Xameliax #6 Pants, plants and lack of vision. Just blame it on the algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion: If It’s Before Noon, I’m Probably In Bed. And Did I Mention I’m Getting Wed?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She has liked her own engagement announcement from her red dog nails page and her "bloom from the darkness" page. Its been a year since her team at bloom posted anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She has liked her own engagement announcement from her red dog nails page and her "bloom from the darkness" page. Its been a year since her team at bloom posted anything.
Was literally coming here to post this 😂! So kind of all the gang there to wish her well 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why did it need to be a secret? Who’s arsed? There’s isn’t even a good photo of the ring!

Reactions: 5
Ahhh is this the “team” that she talks about? Her own team of Instagram handles that she alone is solely responsible for? God it’s embarrassing

Reactions: 5
The comments have been limited on the engagement post? Seems odd? Wonder what she’s trying to hide!

Reactions: 1
The comments have been limited on the engagement post? Seems odd? Wonder what she’s trying to hide!

I'm no fan of amelia (obviously) but if something happened when she announced her previous engagement then I can understand why she's the limited the comments, it must bring back awful memories and no one deserves that.

Reactions: 2
Doesn’t she limit all her comments for everything anyway, due to being a precious snowflake who doesn’t want to risk any potential criticism.

She can’t commit to anything for more than 5 minutes so god knows how she will commit to a man.

Now it’s will be wedding planning central.

FIND A GODDAMN NICHE WOMAN

She can’t commit to anything for more than 5 minutes so god knows how she will commit to a man.

Now it’s will be wedding planning central.

FIND A GODDAMN NICHE WOMAN

I'm waiting for

'I've loved planning my wedding so much, and I really think (being the over achiever that I am), that I have quite the knack for this wedding planning lark, so guess what team... I'm becoming a wedding coordinator' 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm waiting for

'I've loved planning my wedding so much, and I really think (being the over achiever that I am), that I have quite the knack for this wedding planning lark, so guess what team... I'm becoming a wedding coordinator' 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
But only for one hour a month for the next few months until I lose interest of course. I’m not putting any actual effort for any length of time into it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This lazy, lucky witch doesn’t even have to plan her wedding in a pandemic. We were supposed to get married in May 2020. It’s not been fun for us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.