but something about her looks so different

View attachment 725561
She's admitted to a nose job

What do you think of the new Attire collection?

I really hate the way she promotes it like "Guuuysssss!!! This is sooooo cuuuuteee!!! It looks sooo goooooodddd". And talking on the childish way seems like she is making fun of the clothers instead of being excited about hem.

Whenever she presents her collection I have to silence as I can't stand her voice tone. She always reminds me to Cameron Diaz character on Vanilla Sky (the annoying psycho girl).

This collection is nothing special in my opion. The sweaters are sooooo blahhhhhh.

I only liked the jacket version of the Attire III trench. But I would go for the trench instead.

Reactions: 7

I really hate the way she promotes it like "Guuuysssss!!! This is sooooo cuuuuteee!!! It looks sooo goooooodddd". And talking on the childish way seems like she is making fun of the clothers instead of being excited about hem.

Whenever she presents her collection I have to silence as I can't stand her voice tone. She always reminds me to Cameron Diaz character on Vanilla Sky (the annoying psycho girl).

This collection is nothing special in my opion. The sweaters are sooooo blahhhhhh.

I only liked the jacket version of the Attire III trench. But I would go for the trench instead.
I also liked the previous collections better, especially the trench coats, would love to own one. From the new collection, I love the blue dress! The blazers and coats are not my cup of tea, and the knits are rather basic. But I appreciate the attention to detail and quality/sustainability.

She can't tailor it when it has to be send back. That dress is not hers to keep.
yeah but she look a mess in her private life too, just check her tiktoks. everything just loose n baggy.

Reactions: 1

I follow Carmela the head designer for Attire, she has great style.

Xenia is unbearable – her voice alone

Reactions: 5
For someone who loves talking about ethics, honesty and fairness, Xenia does enjoy staying at the Beverly Hills Hotel aka The Dorchester Collection

For someone who loves talking about ethics, honesty and fairness, Xenia does enjoy staying at the Beverly Hills Hotel aka The Dorchester Collection
Agree. She is the typical influencer that pretends to be so humble yet she loves to show the world how luxury and VIP treatments she gets everyday.

Comparison alert: I strated to follow Emma Chamberlain not long ago, and Im surpised how she can reach that many subscribers and followers and don't need to constantly post on social media her money. She stays in normal hotels she pays by herself. She loves thrift stores. She was on a Louis Vuitton campaign and constantly get invited to the fashion shows. She doesn't make a big deal about it. This year she was with Vogue reporting at the Met Gala. She can go to a party with Kendall Jenner and she never posts anything on social media. A month ago she made a video with Hailey Bieber and again, she didn't mentioned on her social media... Emma was also on Forbes... 11M subscribers on YT, 14M on Instagram...

Funny thing, not long ago Xenia posted on her Insta Stories a link to Emma podscats telling "my happy place", or "my safe space" or something like that. Xenia pretends to be so relatable with those cheessy 'mental health' advices and 'grateful' comments.

I think last year Xenia was more pasionate about her company and collections. But this year she is turning more into her bestie Tamara. Only worry about to get the latest luxury brand invitation and travel only to assist to an event.

Reactions: 9
I do not know what she is doing in NY but she is trying to come up with a mental health app. That is very groundbreaking. I do not believe that this is a passion project. It feels more like another stream of income and not genuine at all. I think all the mental health stuff she spreads was just marketing.

Reactions: 6
I do not know what she is doing in NY but she is trying to come up with a mental health app. That is very groundbreaking. I do not believe that this is a passion project. It feels more like another stream of income and not genuine at all. I think all the mental health stuff she spreads was just marketing.
Agree, she is too materialistic.

When I see an influencer with these kind of Bio (Xenia's (1.9M followers) and Tamara's (1.1M followers) ):

Captura-de-Pantalla-2021-11-23-a-la-s-19-36-06.png
Captura-de-Pantalla-2021-11-23-a-la-s-19-36-27.png

Inmediatly tells me what kind of Influencer/person is (materialistic, look at me, I am here to tell you Im better than you).

I wonder if when Xenia and Tamara introduce themselves to someone tell all that "Hi, my name is Xenia, entrepreneur, Founder of a company, featured on Forbes in 2021" / "Hi, my name is Tamara, featured in Time magazine in 2019, my videos get 50 million views".

When I see an influencer with these kind of Bio (Emma Chamberlain (14.7M followers) and Caro Daur (3.3M followers) ):

Captura-de-Pantalla-2021-11-23-a-la-s-19-42-01.png
Captura-de-Pantalla-2021-11-23-a-la-s-19-42-06.png

Bravo!! They don't need to show off! Emma and Caro were also on Forbes. They have launched products. And even they have more followers.

Xenia daily posts are:
1. "Mental health" related "OMG you guys. Im so grateful. Im going to journal".
2. Luxury item / Luxury brand invitation "OMG you guys. This is so exciting! ( heart emoticons )".
3. Dog "OMG she is sooo cuuuttteeeeeee ( crying emoticons )".
And once in a while the annoying "OMG you guys. I have a business idea. ( because you know, I was in Forbes and I am an entrepreneur ).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Agree, she is too materialistic.

When I see an influencer with these kind of Bio (Xenia's (1.9M followers) and Tamara's (1.1M followers) ):

View attachment 884450 View attachment 884451

Inmediatly tells me what kind of Influencer/person is (materialistic, look at me, I am here to tell you Im better than you).

I wonder if when Xenia and Tamara introduce themselves to someone tell all that "Hi, my name is Xenia, entrepreneur, Founder of a company, featured on Forbes in 2021" / "Hi, my name is Tamara, featured in Time magazine in 2019, my videos get 50 million views".

When I see an influencer with these kind of Bio (Emma Chamberlain (14.7M followers) and Caro Daur (3.3M followers) ):

View attachment 884452 View attachment 884453

Bravo!! They don't need to show off! Emma and Caro were also on Forbes. They have launched products. And even they have more followers.

Xenia daily posts are:
1. "Mental health" related "OMG you guys. Im so grateful. Im going to journal".
2. Luxury item / Luxury brand invitation "OMG you guys. This is so exciting! ( heart emoticons )".
3. Dog "OMG she is sooo cuuuttteeeeeee ( crying emoticons )".
And once in a while the annoying "OMG you guys. I have a business idea. ( because you know, I was in Forbes and I am an entrepreneur ).
I never looked at it that way but you are totally right. Some people just believe in who they are and that speaks volumes. I do not think that Xenia and Tamtam introduce themselfes like that. They are "do you know who I am girls". The ones who believe that it is enough to scream that you are xyz instead of actually being xyz.

Reactions: 5