Xameliax #6 Pants, plants and lack of vision. Just blame it on the algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amelia : I’m not into valentines day
Also Amelia : orders a 5 course meal on Saturday and afternoon tea for 2 Sunday

Reactions: 9
Amelia : I’m not into valentines day
Also Amelia : orders a 5 course meal on Saturday and afternoon tea for 2 Sunday
The 5 course meal was 100% gifted and I wouldn’t the surprised if the afternoon tea was too!
she just tries to appeal to everyone and be inoffensive

Reactions: 3
Has repeatedly said how not into Valentine's she is...even does a story before this one about no pressure etc.....then this?! Is she split personality?!

Has repeatedly said how not into Valentine's she is...even does a story before this one about no pressure etc.....then this?! Is she split personality?!

Attachments

Reactions: 6

I think we know by now that she definitely does 😂 Chris can’t do right for doing wrong.

Just catching up from the weekend. Can't believe she got that valentines meal for free and posted that crap about wanting some cheese. SO ungrateful. The food looked insane, she was so fortunate to have been gifted it.

So Chris bought her a card, then she complained it was from the petrol station. Surely it doesn't matter where he bought it, as long as remembered to buy one?!

She just comes across as such an ungrateful cow.

She just comes across as ungrateful. Not funny.

She's had a meal that many could only wish for on Valentines Day and a card from her partner, what is she whinging for?

Reactions: 4
Her replies on her “self love Valentine’s Day” post are soooo patronising!

“Give me engagement but I don’t actually care what you say nor do I want to interact with you”

Reactions: 2
Her replies on her “self love Valentine’s Day” post are soooo patronising!

“Give me engagement but I don’t actually care what you say nor do I want to interact with you”
she’s so full of tit! if she were showered with gestures of grandeur and luxury then you bet she’d be the first one to post the tit out of it on the gram! she’s only saying what’s shes saying to save face because chris seemingly doesn’t make any effort

Reactions: 5
She could do with taking her own advice and think about how she treats Chris
8E9A4556-A1B9-419A-A3BF-A5A759B7F98A.png

Like the cruel and negative comments she constantly made to Lauren.. hmm
funny is it how no1 can say anything in the slightest bit negative to her, and blocks every ‘negative’ comment from any of her posts BUT she can do whatever she likes...

funny is it how no1 can say anything in the slightest bit negative to her, and blocks every ‘negative’ comment from any of her posts BUT she can do whatever she likes...
and then we wonder why friends don’t stick around for very long

Reactions: 1
She’s wilfully blind. She is always making little digs or leaving passive aggressive comments but she’s a victim so it’s fine right?

She’s wilfully blind. She is always making little digs or leaving passive aggressive comments but she’s a victim so it’s fine right?
My mum is the exact same as this (can never miss an opportunity for a sly dig, she’s very narcissistic so doesn’t care about others feelings), it’s totally exhausting and after seeing her my eyes always ache from rolling them to high heavens so much! 😆

Her boyfriend cheated on her five years ago and so that gives her the right to say whatever she wants to anyone regardless of their feelings.

Reactions: 5
In her new video around 22:35 you can really tell she's had lip injections again very recently. The sides of her lower lip look bruised and you can see the injection marks. It was very distracting to watch.

Wait....she got 31 minutes of content out of a 5 min BuzzFeed list?

This is almost as bad as The Cecil Hotel documentary dragging out the mystery of the girls murder for 4 episodes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.