XameliaX #7 If it’s before noon I’m probably in bed, did I mention I’m getting wed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow Livvrh is a trendy version of Amelia. CrossFit training , bright orange hair and on point influencer trends too.

Why would you read your speeches to each other beforehand? Talk about ruining the moment!

Reactions: 7
Why would you read your speeches to each other beforehand? Talk about ruining the moment!
Glad it's not just me who thought this was weird. Hearing my husband's speech at the reception was honestly one of my favourite parts of the day. He's quite a shy, reserved person who hates public speaking and he absolutely smashed it.

Considering they're getting married a fair distance from home this weekend, I'm surprised they haven't travelled up already.

Reactions: 4
I thought this! How stupid?! Absolutely ruined the chance of having a special moment. What a weird thing to do

Reactions: 6
Is the wedding today?! Why did they only travel up yesterday? I presumed the wedding was tomorrow cause they’ve only just got there but it looks like it is today?

Reactions: 2
Is the wedding today?! Why did they only travel up yesterday? I presumed the wedding was tomorrow cause they’ve only just got there but it looks like it is today?
Amelia couldn’t go earlier because she works really long hours constantly and is too much of a perfectionist

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well the wedding looked as dull as you’d expect from Mrs never-had-an-original-idea

She’s banging on about a “newlywed bubble” but she’s been with this person ages so what exactly changes?? It’s the exact same life and routine as before 😂😂 bore off love

Reactions: 8
I think her wedding looked ok. Dress not my taste but kudos to her mum better than anything I could make. And a little thin on the guest front, but we knew that would be the case anyway.

I just absolute hate the picture she’s chosen to be the first showcase of the day. A selfie pulling that awful face that reminds me of the pun dog meme. It looks so forced and fake but I’ve seen her smile nicely and normally so I don’t understand why that’s her go to expression these days. For someone whose a perfectionist and makes a living from social media she must know a more professional picture would have had more of a wow factor for engagement POV.

Reactions: 1
I think her wedding looked ok. Dress not my taste but kudos to her mum better than anything I could make. And a little thin on the guest front, but we knew that would be the case anyway.

I just absolute hate the picture she’s chosen to be the first showcase of the day. A selfie pulling that awful face that reminds me of the pun dog meme. It looks so forced and fake but I’ve seen her smile nicely and normally so I don’t understand why that’s her go to expression these days. For someone whose a perfectionist and makes a living from social media she must know a more professional picture would have had more of a wow factor for engagement POV.
To be fair she's got better teeth than alot of people who do the teeth pose. I guess she wanted something low key . She's changed alot in recent years and I'm sure she has an anxiety disorder. So I think she struggles to connect with others.

Wedding looked okay. I still think she’s a stone cold sociopath with serious narcissistic issues.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When she smiles she looks absolutely manic every time. It’s terrifying

Reactions: 5
Did you guys see the video attached to the hashtag? Why was none of her speech/vows in there?

Reactions: 1
Also noticed the lack of her friend Emily from her Indian travel vlogs and Rosi Jay.....HOW has she alienated SO many people?!

AND all her old office boy friends like Sam and Dec etc

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.