Xameliax #6 Pants, plants and lack of vision. Just blame it on the algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really surprises me that she gets things like benefit makeup and Silentnight mattresses in the post... would think her flimsy posts about them wouldn’t be worth it 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She added "qualified life coach" to her Instagram bio. Hilarious. I can't wait to see this life coaching thing play out. I know she's been planning it for a long time because her Patreon used to mention something about possibly offering life coaching. I'm sure it will go as well as Bloom From the Darkness did. By the way, she missed a big opportunity with promoting/using BFTD during covid when so many were/are struggling with their mental health.

Reactions: 6
I think the life coach thing - she follows one who did a guest spot that week she took “officially off” - but when I looked that girl is like a nomad living out of Bali, has a few properties in various corners of the world. Her; I would take advice from how to live. I would not pay someone to tell me ‘it’s ok to spend your 30s sleeping in, playing sims and finding a chump to do the ‘adult stuff’

Ive also always felt Amelia and Chris gave off a comfortable roommates vibe rather than madly in love and this separate bed thing confirms it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So a couple of days ago, she said on her stories that she had something to share with us, something she'd been working really hard towards THIS YEAR,

MAN! Lifecoaching courses must be tough! A proper long slog! it's only February and she's completed the course pahahaha.

Shes just embarrassing, what next I wonder? Cos the nail tech training was invaluable wasn't it.

Guys, girls and non binary pals? Where have I ever seen her be inclusive regarding LGBTQ?!

Reactions: 3
I wasn’t even sure what a life coach was, so I googled it and it sounds like waffle. For my own amusement, and as a result of my dislike of Amelia, I shall now think of life coaches as those people who try to draft other people into cults.

I wasn’t even sure what a life coach was, so I googled it and it sounds like waffle. For my own amusement, and as a result of my dislike of Amelia, I shall now think of life coaches as those people who try to draft other people into cults.
It really is total waffle

Reactions: 1
I saw her comment on someone’s IGTV video with laughing emojis and and signed it off with ‘xax’
WHY does she insist on signing every comment off with that like she’s some sort of celeb?

• Haha
SO frustrating to see her now beg for a lazy spa. There’s only one reason for her to tag the brand in her stories talking about getting one.
It’s something that me and my OH have discussed purchasing. And we would have to pay full price should we want one, as we work hard at day jobs that DONT come with the perks of freebies. Brands reaching out to influencers naturally to work them is fair enough, but when said influencers beg publicly to receive it makes me sick!

She was actually quite nasty in how she addressed Lauren too. I'm sure she joked like "well she's a lesbian now".
Speaking of Loseitlikelauren, has anyone else been keeping up with her videos? I like her, but she's really gone downhill lately. I know she's been struggling with anxiety and has gained nearly all of her weight back, but she needs to seek help for her food addiction. Her most recent video is literally 40 minutes of her eating food and shopping for food. I know she's been keeping her videos "real" but I don't think I can watch her anymore. It's sad.

Speaking of Loseitlikelauren, has anyone else been keeping up with her videos? I like her, but she's really gone downhill lately. I know she's been struggling with anxiety and has gained nearly all of her weight back, but she needs to seek help for her food addiction. Her most recent video is literally 40 minutes of her eating food and shopping for food. I know she's been keeping her videos "real" but I don't think I can watch her anymore. It's sad.
I’ve dipped in and out of watching Lauren recently. It is sad she gained it all back just because you could tell she was so happy being slim + worked hard at it. I’m a bit lost at the whole ‘bopo’ thing as it seems she’s putting down people who are losing weight. In her videos though she’s always eating proper healthy, like I legit eat more than her and I’m overweight sure but not massive.

With Lauren, I can actually relate when she says that she was in a mentally worse place when thin, because something similar happened to me - I lost about 30 pounds and became totally obsessed with not gaining a single gram back. I even started purging and abusing laxatives. And I do actually feel mentally better now, even though I have gained most of the weight back.
However, I while I do believe that nobody should be disrespectes due to their weight, there is no such thing as health at any size. Of course some overweight people and even some classified as obese can be healthy, but you cant be massively overweight and healthy at the same time. If nothing else, it is a burden on your heart and joints and there will be consequences when you are older.
Also, as for diet culture, of course some diets are really bad, but that does not mean that all weight loss advice is bad.
All in all, I also dont watch Lauren much anymore, because I just can't agree with her approach. But I do still wish her all the best.

With Lauren, I can actually relate when she says that she was in a mentally worse place when thin, because something similar happened to me - I lost about 30 pounds and became totally obsessed with not gaining a single gram back. I even started purging and abusing laxatives. And I do actually feel mentally better now, even though I have gained most of the weight back.
However, I while I do believe that nobody should be disrespectes due to their weight, there is no such thing as health at any size. Of course some overweight people and even some classified as obese can be healthy, but you cant be massively overweight and healthy at the same time. If nothing else, it is a burden on your heart and joints and there will be consequences when you are older.
Also, as for diet culture, of course some diets are really bad, but that does not mean that all weight loss advice is bad.
All in all, I also dont watch Lauren much anymore, because I just can't agree with her approach. But I do still wish her all the best.
I love Lauren !!! Adore her videos she’s amazing 😻

Anyway Amelia... kids aren’t little spreaders hun. They aren’t even at school at the moment and there getting blamed for cases. P.ss off please

Tonight - ‘Who IS this person?? She’s OLD!’ Hen you are not old at 32, that’s quite insulting to people older. Maybe if you stopped paying attention to bullshit clickbait buzzfeed articles; and clearly light hearted Tiktoks about the differences in people not that hugely different in age having differing styles etc, then you wouldn’t call yourself old. Also maybe leave the house on occasion when you can and make FRIENDS fs. I’m 34 and have close friends in their early-mid 20s. Through work tbf (something Xax obvs isn’t that familiar with I grant you) but they keep me young, and appreciate a more mature person’s perspective on things. AMELIA YOU ARE NOT OLD IN YOUR 30s, STOP MOANING AND MAKE THE BEST OF A GREAT TIME IN YOUR LIFE FML 😩😡.

Attachments

Moaning on the vlog that she doesn’t sleep well and is always tired.. maybe if she actually got out of bed and got herself a proper job she would knacker herself out a little bit. It’s no wonder she finds it hard to sleep.

Tonight - ‘Who IS this person?? She’s OLD!’ Hen you are not old at 32, that’s quite insulting to people older. Maybe if you stopped paying attention to bullshit clickbait buzzfeed articles; and clearly light hearted Tiktoks about the differences in people not that hugely different in age having differing styles etc, then you wouldn’t call yourself old. Also maybe leave the house on occasion when you can and make FRIENDS fs. I’m 34 and have close friends in their early-mid 20s. Through work tbf (something Xax obvs isn’t that familiar with I grant you) but they keep me young, and appreciate a more mature person’s perspective on things. AMELIA YOU ARE NOT OLD IN YOUR 30s, STOP MOANING AND MAKE THE BEST OF A GREAT TIME IN YOUR LIFE FML 😩😡.
I think the main reason why she is so bothered by ageing is that she hasnt really achieved much, is not happy with her life and is not doing much day to day and has too much free time to focus on superficial tit.
I am about the same age and a few years ago when I had too much time, I also was worried about my weight, grey hairs, wrinkles, being considered old etc. Now I have a full time job, am doing a second masters degree at uni, trying to maintain relationships with friends and family while expecting my first child. I feel like I am getting more tired and older by the day, but it all has a purpose and it is all for things that I really care about, so I don't care about it so much.

“I look in the mirror and don’t look like myself”

that will be all the poison you’ve injected in your lips 😶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.