XAmeliaX #8 Up the duff, talks about her muff, finds life tough, we’ve all had enough!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just found out at ten weeks I’ve had a missed miscarriage and I literally cannot stomach this idiot for one second longer so immediately unfollowed. She’s the most idiotic insensitive witch “grieving I will no longer be pregnant”

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So she is 'grieving' the fact that soon she will no longer be pregnant.

IS SHE FOR REAL??!!!!

My baby was stillborn last year, she doesn't know what grief is. The fact she is crying because there will soon be a healthy baby in her arms.

Hold my effing hoops.
Lots of love to you. She’s a sociopathic thicko who can’t see beyond her own nose.

Reactions: 5
So sorry to everyone with their losses, sending love to you all.

This further makes me weirded out by her “tests” etc. I have a high risk pregnancy and since I found that out at 16 weeks I’ve just been worried constantly! I cannot wait to no longer be pregnant and have baby safe in my arms. Surely she would also be worried etc???

Now bragging about how much colostrum her body produced. I realllly hope she takes a LONG break when the baby arrives so we don’t have to deal with all the self congratulatory smugness.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’ve just found out at ten weeks I’ve had a missed miscarriage and I literally cannot stomach this idiot for one second longer so immediately unfollowed. She’s the most idiotic insensitive witch “grieving I will no longer be pregnant”
I felt like this too. I’m amazed after her loss she would be so insensitive.

Reactions: 7
I’m in serious doubt she ever had a miscarriage.

I’ve had several including one at a similar time to hers. The last thing you feel like doing is posing on the bed to post about it. Plus it makes you hyper sensitive to women going through the same thing and she is the opposite.

Instead she chose baby loss awareness week to announce her pregnancy and hasn’t gone a single day without speaking about it and causing anxiety with supposed ‘health scares’.

I once knew a similarly crackers girl who tailored all her social media content around the fact her ex might be checking in and sometimes I get that impression she is living her life in a race against joy. Comparison is the thief of joy Amelia.

Anyway glad I don’t follow her anymore if she’s resorted to posts about milking herself. 🐄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I did the same, had to unfollow after I had to have a medical termination at 14 weeks due to genetic abnormalities. Made me angry with her moaning about a blood test leaving a bruise, I had to have many blood tests during this experience and it wasn’t slightly noteworthy compared to having to have amniotic fluid drained out and having to be induced and give birth .

I’m sorry ❤.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I did the same, had to unfollow after I had to have a medical termination at 14 weeks due to genetic abnormalities. Made me angry with her moaning about a blood test leaving a bruise, I had to have many blood tests during this experience and it wasn’t slightly noteworthy compared to having to have amniotic fluid drained out and having to be induced and give birth .

I’m sorry ❤.
I’m so sorry too. She’s so insensitive given she’s apparently experienced baby loss/miscarriage which I’m starting to doubt actually happened, as a previous poster said. Anyone who has been through anything like this would not behave the way she does. Trying to dramatise every single thing about her perfectly normal pregnancy, mourning about no longer having a bump. She’s either a liar or a complete and utter psychopath imo.

Amelia I hope you read this. You need to take a good look at yourself honestly.

• Heart
Soft maternity leave....duck off you have been on maternity leave since the day of conception...you do duck all!

Reactions: 7
Soft maternity leave....duck off you have been on maternity leave since the day of conception...you do duck all!
Was literally coming on here to say the same thing! I swear her LIFE is just soft maternity leave....playing The Sims, eating food and not leaving the house!

she talks about the pregnancy pillow in her video. she says that SHE chose the cotton organic one etc. But didn’t she say ages ago that Chris bought her it as a gift?? So she’s either a liar and he didn’t get it or, she basically sent it to him and said I’m a princess veruca salt get me on of these otherwise I’ll sulk. I suspect it’s probably the latter. Someone also makes a comment on her video about colostrum and in her typical know it all passive aggressive fashion she shoots that person down! twit

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It’s no wonder she rushed to tie Chris down, he’s clearly a doormat. Does all the cooking, all the shopping, buys her expensive water bottles, now he’s booked her in for a pregnancy massage. She’s so tone deaf and boring, all she is now is a pregnant person and she’s so smug about it.

• Wow
It’s no wonder she rushed to tie Chris down, he’s clearly a doormat. Does all the cooking, all the shopping, buys her expensive water bottles, now he’s booked her in for a pregnancy massage. She’s so tone deaf and boring, all she is now is a pregnant person and she’s so smug about it.
What do we think Chris gets out of this arrangement? She’s the least sexual person ever and I can imagine she is a super prude in the bedroom so it’s not that. She doesn’t contribute financially. She can’t be good company because she’s an hole. She doesn’t appear to support him in his career particularly. She doesn’t seem to cook for him. If she was the kindest loveliest soul and he just fell for her I would sort of get it but she’s not. She’s a horror. Wonder what his family think.

I had to unfollow too. The endless ‘this will be the last time before baby’… she was saying this months ago. She has nothing else to say.

Being pregnant is not a personality replacer.

I had to unfollow too. The endless ‘this will be the last time before baby’… she was saying this months ago. She has nothing else to say.

Being pregnant is not a personality replacer.
She didn’t have a personality before. Getting pregnant was huge content for her, otherwise she’d have to get a job like us lowlifes 🤣

Reactions: 2
She didn’t have a personality before. Getting pregnant was huge content for her, otherwise she’d have to get a job like us lowlifes 🤣
Like with everything, she’s grabbed pregnancy by the horns and it’s become her latest obsession, it’s perfect because it’s an opportunity to talk about herself all the time and it probably gives her the attention she always craves. she’ll soon be over the easy bit, she can research being a mother as much as she likes, there’s nothing that prepares you and it’s a case of finding your way on your own. I for one think she’ll be at the doctors and hospitals constantly as soon as baby gets a sniffle

she talks about the pregnancy pillow in her video. she says that SHE chose the cotton organic one etc. But didn’t she say ages ago that Chris bought her it as a gift?? So she’s either a liar and he didn’t get it or, she basically sent it to him and said I’m a princess veruca salt get me on of these otherwise I’ll sulk. I suspect it’s probably the latter. Someone also makes a comment on her video about colostrum and in her typical know it all passive aggressive fashion she shoots that person down! twit
“#gifted (by Chris)”

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can’t believe she earns duck all and she has a gym membership. I recall that she said a few years ago she couldn’t afford a Christmas tree and now she’s flitting about spending money while earning else and less. Chris is deffo footing the bill for her lifestyle.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Why is this woman obsessed with photo shoots?! She had the naked photo shoot, then her naked pregnant body captured in that gifted thing and now ANOTHER photo shoot of her in her bra and pants?! Literally, self obsessed much?!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.