Xameliax #6 Pants, plants and lack of vision. Just blame it on the algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha. What the duck is she looking so smug about? She doesn’t DO anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A day off from a non existent job. It’s so nice in her little air-headed fairy world isn’t it?

Reactions: 3
Why has she used a famous quote and slapped her name on it?? I’m so embarrassed for her. She’s that dry on content she’s stealing famous quotes and putting her @ on them. New low

Reactions: 2
A couple of things that irrationally annoy me - 1 - her channel name ‘uk vlogger and content creator’. 🤢

2 - ‘slow lifestyle’. Wut?

I can't get through a whole vlog of hers anymore.

Reactions: 4
Did she really just complain about Chris taking too long in the bathroom on her stories? Sorry but she literally has no job and nothing to do all day, so why shouldn't he spend half an hour in the bathroom if he wants to. They literally have a whole other bathroom? I find her stories content SO bizarre.

Reactions: 13
Why has she used a famous quote and slapped her name on it?? I’m so embarrassed for her. She’s that dry on content she’s stealing famous quotes and putting her @ on them. New low
So what she’s basically saying is, stop calling me out for refusing to get a job.

• Haha
Did she really just complain about Chris taking too long in the bathroom on her stories? Sorry but she literally has no job and nothing to do all day, so why shouldn't he spend half an hour in the bathroom if he wants to. They literally have a whole other bathroom? I find her stories content SO bizarre.
She can come to my house when lockdown is over and clean for me when I'm working if she's that bored 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
In her current stories....'working late, as always'

Is she trolling us? She must be trolling us.

duck me amelia, you wouldn't know work if it crawled up your leg and bit you on the hoo-haa.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In her current stories....'working late, as always'

Is she trolling us? She must be trolling us.

duck me amelia, you wouldn't know work if it crawled up your leg and bit you on the hoo-haa.
If she didn’t take six days a week off she wouldn’t have to ‘work late’ on the one day she bothered her arse to do something

Reactions: 5
A day off after a hard few hours playing computer games at her desk. She must be absolutely exhausted, poor lamb

Oh jesus she’s on twitch talking about shame

I THINK she’s writing a book

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Amelia should just update everyone when she’s actually having a day of doing something, given the amount of days she ‘has off’.

Oh so she HAS written a book. This is her super secret project

And I quote “it’s gonna change your life”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.