Xameliax #6 Pants, plants and lack of vision. Just blame it on the algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she tells me it’s ok to “not feel OK” or “not do something” one more time!
Just know that your feelings about this.. are ok 😉

She’s tired because she does duck all. I’d love to hand her a full time corporate desk job and see how she gets on. She’d be burnt out after the first hour. She’s ridiculously spoilt.

Reactions: 6
Just know that your feelings about this.. are ok 😉

She’s tired because she does duck all. I’d love to hand her a full time corporate desk job and see how she gets on. She’d be burnt out after the first hour. She’s ridiculously spoilt.
She’s be burnt out from the commute to the office never mind the first hour!

Reactions: 4
Just watching the video now... Does she not realise that her natural colour IS the brown.. and that it's very common for hair colour to change from when you're a baby?!

I don’t even follow her anymore I just check here sometimes to see if she’s got a job yet

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t even follow her anymore I just check here sometimes to see if she’s got a job yet
🤣 I can’t watch her YouTube videos anymore, she’s now found herself yet another new niche of calling herself boring, and whilst it’s accurate, it’s not what I want to watch

😆😆😆
But I hate to break it to you, she will never get a job! Ever!

She frustrates me to the core when she tries to garner sympathy for not seeing anyone other than Chris for 3 months..

A. Some people would have loved the LUXURY of keeping safe and away from people for 3 months, but didn't have the choice! so, please amelia (cos we all know you're reading) appreciate how lucky you've been! If you were someone who is considered vulnerable then I would absolutely back you but you're not and you could have volunteered somewhere during this tit storm but as usual you chose to do NOTHING!

B. There's people out there who have been GENUINELY ALONE so please bore off.

C. All that coupled with the "I'm allowed to feel down" tit Is the reason people are turning away from you, appreciate you've been one of the lucky ones, you don't need anyones sympathy. You even managed to buy a house during it all !!!!

Reactions: 9
Watching the vlog.. Surely she realises that pretty much all of us are not ‘feeling ok’ at the moment. It’s 1 year into a pandemic for goodness sake. Stop expecting sympathy from everyone and get on with it! She doesn’t have a job to go to, no kids to look after, no responsibilities, yet all she does it bloody moan about life!

Wtf was up with her stories today? I felt like I was in a lesson. “What do you think shame is” “For all those saying GOT do you remember what the scene was about?” Eh?! Yeah I do, why does that matter?

Bonkers way of getting engagement 🤯 DONT even get me started on the bra size post

She’s obviously trying her “life coaching skills”. I presume that all the guff lately about “it’s ok to not do anything” “I give you permission to feel like tit” and “what is shame” is to do with her new career as a “life coach”. I wish she’d stayed as she was pre break up from Joe! She was still stuck up her own arse and obsessed with herself but she was much more pleasant with it and not as judgey!

Reactions: 2
Also I literally don't understand where she says sometimes she manages to go on a one hour walk a day....wtf....you have a DOG, shouldn't you walk it at least 3 times a day?!?!?!?!

Also I literally don't understand where she says sometimes she manages to go on a one hour walk a day....wtf....you have a DOG, shouldn't you walk it at least 3 times a day?!?!?!?!
To be fair I think that depends on the type/size and energy levels of the dog. I have a small cockapoo and he gets one massive walk (1-1.5hours) a day or 2 shorter walks. And then he’s done for the day and likes to lounge around and play in the back garden. Obviously much bigger / more energetic breeds (like Collies for example) need more exercise

Reactions: 1
Did she really take another weekend off and is preaching to us about how good it was?? She does no work, it’s taking the piss!!! And saying people suggested it to her?!
I haven’t watched her vlogs in years because she’s boring but unless she’s started showing on her vlogs that she works 8-7 every day why would any of her viewers encourage her to take MORE time off??

Reactions: 7
Did she really take another weekend off and is preaching to us about how good it was?? She does no work, it’s taking the piss!!! And saying people suggested it to her?!
I haven’t watched her vlogs in years because she’s boring but unless she’s started showing on her vlogs that she works 8-7 every day why would any of her viewers encourage her to take MORE time off??
She hardly works. A few weeks ago she made a big deal about finally landing a job... which turned out to be an ad for Easter chocolates. She literally held up the chocolates in one of her vlogs. That was the extent of the job. She must have been exhausted after that!

Reactions: 7
She probably just needed another thing to advertise to make money and is scraping the bottom of the barrel. She already scolded everyone for asking if she's pregnant.
She’s a massive gaslighter. She wants everyone to ask if she’s pregnant so she can rant about it in her stories.

Reactions: 10
She’s a massive gaslighter. She wants everyone to ask if she’s pregnant so she can rant about it in her stories.
This is so true!! She is always insinuating a pregnancy reveal. Remeber the video where she discussed the new house "we've been keeping a secret for a few months....." with a smug look on her face. The title of the video and the thumbnail also seemed to suggest a pregnancy.
She has so little going on that she wants people to ask if she's pregnant so she can pretend to be outraged.
As someone who's dealt with infertility, maybe I'm just a bit over sensitive, but it really passes me off.

Reactions: 10
Why does she just eat Gousto every night?! Can she not cook at all?!
No, it’s cuz she gets it all basically for free meanin she doesn’t have to spend money on food cuz she’s a tight arse

Reactions: 2
Pray tell... How does one get ‘burnt out’ sleeping in til 12; mooching about the house all day; and posting low quality Instagram content? As an HDU nurse who’s felt genuinely pretty burnt out at times this year for the first time in my life really I find this an absolute mildly insulting joke. Utterly delusional.
Lol me too! I work on the wards and completely burnt out and she sits on her arse all day. She needs to work in the real world!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.