XameliaX #7 If it’s before noon I’m probably in bed, did I mention I’m getting wed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she means she’s having a day off from being an insufferable bore? Oh wait..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She refers to ‘work’ as these q&a’s tho for example….that ain’t work is it, let’s be deadly honest! Or is it these days? Lol. She even films for YT on her phone now on her bed without a scrap of makeup on, surprised she even makes the bed tbh, she literally makes zero effort! she doesn’t do any regular reviews of anything, she doesn’t promote products hardly at all,she goes through a loop of filming videos for the same things, big boobs, how to wash blood stained knickers, over-analysation of the human body cuz she doesn’t have any creativity clearly. she truly believes what she does is work, including the twitch thing, which she’s even reduced to 2 hours cuz it was just getting too ‘overwhelming’! what is actually is, is an excuse to be a lazy cow and not go and find a job! Hell, I’d love her job if I got away with doing f all and didn’t need to earn a decent living and didn’t care that I was sponging off my husband, she sponged off her ex too, she manipulates them, same as she does her friends, hence why none stick around!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I do wonder if she claims some sort benefit for her anxiety or something. If she only keeps her “working” hours to less than 16 hours I think she legitimately could

• Wow
I do wonder if she claims some sort benefit for her anxiety or something. If she only keeps her “working” hours to less than 16 hours I think she legitimately could
I agree I was thinking that. If Chris is on a low income. She could get universal credit and pip allowance.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Poor Chris. You just know once she’s popped a baby out he’ll have to attend to the little one every time it wakes in the night so that Princess Amelia can get her full 12 hours of beauty sleep.
Having a baby is a shock to the system even when you’re not lazy - so I cannot begin to imagine how Amelia would handle it! Intrigued to find out though!

I looked up Chris and his career, and he works for UK judo team as analysts. He basically finds footage and statistics of judo players (are they players, fighters??) that team UK will compete against. It’s probably an OK job but let’s face it judo is not football so probably not a ton of money in it.

• Wow
Who’s she kidding? It’s not a ‘day off’, she has nowt to do because her business is a failure! Get into the real world Shamelia
Isn't she ashamed of herself?? She DOESN'T WORK!!!
Does she have no self-respect sponging off her boyfriends & now husband? She's 34 for Christ's sake! Lazy & entitled mare!

I don’t follow amelia anymore but she muted me from her stories 😂. Sorry hun I just don’t need to tell the whole world about my period problems!

I don’t follow amelia anymore but she muted me from her stories 😂. Sorry hun I just don’t need to tell the whole world about my period problems!
Surprisingly no period talk... yet. Youre not missing much, the usual 'im sad and need cheering up' (so she's probably leading up to her period soon🤣) oh and bloody bras and boobs, again 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Surprisingly no period talk... yet. Youre not missing much, the usual 'im sad and need cheering up' (so she's probably leading up to her period soon🤣) oh and bloody bras and boobs, again 🙄
On the back of that, I wish a new pair of pjs or a game of the sims would cheer up my mental health as much as it does Amelia's.

This is what annoys me about her, she relays everything she can to woe is me, be gentle with me and my mental health. It's a pair.of.goddamn pyjamas!! We know you suffer with your MH, but you don't need to spread it all over socials every opportunity you get.Rant over 🤣

On the back of that, I wish a new pair of pjs or a game of the sims would cheer up my mental health as much as it does Amelia's.

This is what annoys me about her, she relays everything she can to woe is me, be gentle with me and my mental health. It's a pair.of.goddamn pyjamas!! We know you suffer with your MH, but you don't need to spread it all over socials every opportunity you get.Rant over 🤣
I am beginning to think she sadly has developed a severe mental health condition.

Reactions: 5
and let me guess, Chris has bought her the pyjamas? I think she’s got a really bad mental health condition aswell, and this is why I fear for her wanting children, as I just don’t think she’ll cope well at all. she will struggle with a child 10000000%

Has she been quiet on her insta? Haven’t actually seen anything of late

• Heart
and let me guess, Chris has bought her the pyjamas? I think she’s got a really bad mental health condition aswell, and this is why I fear for her wanting children, as I just don’t think she’ll cope well at all. she will struggle with a child 10000000%

Has she been quiet on her insta? Haven’t actually seen anything of late
She said he picked them up as a mid week treat from Tesco. Where he was probably doing the shopping, to cook all her meals for her. She’s awful! I wonder what mid week pick me ups she does for him? Their relationship is so one sided

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She said he picked them up as a mid week treat from Tesco. Where he was probably doing the shopping, to cook all her meals for her. She’s awful! I wonder what mid week pick me ups she does for him? Their relationship is so one sided
Yep! Works FT, does the shopping, whilst she gets up out of bed at 1030am,
Slobs and then goes on twitch to act like a child, talk to fake friends whilst she plays on a game about a fake life, so tragic

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Yep! Works FT, does the shopping, whilst she gets up out of bed at 1030am,
Slobs and then goes on twitch to act like a child, talk to fake friends whilst she plays on a game about a fake life, so tragic
She seems quiet! No twitch streams for 2 weeks either!

Reactions: 2
Has she finally realised she’s not an influencer? Reckon she’s preggers and will come back with oh I’ve been bedridden with morning sickness blah blah blah.

Has she finally realised she’s not an influencer? Reckon she’s preggers and will come back with oh I’ve been bedridden with morning sickness blah blah blah.
She's limited who can see her likes on each post and who can comment. 23K followers and her last two posts about her trip to Turkey had 100 and 97 likes. That's just shocking.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.