XAmeliaX #8 Up the duff, talks about her muff, finds life tough, we’ve all had enough!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes I worry that she actually believes all the tit she sprouts about always having worked because I don’t know how she can say it with a straight face.

Too bloody right she’ll be desperate to go back to ‘work’ because her work day means doing duck all

Reactions: 5
Does it give anyone else the ick that she does all her morning stories from bed naked? This girl has no clue about the real world and 'working'.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Does it give anyone else the ick that she does all her morning stories from bed naked? This girl has no clue about the real world and 'working'.
What?!? You don't take your morning meetings from bed, naked? At 11am? Like a perfectly normal, well adjusted adult?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What?!? You don't take your morning meetings from bed, naked? At 11am? Like a perfectly normal, well adjusted adult?
oh how this woman is so gonna fail at parenting! Or, it might be the making of her, who can tell

Reactions: 1
oh how this woman is so gonna fail at parenting! Or, it might be the making of her, who can tell
Without wishing to turn this into a rave thread I do think it could be the making of her! I think she will probably moan and lecture us in the newborn days but then she will get bored and go out into the world to various groups so she can lecture them/get validation. She may be out of bed and dressed by 8am!! Who knows?! 😂

I

I think the only think it will make her is even more unbearably patronising!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Isn’t it just sad how every time she refers to her ‘friends’ she trots out a completely new set of people with the old ones absolutely forgotten? I’m a bit skeptical that her ‘friends’ organised the baby shower, more likely it was Chris/her parents/Amelia herself and the obligatory acquaintances got invited.

Yes - I think a few of them are those Twitch followers she met up with.

Reactions: 2
One of the girls there looks remarkably like me - I’m mildly concerned I attended Amelia’s baby shower without knowing it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just don't understand why that company gifted a dog camera to a woman who never, ever, leaves the house!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Was it just Chris and a load of women? I’ve not personally been to a baby shower that wasn’t just for mum really!
Chris went too? she always has to go against the grain doesn’t she, to make a point. Mind u he’s probably got a vagina, any normal bloke would run a mile, all the others did

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.