XameliaX #7 If it’s before noon I’m probably in bed, did I mention I’m getting wed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve unfollowed. Unbearable.
Yeh me too, I’m checking out! I cannot bear the thought of her preachy self righteous condescending BS self if she is pregnant! she will literally be the first person on the planet to ever be pregnant, literally!! and then we will have all the preaching about breastfeeding and she’ll be an expert in motherhood by the time the babies a month old and will be taking any opportunity to ram everything down her loyal viewers throats and tell everyone how to be the perfect parent!

Blood test today. Yup, she's preggers for sure.
Yeh she defo is 100%!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Wow she bruised after having bloods taken, me too am I making pointless videos about a over worked underpaid nhs worker... no because I am grateful that the lady that took my blood did everything she could to calm me down after I walked into her room absolutely terrified and crying like a baby because I'm scared of needles!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This just sounds like the nurse was trying to inject some humor and sass into the situation, which sensitive Amelia got offended over. Seriously, who doesn't love a nurse with a bit of "matter of fact" and deadpan humor?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So she's dropping hints like mad, practically begging for someone to ask her, but if they did they'd get a full on lecture and be shamed all over her ig stories. She really is pathetic. Does she realise most women go to work through this stage of pregnancy, she hasn't moved for 6 weeks, apart from the free holiday that she didn't bother to promote

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She is going to balloon this pregnancy. See it as an excuse to eat McDonalds all day. You need 200 extra calories each day, not 2000. This is how some women find it hard to shift the baby weight, because they put on too much to begin with

• Haha
Bet she can’t wait to announce it and staft all the gift begging and finally Become an influencer that has a market.

Just seen her story and as a trained phleabotomist it's really annoyed me , it's a common fact that people will bruise, it often can't be helped , if she was nervous it can sometimes make matters worse. If the lady taking the blood was rude it's no excuse but we don't mamby pamby people , we are collecting blood for a reason ? You either give us permission or not ? The patients choice. I do have empathy and sympathy towards patients but as every one knows we do all have a time limit with each patient . If she is pregnant she better get used to being poked, prodded and bruised !! Also loosing her dignity!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm not sure on the pregnancy thing anymore. I don't think she'd be the type to sit in a sauna if pregnant for fear of raising her temperature. 🤔

Reactions: 6
I'm not sure on the pregnancy thing anymore. I don't think she'd be the type to sit in a sauna if pregnant for fear of raising her temperature. 🤔
We didn’t see her in the sauna though just talking about it. Possibly trying to throw people off the scent because she’s been so bloody obvious with it so far … like saying she’s drinking a cocktail when it’s probably a mocktail

Not fooling anyone and I just feel genuine concern for this baby and for Chris - what a rude awakening she’s in for

Reactions: 8
She's also recently started following a bunch of little baby clothing companies and Ewan the dream sheep 🙄🙄 I bet she's trying to line the ads up already.

I cannot stand it when people do this. If you don't want people to know then it's simple, don't keep dropping very obvious hints every few hours.

I always bruise when I have blood drawn. Who gives a duck?! She’s such a boring twit

Reactions: 11
These stories every morning right in your face, it's just like a giant potato with glasses lecturing me.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I say deffo pregnant, just waiting for the right time so speculation builds up and she can lecture us for speculating. You know how erect she gets over being condescending to people.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How does this make sense? So she’s set boundaries and allowed herself privacy… but then everything gets talked about and she loves that? She’s not sure where to put herself in this online world. Nowhere, Amelia. Go and get a real job because this ain’t working for you.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
She has been complaining about not finding her place in social media for ages now. She needs a job and a life. And then maybe she would have something to talk about and could actually create decent content as a side hustle / hobby.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.