Xameliax #6 Pants, plants and lack of vision. Just blame it on the algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just putting it out there but how reliable would a home fertility test be??? I know I certainly wouldn’t be planning my life around a test someone had sent through the post, gynaecologists don’t go through all the education just to be told there’s a simple test you can do at home no worries!
Also, even if your hormones are OK (which is probably the only thing such a test can check) it tells you nothing about other possible problems (like your tubes being closed or something else like that).

Reactions: 2
There’s no way she will cope with kids! Infact, for her to even think about having kids is completely and utterly the most selfish act and irresponsible in my view. Also, why is she prepared to talk about her fanny lips as much as she does, but do not ever dare talk about her actual lips and botched fillers, otherwise, shame on you guys 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If she says she has burnout one more time 😡

Its so utterly disrespectful to the all the people working through this, the parents trying to homeschool/entertain their kids through it all. She says she’s a trained counsellor and coach but she has zero insight or tact which are pretty essentia

Her ‘lockdown’ experience has included a holiday in Mexico, buying a new house with a garden she sits out in drinking cocktails she’s thought up, little breaks away to cabins, and a boyfriend who not only is paying for everything but seems to maintain their house too.

I have to assume that she is just trying to relatable since a lot of people are in genuine burnout and it’s a very ‘hot topic’ right now. But she couldn’t be further from relatable. And she will not cope if she had children.
Exactly I wanted to reply to get story!!

Exactly I wanted to reply to get story!!
I wanted to reply to her story and say come and do my job for a day!!

Reactions: 3
I think she needs therapy. Like inpatient therapy. She’s not from this planet

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she doesn’t get out of bed until 12pm and now at 8pm she’s going to go “sleep for England.”
Maybe she’s confusing burnout with grogginess from oversleeping ?!

Reactions: 7
So she doesn’t get out of bed until 12pm and now at 8pm she’s going to go “sleep for England.”
Maybe she’s confusing burnout with grogginess from oversleeping ?!
I thought this. Has she not realised oversleeping makes you feel like tit??

Do not trust those at home “health test”. Not the food intolerance ones, not fertility, hell even those ancestors ones are deeply flawed. I have had a fertility check up and my “eggs counted” by a medical doctor in a medical office. It is not something you can pee on a stick.

These medical companies are all start ups in the business of making money with no oversite or need for approval by government bodies. They are as scientific as a mood rings.

I cannot believe she has WRITTEN A BOOK. ‘My book is like therapy in your pocket’. Nope. A life coach is a bullshit non-thing, sorry not sorry, and this book will be a pile of self indulgent utter crap from a woman who constantly justifies laying into bed until midday and taking 360 days off a year to avoid burnout. Who would want to take advice or ‘therapy’ from somebody who has done so little? What does she really think she can add to the conversation about shame? She’s a middle class white woman who appears to sail through life in a financially comfortable state. She’s physically able and by society’s standards she is of acceptable build and appearance. She doesn’t face any discrimination other than the drama she creates in her own narcissistic head. She’s completely shielded from the reality of life and even restricts her comments so she can only see nice things. Is this going to be releasing her of the shame from that time she was ‘free bleeding’ (she wasn’t) into her expensive period pants in the comfort of her own kitchen? I just bleeping can’t even.

Reactions: 15
Anyone else get annoyed with how often she says ‘pretty darn’....?

Reactions: 6
Latest video thumbnail is completely tone deaf.

I haven’t watched so don’t know how bad it gets. Attempting to market herself as a bit of an all things female guru but click baiting infertility to promote a useless at home test. So irresponsible.

A woman with this little self awareness and emotional intelligence writing a self help book. Pretty darn ridiculous, team!

Reactions: 11
A woman with this little self awareness and emotional intelligence writing a self help book. Pretty darn ridiculous, team!
Agreed. The only way this book will be honest writing if it opens with

‘Shame? I haven’t got any!’

• Haha
She is such a prick. I think she can’t get worse and then she posts again
C4611E5E-2385-42D6-8CF6-DD5D5FA9EF3F.jpeg

• Angry
Yes the fertility test was an ad and also she says she was looking at buying one before Christmas and come January they had magically contacted her to ask if she’d like to work with them

Bleeding heck, this company are psychic too!

She says they’re not thinking about starting a family just yet but does anyone else get the impression she wouldn’t want to make that commitment with him anyway? When they bought their house she wasn’t like yay what a step forward in our relationship, it seemed to be more a financially convenient opportunity. She doesn’t praise him or put him on a pedestal the way she did with Joe, it just seems that she thought tit, better settle down and there he was.

Reactions: 5
She says they’re not thinking about starting a family just yet but does anyone else get the impression she wouldn’t want to make that commitment with him anyway? When they bought their house she wasn’t like yay what a step forward in our relationship, it seemed to be more a financially convenient opportunity. She doesn’t praise him or put him on a pedestal the way she did with Joe, it just seems that she thought tit, better settle down and there he was.
Completely agree. It’s sad for both of them tbh.

I’d love to have a ‘Chris’ type of partner, he does such a lot. It’s a shame he’s not valued. She treated Lauren the same.

She’s the type of girl who expects everyone to fall at her feet whether it’s friends or partners. Due to her narsastic nature she actually believes she deserves the kind treatment she receives from the few people who have decided to stick around. She belittles people who she’s actually intimidated by and tries to pull it off as humour!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.