XameliaX #7 If it’s before noon I’m probably in bed, did I mention I’m getting wed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just seen a story she’s done this morning acknowledging that she hasn’t done a stream for a couple of weeks because she “hasn’t been feeling like herself”. She is doing one this afternoon at 12:30

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yup, standard influencer bollocks. Goes offline for a few weeks then drops in a few “I’ve not been myself”/ I’ve been poorly/ random excuse then drops the preggo news.

You just know as well she’s going to be one of these that milks pregnancy for all it’s worth. She’ll have hyper-emesis gravardium (when really it’s probably just nausea) and then be bed bound for the first trimester. Then second trimester she’ll feel better as she’ll want to get all the nursery brand deals and flog her pregnancy journey. Then, it will conclude with a long arse labour story that sounds like she’s the first woman ever to have given birth.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yup, standard influencer bollocks. Goes offline for a few weeks then drops in a few “I’ve not been myself”/ I’ve been poorly/ random excuse then drops the preggo news.

You just know as well she’s going to be one of these that milks pregnancy for all it’s worth. She’ll have hyper-emesis gravardium (when really it’s probably just nausea) and then be bed bound for the first trimester. Then second trimester she’ll feel better as she’ll want to get all the nursery brand deals and flog her pregnancy journey. Then, it will conclude with a long arse labour story that sounds like she’s the first woman ever to have given birth.
She’ll jump at the opportunity to lecture strangers too. DONT YOU DARE ASK MY DUE DATE MY PREGNANCY IS PRIVATE but please feast your eyes upon my pregnancy bosom

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She’ll jump at the opportunity to lecture strangers too. DONT YOU DARE ASK MY DUE DATE MY PREGNANCY IS PRIVATE but please feast your eyes upon my pregnancy bosom
DONT YOU DARE ASK IF IVE HAD LIP FILLER, IT’S INAPPROPRIATE. Let me tell you about my post birth period/bleeding

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
DONT YOU DARE ASK IF IVE HAD LIP FILLER, IT’S INAPPROPRIATE. Let me tell you about my post birth period/bleeding
I’d prefer if you respected my boundary with Botox but have a pic of me stuffing my crappy pants into the washing machine 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Banging on about Subway salads….cue “all I was craving was Subway salads, I had to send Chris out to get them for me as I’m SO tired from being 2 days pregnant”.

Give me strength.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’d say so, if you look at her most recently followed Instagram accounts. I hope it works out well for her

Reactions: 3
My vote would be she is pregnant, I've been thinking the same. Plus she got sushi today that was cooked and not raw, another hint. God, riveting content.

Reactions: 3
£10 says she’ll do some cringey bump reveal photoshoot in a field with Chris to announce the pregnancy

• Haha
I don’t know on what bleeping planet she thinks she’s gonna be suited to motherhood? She can’t get out of bed before 11, finds everything overwhelming, and is just a generally lazy narcissistic cow. Some people just shouldn’t have kids imo 🤷‍♀️, I say that as one of them myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What’s up with her? She just sits on the sofa at 1pm on a Wednesday chatting tit about Tango ice blasts? How can someone’s life be at such a dead end at the age of 34 😩

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.