Xameliax #6 Pants, plants and lack of vision. Just blame it on the algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
8 videos and not a single one has cracked 1000 views. You can literally walk around the supermarket and just film products and prices and thousands of people would watch. Instead she is obsessed with period underwear and cups that have been out for years.

Reactions: 4
Omg her latest Instagram stories! “Thinking of what I would spend my millions on i promoted everything that comes in my inbox”

I’m cringing! Who does she think she is? She only has 20k followers and half of them probably follow just to see how much of a tit she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh just duck off Amelia!!! She is literally the most money grabbing influencer I follow. She will add a swipe up any old tit, gets her followers to keep her in dinners by using her referral code AND begs them to buy her cups of coffee! And the worst of all, after telling us all to love our bodies and the skin we’re in for a good year or so she promoted SLIM FAST ffs! Not got a bleeping sliver of integrity in her whole body 😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
Oh just duck off Amelia!!! She is literally the most money grabbing influencer I follow. She will add a swipe up any old tit, gets her followers to keep her in dinners by using her referral code AND begs them to buy her cups of coffee! And the worst of all, after telling us all to love our bodies and the skin we’re in for a good year or so she promoted SLIM FAST ffs! Not got a bleeping sliver of integrity in her whole body 😂😂😂
I'm eager to see what weight loss plan she'll be promoting for the new year.

Reactions: 2
I don't understand how she thinks her hair is 'so blonde', it basically still looks mouse brown just with a hint of grey at the bottom....

Reactions: 1
I think she looked much better with the long hair. She looks quite frumpy and mumsy with short hair, especially when it’s curled.

Reactions: 6
Imagine your working day being ‘ooh I think I’ll attempt baking some FLORENTINES today!’ Said it before, will say it again, she can piss off. She is wilfully blind to the real world.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Pouring wax into orange skins. What will she think of next, I’m in the edge of my seat!

Reactions: 5
So does revamping the cupcake recipe mean she will rename it and repost it?? 😬

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.