Xameliax #6 Pants, plants and lack of vision. Just blame it on the algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad she’s gone back to her ‘natural’ hair colour after going on about it for sooooo long!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A truly good hairdresser should tell clients when they ask for something if it’s not going to suit their complexion/face shape.

She just doesn’t look right with the blonde it looks like a bad filter because of her skin tone clashing. And it’s definitely aged her.
The hair with the big exaggerated 😆 face she always pulls just makes her look like a cartoon.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who wants to bet that her hair won’t actually be blonde at all despite how much she goes on about going BLONDE
I thought the same. For once she's ACTUALLY done it. Wouldn't even surprise me if it's just to prove to Tattle she would. That's how petty she is. Think it would look better longer but the blonde does suit her.

Reactions: 3
I thought the same. For once she's ACTUALLY done it. Wouldn't even surprise me if it's just to prove to Tattle she would. That's how petty she is. Think it would look better longer but the blonde does suit her.
It looks grey to me! Might be my eyes 😂

Reactions: 1
She is definitely putting filters on some of her stories to go between extreme blond and the slightly more lightened hair from previous that she actually has 🙄

Reactions: 4
Whyyyy is this lay about writing multiple posts about feeling burnt out? YOU ARE NOT BURNT OUT AMELIA, YOU ARE BORED BECAUSE YOU DON’T HAVE A JOB.

Reactions: 7
Ugh that reel she just posted with her ‘hair reveal’ actually angers me hahah.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The over the top smile is just too much. Saying she loves herself in that reel doesn’t even come close

looked better before, better length and colour. For saying it’s her natural colour it doesn’t suit her that much

Reactions: 7
I agree with all the comments that her hair looked nicer before. I feel it’s really aged her and the colour genuinely looked lovely before.

I agree with all the comments that her hair looked nicer before. I feel it’s really aged her and the colour genuinely looked lovely before.
She looks better with long hair. Don't know people feel they can't have long hair after a certain age. She looks lovely with longer straight hair.

Reactions: 5
Someone tell her we are not all obsessed with the bleeping dog like she is!! Why does she think that seeing toby on every video will make our days better! I know he is walked but I’m sure laying in bed until midday can’t be good bet he’s gagging for a decent walk.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.