XameliaX #7 If it’s before noon I’m probably in bed, did I mention I’m getting wed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus just had a nose and seen her stories- not even her own wedding stops her talking about her period!!!!

To be THIS obsessed with a bodily function is weird! I’m surprised she doesn’t tell us every time she has a bowel movement at this point.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
dislike her click baity stories wind me up it’s so childish. “It’s the exhaustion for me” as if it might now be a pregnancy announcement. Instead it’s about the fact she had a big party, not even that big by the looks of it.

Reactions: 3
dislike her click baity stories wind me up it’s so childish. “It’s the exhaustion for me” as if it might now be a pregnancy announcement. Instead it’s about the fact she had a big party, not even that big by the looks of it.
Can you imagine when/if she gets preggers? We’ll hear eveeeeeeeeeeerything!

How they conceived and tracked her cycle
9 months of in depth chats about her hormones, sore boobs, skin etc
Birth story which will be like she’s the first woman to give birth
Placenta talk
Hormones
It’s ok to not be ok post Partum ramblings
Back to period talk as ITS ALL SHE TALKS ABOUT

Then we go back into her usual riveting content…
Period pants
Moon Cup
Washing period pants
Periods
Tracking Cycle
It’s ok not to be ok condescending ramble whilst flogging her vampire book tit.
PERIODS! PERIODS! PERIODS!

Reactions: 12
They look normal? Not visibly tired. She looks as wrinkly as usual ofc. It makes me think of that crap Roald Dahl quote the influenzas drag out about having lovely thoughts and looking lovely, clearly the opposite for our Amelia

Is she honestly wearing a jumper that says “wifey”…just when I thought she couldn’t be more cringey and outdated

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is she acting like this EA thing is some big exclusive honour - you can literally go onto the website and register yourself to be an EA creator 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just looked through her wedding highlights, wow she literally did everything on a budget. Girl could have gone and got even a part time job in the supermarket to help out with the expenses but lazy bones would rather do her own wedding make up. If she ever go on about supporting small business, she supported zero for her wedding. I can’t find a full length picture of her in the dress, but the one that I did see the top does look ill fitting. Also spaghetti straps for a winter weddings - not what I would pick.

Reactions: 5
I did my own makeup too 🤷‍♀️ I was more comfortable doing my own.

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with DIYing a lot of wedding stuff, weddings are ridiculously expensive for one day.

now I need a shower for defending her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
tbf I did my own makeup too. I hate professional makeup as it’s a lot heavier than what I would wear. The dress tho, it looks odd. I still find it weird they’re married when she doesn’t seem too fussed by him, she used to swoon over Joe much more

Reactions: 1
I just looked through her wedding highlights, wow she literally did everything on a budget. Girl could have gone and got even a part time job in the supermarket to help out with the expenses but lazy bones would rather do her own wedding make up. If she ever go on about supporting small business, she supported zero for her wedding. I can’t find a full length picture of her in the dress, but the one that I did see the top does look ill fitting. Also spaghetti straps for a winter weddings - not what I would pick.
Nothing wrong with a budget wedding. In some countries like Spain and Italy you're expected to pay £150 per head and guests pay you back in return with money or a gift! I wouldn't choose Scotland in winter though 😅.

tbf I did my own makeup too. I hate professional makeup as it’s a lot heavier than what I would wear. The dress tho, it looks odd. I still find it weird they’re married when she doesn’t seem too fussed by him, she used to swoon over Joe much more
Joe was one of her biggest loves. He treated her like tit and sent her onto a mental breakdown. She suffers from high anxiety. It might have been a passionate love but Chris seems like a much better person.

Remember when she called Joe “the handsome man” in every single breath 🤢

Reactions: 1
It makes me laugh that she had ‘Lenny loves life’ as her bridesmaid and wedding dress shopping with her and then she was promptly edited out of the other photos from that day and they now don’t follow each other 😆

I mean.. how do you lose a friend between august and January 😂🙊 jealousy on amelias part maybe.
Not just any friend either a close friend that you’ve asked to be your bridesmaid.....can’t have been that close?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.