Xameliax #6 Pants, plants and lack of vision. Just blame it on the algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her new vlog, did anyone find the part where they were putting the mattress on very awkward?!! I get the feeling Chris has checked out..

Reactions: 2
In her new vlog, did anyone find the part where they were putting the mattress on very awkward?!! I get the feeling Chris has checked out..
i don’t get any sense of relationship vibes from
them other than 2 students who houseshare! odd!

Why do we need to know that Amelia has accidentally scratched her nose in her sleep? I understand trying to be relatable but blimey...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why do we need to know that Amelia has accidentally scratched her nose in her sleep? I understand trying to be relatable but blimey...
Must be the highlight of her week. Something happened and it’s not interesting at all but post it anyway because it’s her job. 🤣🤣🤣

Hands up who put in weight during lockdown... How does she know? Didn't she write a whole post about throwing the scales away? I see right through that post. If slimming world off3red her paid work she'd be straight on it.

Reactions: 4
Thought I hadn’t seen her thread in a while so I came to look and yep it’s as dead as her blogging career

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She definitely seems to be gearing up for pregnancy. Non-alcoholic beverages, talking about obstetricians in her most recent insta post, and mentioning it in one of her recent vlogs. That could be why she's a lot quieter lately too.

Yeah I’m wondering if she’s pregnant now she’s drinking lots of alcohol free. She was obsessed with drinking - no judgement I enjoy my wine and cocktails too! - so it seems completely left field
If she is pregnant, she could just not post anything about drinking online and no one would care. But she’s still trying to get a pr to notice her by tagging brands

Reactions: 1
Definitely feeling that with all the non-alcoholic drinks she’s either pregnant or readying herself.

Though I just can’t help feeling if you’re mature enough to have a baby then you’re mature enough to just drink water, juice, softs etc for 9 months. Why do you need to drink alcohol immitations. When I was pregnant at a wedding once I tried the alcohol free champagne for the toast but I didn’t see the fuss; I wouldn’t be buying it to drink at home. And certainly not paying £20 a bottle for something that is just coke with added flavouring.

Definitely feeling that with all the non-alcoholic drinks she’s either pregnant or readying herself.

Though I just can’t help feeling if you’re mature enough to have a baby then you’re mature enough to just drink water, juice, softs etc for 9 months. Why do you need to drink alcohol immitations. When I was pregnant at a wedding once I tried the alcohol free champagne for the toast but I didn’t see the fuss; I wouldn’t be buying it to drink at home. And certainly not paying £20 a bottle for something that is just coke with added flavouring.
I imagine because she can’t generate an income whilst pregnant from drinking tap water and widely advertised juices and coke. Flogging non alcoholic alcohol to tee-totallers and expectant mothers though 👍🏼

If she is pregnant I bet she’s fuming that Zoella is getting all the attention and will undoubtedly get all the PR deals.

£20 for some non alcoholic rum? Would you be arsed?! She really does scrape the bottom of the barrel for content doesn’t she?!

£20 for some non alcoholic rum? Would you be arsed?! She really does scrape the bottom of the barrel for content doesn’t she?!
yeh don’t get it!! don’t forget her boundaries tho people. christ i don’t think i can bear her being pregnant! i honestly don’t think she has the right mentality to become a mother as harsh as that mate sound. and you can already hear her preaching the duck out of breastfeeding

Thank god they had all the ingredients for scones, jam and clotted cream for her “random” craving.

unless it’s just me that doesn’t keep clotted cream in the fridge for emergencies 🤷‍♀️ I wish I did though!

she’s defo preg, or she’s doing it to wind people up so she gets attention which she always so desperately needs, or she’s doing it so people keep insinuating that she’s preg just so she can lay into them about respecting her boundaries

she’s defo preg, or she’s doing it to wind people up so she gets attention which she always so desperately needs, or she’s doing it so people keep insinuating that she’s preg just so she can lay into them about respecting her boundaries
Can you imagine 9 months of her blocking people for being so disrespectful and asking if she’s pregnant while she posts bump photos.. it’s fillergate 2.0

Can’t afford a lazy spa but can spend £19 on non alcoholic spirts 🙄 yeah that totally makes sense!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.