Xameliax #6 Pants, plants and lack of vision. Just blame it on the algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amelia’s excuses for not working: I can’t type because my nails are too long. I can’t type because my nails are too short.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I HATE the fact how she thinks she’s an expert in everything! No I don’t want to buy a fertility test online thanks!! And I think it’s really scary how people listen to her and take advice from someone who is by no means an expert!! she’s such a fraud, pretending she’s going to buy a test and then ultimately all she’s done is got in touch with a load of companies asking if they’re interested in sponsoring her!

Reactions: 9
I HATE the fact how she thinks she’s an expert in everything! No I don’t want to buy a fertility test online thanks!! And I think it’s really scary how people listen to her and take advice from someone who is by no means an expert!! she’s such a fraud, pretending she’s going to buy a test and then ultimately all she’s done is got in touch with a load of companies asking if they’re interested in sponsoring her!
Luckily I don’t think many if any take her advice. She’s a small time “influencer” with not many followers by today’s standards. All these messages she supposedly gets sent do not exist

Reactions: 5
I knew it will be an ad since she said “I will do a video in couple of weeks about it”. If it’s your honest opinion and you did the test you the the video then and there since your channel is in a big decline. What did the test turn out to be, tell you if you ovulate? You can buy those 100 for $10.

Reactions: 4
Shes really disgusting, playing on fertility to make money....that makes her scum in my eyes.
her blog post even mentions the biological clock ticking, some women haven't met the right partner at 30+ some women and men have fertility problems therefore those comments are no doubt terrifying. Not one for the sisterhood are you ameila!
Fellow tattlers - don't let this shameful, crap shilling, lazy fool of a woman worry you, many women go on to have beautiful, healthy babies well beyond 35.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Shes really disgusting, playing on fertility to make money....that makes her scum in my eyes.
her blog post even mentions the biological clock ticking, some women haven't met the right partner at 30+ some women and men have fertility problems therefore those comments are no doubt terrifying. Not one for the sisterhood are you ameila!
Fellow tattlers - don't let this shameful, crap shilling, lazy fool of a woman worry you, many women go on to have beautiful, healthy babies well beyond 35.
Thank you for saying this. She’s absolutely disgusting.

Reactions: 6
Well said! 👍 she's gross.

Reactions: 5
Thank you. I must admit, seeing her post what she did was difficult from me. I’m almost 40, childless and very broody. I’d love kids but a string of crappy relationships and poor mental health has meant that I haven’t really been in position to have them until recent months. I just hope myself and my partner can.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thank you. I must admit, seeing her post what she did was difficult from me. I’m almost 40, childless and very broody. I’d love kids but a string of crappy relationships and poor mental health has meant that I haven’t really been in position to have them until recent months. I just hope myself and my partner can.
My mum had me when she was 40. It’s totally possible. Best of luck to you ❤

Reactions: 7
More women are having children later in life than ever before. For Amelia to say "it's all downhill after you turn 30" shows how out of touch she is.

I had my child at 36. My coworker had her 2 kids at 40 and 42. When I went to my gynecologist at 35 and mentioned I was trying to get pregnant, she didn't even bat an eye and told me they like people to try to conceive for 1 year before they begin to look into infertility issues.

For her to push these infertility tests on 30 year old women is so disingenuous and shady. Anything for a buck, I guess.

We all know Amelia jumps on the next trend and sends emails out to companies (I highly doubt any company is contacting her first) to try and land jobs any way she can. I can't stand the way she plays it off as everyone reaching out to her first.

I also can't stand how she acts like a period expert now because she read one book on the subject. Ugh.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Well said making money out of it! Who knows though she might be teasing us like she usually does. Her life is a disgrace. Most women in their thirties are working hard /bringing up children/ burning themselves out and she's sat at home all day playing the sims saying she's burnt out . We have to pity her to be honest.

She's an idiot, don't let her narrow minded, ignorance put you down. Best of luck to you and your partner, plenty of couples have kids later on in live and I'm sure you both will be great! ❤

My name is Amelia. My content includes staying in bed until I can drag my lazy ass out of bed, my huge boobs, Toby who I can’t seem to take for a walk, the sims oh and anything people will pay me for. I do not want to talk about boundaries, my relationship or the fact I have no friends.

Reactions: 8
She’s the type of girl who expects everyone to fall at her feet whether it’s friends or partners. Due to her narsastic nature she actually believes she deserves the kind treatment she receives from the few people who have decided to stick around. She belittles people who she’s actually intimidated by and tries to pull it off as humour!
Remember when Joe first cheated and Dec constantly went out with her. Then one night he had to cancel their plans and instead of just accepting these things happen... she took to the internet to vlog about what a crappy friend he was?! That was the first real turning point for me with Amelia I just couldn’t believe the overreaction. Noticeably none of that group of boys her and Dec knew appeared again and that probably scared them off. The more old videos you watch the bigger the shock just what a different, but awful person she’s transformed into.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.