XameliaX #7 If it’s before noon I’m probably in bed, did I mention I’m getting wed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is nothing wrong with budget weddings or doing your own make up, but she is always asking people to support her being a small business. She literally went and tried on dresses in a store and then made her own and the veil as well. So she used the store but couldn’t even go and buy a small little something from them especially at a time when the wedding industry is struggling.
On the other hand she charges for everything because her time and skills are valuable. Hell she even has people give her money while she is playing video games. So IMO she is a a free loader and a selfish brat.

Reactions: 14
Not just any friend either a close friend that you’ve asked to be your bridesmaid.....can’t have been that close?
Yup! But they’ve been friends for 4ish years. I can’t help but speculate on the timing. Lenny announced she’s pregnant and she’s a solo parent by choice. I wonder if Amelia judged her for that. She seems the type, to judge.

Spill the tea Lenny, we are all on your side!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yup! But they’ve been friends for 4ish years. I can’t help but speculate on the timing. Lenny announced she’s pregnant and she’s a solo parent by choice. I wonder if Amelia judged her for that. She seems the type, to judge.

Spill the tea Lenny, we are all on your side!
Completely agree with this, it seems like pure jealousy. But Amelia has been losing friends and alienating people for years, so really we shouldn't be massively surprised 🙈

• Haha
Omg was lennyloveslife really not at the wedding after the big show of the invitation?? Christ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think it was probably that lennyloveslife decided she wouldnt be up to bridesmaid duties due to her pregnancy and amelia cut her off because of it. After all, If she's not gonna be in the wedding pics as proof she has friends, what does she need her for?!

• Haha
Does anyone see the ‘glow’ in Shamelia’s skin today? Searched for ages and still didn’t find it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That’s for her to know and you to find out 6 months later. What do you think she is, a daily vlogger?
If you want to know every single detail about her period and her boobs though, she’s got you covered

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Why is she so obsessed with her period?!?! Oh I know, it’s because she has nothing else to occupy her brain with. Can you imagine if she had to deal with managing her menstrual cycle AND a full time job out of the house? Heaven forbid.

Also, recently she puts on this stupid accent all the time that she clearly thinks makes her funny and relatable but is just downright irritating.

Why is she so obsessed with her period?!?! Oh I know, it’s because she has nothing else to occupy her brain with. Can you imagine if she had to deal with managing her menstrual cycle AND a full time job out of the house? Heaven forbid.

Also, recently she puts on this stupid accent all the time that she clearly thinks makes her funny and relatable but is just downright irritating.
Lol It's like she's making an excuse for her behaviour!

Anyone remember when Rory stewart tried to talk to 3 east London guys on some campaign and he was trying to fit in and be 'cool' ??? it was toe cringing kind of awkward?? well that's amelia with her fake 'cool' accent 😆

Reactions: 1
Erm, does she actually have endometriosis? This feels like another bandwagon she’s jumping on

• Angry
Reactions: 2
So far she’s had “wife” and “Mrs” on about 4 different things. I CRINGE

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.