XAmeliaX #8 Up the duff, talks about her muff, finds life tough, we’ve all had enough!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might have misinterpreted it but has she let slip at 22:18 in her new YouTube Q&A that she’s having a boy?

“He’ll be here before you know it.”

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but 100% nailed on she organised that baby shower herself. Nobody but Amelia the queen of narcissism would put her own silhouette on the labels. She’s bragging about her own ideas.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but 100% nailed on she organised that baby shower herself. Nobody but Amelia the queen of narcissism would put her own silhouette on the labels. She’s bragging about her own ideas.
Couldn't agree with this more - did you also see that all the font is the font she uses on her website? Bit suspish!

Also looks like her begging has worked, she's come home from a free spa day to a new Moses basket. Genuinely don't know why these companies bother with her.

• Angry
If she’s consultant led how is she having a pregnancy massage? Most places won’t do them unless your midwife led only. I’m just jealous tbh

I’m fairly certain they already have a Moses basket. Wasn’t it in a story the other day when they said they were slowly introducing Toby to baby stuff or whatever? It’s just greed with these people.

• Angry
Reactions: 1
I’m fairly certain they already have a Moses basket. Wasn’t it in a story the other day when they said they were slowly introducing Toby to baby stuff or whatever? It’s just greed with these people.
no she was asking peoples advice on getting one., the begging worked then... 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Her telling everyone that something is wrong with her therefore needs a closer eye from the midwives etc.... is hugely triggering for those of us who have had pregnancy loss and stillbirths. She's just saying it for attention!!!

Either explain what the hell is 'wrong' with you, or don't say anything at all. The whole telling us but not explaining, all with a smug smile on her face is seriously anger inducing.

Reactions: 11
Her telling everyone that something is wrong with her therefore needs a closer eye from the midwives etc.... is hugely triggering for those of us who have had pregnancy loss and stillbirths. She's just saying it for attention!!!

Either explain what the hell is 'wrong' with you, or don't say anything at all. The whole telling us but not explaining, all with a smug smile on her face is seriously anger inducing.
But she can’t tell us because, y’know, boundaries. Just look at her boobs instead and give the woman some respect.

• Haha

This is the problem with only sharing what you want as a “content creator”

I imagine she doesn’t want to say what’s going on because people will inevitably give their experiences and some may be very negative which she won’t want to/doesn’t need to hear. This I completely understand.

Therefore she just shouldn’t say anything, as quoted above it’s insensitive to people who are going through a genuinely difficult/worrying time in there pregnancy or previously experienced it.

Again she probably feels like she has to say something because she doesn’t want to pretend it’s all rosy, but this is the problem with her “job” and why she should probably get a different one.

Also, how much longer is she going to be pregnant if she’s talking about having more tests done ‘in a couple of weeks’?!

Also, how much longer is she going to be pregnant if she’s talking about having more tests done ‘in a couple of weeks’?!
Yes, isn’t the baby being born this month? So theyd be doing tests right before baby is born? But baby is fine so what are the tests for? 🤔 She knew her section date at 32 weeks didn’t she?

I don’t think she’s lying about anything but a lot of stuff doesn’t make sense 🤷‍♀️

I think she's figured out that a healthy, straightforward pregnancy is boring content and doesn't get her the attention and sympathy she so deeply craves.

Reactions: 6
Everything she says comes across so fake!

Everything’s ok but they are doing tests! This late in a pregnancy, just doesn’t make sense. Why she can’t just explain what’s happening is just infuriating.

She’s the most unrelatable “influencer” going and her lack of insight makes me think she’s had the most bog standard pregnancy anyone could have but dramatised every step.

Reactions: 5
Did she say this in stories and then delete it? She’s such a bleeping hypocrite, she wants all her ‘followers’ to be kind and gentle with her and then she comes out with this scaremongering bullshit.

So she is 'grieving' the fact that soon she will no longer be pregnant.

IS SHE FOR REAL??!!!!

My baby was stillborn last year, she doesn't know what grief is. The fact she is crying because there will soon be a healthy baby in her arms.

Hold my effing hoops.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
So she is 'grieving' the fact that soon she will no longer be pregnant.

IS SHE FOR REAL??!!!!

My baby was stillborn last year, she doesn't know what grief is. The fact she is crying because there will soon be a healthy baby in her arms.

Hold my effing hoops.
im so sorry - thinkin if you x

Grieving!!! Is she ok?? How insensitive can this girl be....I speak to my grieving brother daily who had to carry his 2 year old sons coffin because cancer is a c*nt, that's grieving...knowing you will never see a face again or hold someone is grieving, not having a pregnant belly and laying in bed until midday anymore isn't something you grieve for... I could actually scream with anger right now!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.