Xameliax #6 Pants, plants and lack of vision. Just blame it on the algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she probably reminded chris every day last week that mother’s day was coming up and like the veruca salt she is, chris bought her a gift so he didn’t have to put up with her sulking for weeks on end and bringing it up and holding it against him every few weeks!

Reactions: 2
I genuinely thought she had gone an got a real job.

I never see any other blogger/influencers/lecturers brag about scoring a new ad. They must be few and far between!

Reactions: 3
Can’t cope. Even your actual followers think you need a proper job
D8061D39-E59B-4C47-8F71-765905ACAF48.png

• Haha
this is hilarious 😂 I actually thought fair play she has so much potential if only she just got a job and then maybe a bit of a social life. She could actually make some interesting content but no.. she hasn’t got a job... where is she going with this influencer crap? And how long has poor Chris got to carry her for? Amelia I know you read here for goodness sake save yourself further embarrassment, get some self respect and get a proper job!!!

Can’t cope. Even your actual followers think you need a proper jobView attachment 483799

Reactions: 5
I haven’t watched this woman in years and I randomly check here to see what she is up to - did she really say she got a new job by getting a new PR??? Lol wow, still begging for engagement as well I see.

I have seen some other influences also begin for this, I personally have unsubscribed from a lot of them - don’t care to see #ads, political views and other life “wisdom” from random strangers who want my coin but also to have their privacy respected. So here I’m respecting your privacy by not engaging with any of you lot.

hope everyone has a lovely week though

"I haven't been very active on here because all I do is work" But... isn't... Insta... her work? Christ woman. Also how can she expect engagement if she isn't putting effort into Instagram!? Just expects everything to fall in her lap as usual.

Reactions: 4
Another thing, the pic where she has been in the rain. If she really did have natural curls like she goes on about, her hair would not look like that after rain. I have extremely thick curly hair and after any rain it's wild and frizzy.

Reactions: 1
Do we really need a gratuitous shot of Amelia in her pants to encourage us for sign up for Amazon reading? Like I get this body confidence movement going on at the moment, but you don’t need to get your crotch out for EVERYTHING.

On another note, bloody loving this Paddy’s Day theme, happy Wednesday one and all ☘

Reactions: 4
Another thing, the pic where she has been in the rain. If she really did have natural curls like she goes on about, her hair would not look like that after rain. I have extremely thick curly hair and after any rain it's wild and frizzy.
It doesnt even need to actually be raining to make mine go frizzy. (Real) Curly hair problems there.

Do ads get more engagement if she's not fully dressed? Personally I don't tend to hang around in my pants as its a bit chilly for that. She must either live in a really warm house or have that terrible fake fire thing going to the max.

Also why is she holding a book to advertise audio books?! Isn't the point of audio books that you don't need to buy the actual book?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love my dogs, like sometimes I even prefer them over my children 😉 but she’s bleeping obsessed with Toby, I don’t get it.

I love my dogs, like sometimes I even prefer them over my children 😉 but she’s bleeping obsessed with Toby, I don’t get it.
Well, Chris, Toby and her parents are probably the only really close ones she has in her life. She says she has some friends and probably she does have some people she talks to, but she has lost her two best friends (Lauren and Lucy) so she is probably quite lonely. So to me, it seems that focussing on Toby could by a way to cope.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Pray tell... How does one get ‘burnt out’ sleeping in til 12; mooching about the house all day; and posting low quality Instagram content? As an HDU nurse who’s felt genuinely pretty burnt out at times this year for the first time in my life really I find this an absolute mildly insulting joke. Utterly delusional.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I think she's in for a big shock when we start to come out of all this and her life is exactly the same!

Reactions: 5
If she tells me it’s ok to “not feel OK” or “not do something” one more time!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.