Xameliax #6 Pants, plants and lack of vision. Just blame it on the algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck it’s boring seeing her drink alcohol free tit everyday!! I don’t drink because it plays my anxiety right up and I’m too old to handle the bad head the next day, I really struggle to see the point drinking alcohol free everyday just for the sake of it, it’s just as pricey as the real stuff! Slice a lemon up, get some fancy ice cube makers and go wild with some Diet Coke FFS

Reactions: 10
How much does she spend on alcohol usually that makes her think that buying all this alcohol free stuff is worth it? Most people who stop drinking would save money but not Amelia!

Reactions: 3
How much does she spend on alcohol usually that makes her think that buying all this alcohol free stuff is worth it? Most people who stop drinking would save money but not Amelia!
She gets most of it, if not all, for free. Nothing about her is real/sincere. She's just a walking infomercial at this point. Watch her vlogs and you'll see everything she talks about is just an ad/affiliate link. Look at the "vlog" she posted today! It's all ads. And she wonders why her engagement is low.

Reactions: 4
Is she actually seriously moaning about parcel delivery folk knocking on her door rather than ringing the bell cuz it ‘makes her jump’!?!? What a twit!

Reactions: 3
THOSE LIPS! Is she doing them herself?!
Was just jumping on to post that too, what kind of hokey aesthetics practitioner is doing lips in lockdown? Maybe I’m just naive. Also, more ‘permission’....Thanks Almighty Amelia, I really need your help living my life 🙋‍♀️.

Her post today

‘I was gonna take my camera and get some shots but I’m just going to live in the moment’

First of all, that’s a hobby to most people. and this is your job?

secondly, why mention it at all. Always gotta input something about slowing down or working too hard

Does anyone else find it a bit crazy how much stuff Amelia buys?

in the last few weeks she’s bought:
- a Teapot (that was £40😮)
- a rest thing for the teapot
- alcohol free wines
- 3 alcohol free spirits
- new cocktail glasses
- cocktail sticks

I find it crazy

Reactions: 5
She looks like such a duck (swap letters as you see fit).

Still think she’s pregnant and gaslighting us, same way nobody is allowed to ask about her lips even though they’re obviously done (badly). In a few months she’ll probably post a baby and be like hahahahahhahahaha I fooled you all! and her two genuine followers will be shook.

Reactions: 7
Was just jumping on to post that too, what kind of hokey aesthetics practitioner is doing lips in lockdown? Maybe I’m just naive. Also, more ‘permission’....Thanks Almighty Amelia, I really need your help living my life 🙋‍♀️.
Doesn't Rosie's mom do lip injections? I thoughts that's who did them before.

Reactions: 2
Why can't she (just for once) appreciate how lucky she is? If I thought oooh the sun's out, I'm not gonna work today I'd get the sack, why is she always wanting her followers to feel sorry for her for doing nothing? I suspect it because she knows it's takes the piss but refuses to admit it.
Amelia, how about 'I realise I'm in a lucky position to be able to do this' etc. You'd anger less people.
Shes just inherently lazy but own it!!

Her post today

‘I was gonna take my camera and get some shots but I’m just going to live in the moment’

First of all, that’s a hobby to most people. and this is your job?

secondly, why mention it at all. Always gotta input something about slowing down or working too hard

Does anyone else find it a bit crazy how much stuff Amelia buys?

in the last few weeks she’s bought:
- a Teapot (that was £40😮)
- a rest thing for the teapot
- alcohol free wines
- 3 alcohol free spirits
- new cocktail glasses
- cocktail sticks

I find it crazy
Her content was better a few
Why can't she (just for once) appreciate how lucky she is? If I thought oooh the sun's out, I'm not gonna work today I'd get the sack, why is she always wanting her followers to feel sorry for her for doing nothing? I suspect it because she knows it's takes the piss but refuses to admit it.
Amelia, how about 'I realise I'm in a lucky position to be able to do this' etc. You'd anger less people.
Shes just inherently lazy but own it!!
I don't want to sound like a troll at all but to be honest I've been following her for years and she's really lost her touch even more than before and within her own age range too. There are influencers who have young children who I can relate to more and I don't have any yet. Like it's almost like she's winding people up by going alcohol free for a month then telling people that she thinks her period is starting. It's all attention seeking but in the wrong way. Of course influencers have to set the sample to engage their audiences. Like Zoe London is a similar age and she does have engaging content and lovely images.

Reactions: 6
Still in bed at 12 noon, drinking coffee and watching tiktoks! You have a break hun, after all it is bank holiday and oh just be looking forward to the time off work....oh wait, everyday is a bank holiday for you!

THOSE LIPS! Is she doing them herself?!
There’s an episode of Scrubs where the woman gets locked in a room with the heating on and the heat makes her lip silicon expand - and this picture made me think of that.

Reactions: 2
Lollll note how she’s started tagging red dog nails again. Now that salons are about to re-open our Amelia will return to booking those extremely profitable 3 appointments per month that she was doing.

• Haha
For some strange reason the other day it popped into my head that she’s not had a UTI for months and months. How on Earth did she go from having them seemingly every week, being so so poorly with it and then all of a sudden she’s never mentioned them again.

• Haha
Okay I’m CONVINCED she’s trolling us now... she’s taking the day off to play Sims inside all day?
... she does this literally every other day, bank holiday or not.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.