Xameliax #6 Pants, plants and lack of vision. Just blame it on the algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because no sane person would spend a fortune on non alcoholic drinks. Thats why people are wondering if you’re pregnant! If people have messaged her then yeah it’s a bit crappy of them because it’s not like she’s going to say “yeah I am but keep it a secret yeah?” However I highly doubt they have and she’s just reading on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Because no sane person would spend a fortune on non alcoholic drinks. Thats why people are wondering if you’re pregnant! If people have messaged her then yeah it’s a bit crappy of them because it’s not like she’s going to say “yeah I am but keep it a secret yeah?” However I highly doubt they have and she’s just reading on here.
That was my thinking too. If I was just giving up booze for a month I wouldn't spend £20 on a booze free alternative. I might if I was giving it up for a longer period to say try conceive and have a baby though.

Also I just don't really get the point of giving it up for a month, unless you actually have a serious drinking problem. I get that a lot of people have been drinking more at home during lockdown, me included, but it seems a bit strange to give it up completely when its something she obviously enjoys. Why not just cut down, so you only drink on Fridays and Saturdays say. We've done that and it doesn't mean we get sloshed every weekend, or even necessarily drink every weekend, but it removes that temptation during the week and makes it more of a treat at the weekend. Definitely more of a sustainable habit IMO rather than giving it up for a month and being tempted to drink more afterwards.

She's back on the period hype this afternoon talking about aunt flo again anyway :sick:

Reactions: 3
It’s not ‘every little thing’- she openly came off contraception recently and is now drinking non alcoholic drinks. I wouldn’t actually ask someone but it’s hardly a leap.

Reactions: 8
The mattress and pregnant chat in one day? Yep she definitely reads here. Hiiiii xax!

Reactions: 4
Whyyy is she always bleating on about the algorithm? You don’t engage with anybody and you have a pretty poor number of followers. The lack of comments and likes is not a mystery.

Reactions: 11
Whyyy is she always bleating on about the algorithm? You don’t engage with anybody and you have a pretty poor number of followers. The lack of comments and likes is not a mystery.
Exactly. How is it a surprise?!

Reactions: 2
Ive unfollowed as I can't take any more from her, she sits on her arse all afternoon after getting up midday spewing bullshit no one asked for, meanwhile I've been up since 5, done an 8 hour shift, come home, walked my dog had a shower and then get on to making tea (which I'm sure is not unlike anyone else) I'm not interested in taking ANY kind of advice/info from someone who does NOTHING all day! So unrelateable to actual grown women. I'd like to give her some advice (seeing as she's always telling us how we should behave)......get a job.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ive unfollowed as I can't take any more from her, she sits on her arse all afternoon after getting up midday spewing bullshit no one asked for, meanwhile I've been up since 5, done an 8 hour shift, come home, walked my dog had a shower and then get on to making tea (which I'm sure is not unlike anyone else) I'm not interested in taking ANY kind of advice/info from someone who does NOTHING all day! So unrelateable to actual grown women. I'd like to give her some advice (seeing as she's always telling us how we should behave)......get a job.
Ha yes actually I will do the same. I'll get my update here :ROFLMAO:

Why do we need to hear about her dreams with her hairdresser in? Just text your hairdresser and tell them if you think they will find it mildly amusing. 🙄

Reactions: 5
The alcohol free tit is doing my head in a bit now. What is she, 12 days in and already tried all this AF expensive crap.

ive been sober 2.5 years and I buy myself a 6 can of Heineken 0.0 for £4 in my food shop once a week 🤣

I haven’t drunk alcohol since July and I just drink water and sometimes coke or squash if I'm feelin fancy! 😂

apple don’t let bad guys use their products on screen, good god that news story hit about a year ago now or more...she’s behind the times literally in every sense of the word, painful!

Reactions: 5
She's about to drop some "big news" about a new project she's been working on, so I'm willing to bet it has something to do with life coaching. I'm sure it will go the way of "Bloom for the Darkness" and "Red Dog Nails". She always makes a big fuss when launching her projects (I'm sure champagne will be involved... probably an alcohol free version) but then the projects never really go anywhere.

Reactions: 7
Amelia must be absolutely fumin that it’s Mother’s Day because it isn’t about her. Instead of posting about her own mother of course she jumps to I AM A MOTHER TOO GUYS MY SON JUST HAS FOUR LEGS. Narcissism 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
No, no it doesn’t count but I’m so glad she’s still managed to force Chris into buying her a present for an occasion that has literally nothing to do with her
8CFC8A6A-E946-4309-813A-2AF2C9D918FF.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.