Xameliax #6 Pants, plants and lack of vision. Just blame it on the algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she's on again wanting feedback about her "business". This time under the guise of Toby "asking". She is so desperate, its almost too uncomfortable to watch.
Here's some feedback Amelia, its not working. Your only "content" is;
Complaining
Boobs
Justifying me time
Periods
More complaining
Begging for likes
Gusto
Followed by more complaining.

Reactions: 6
Good lord can she PLEASE stop painting all the bloody tiles in her house.
It looks like she's trying to flip a property on the mega cheap.
Just stop. Stop now.

Reactions: 2
She is hilarious, she actually spray painting a FAKE flue for her FAKE fireplace 😂😂😂😂. I am done.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s that tit she’s posted loads of photos for her photo a day challenge all at once.
All she’s done all week is bake, painted tiles, made a dress and opened advent calendars! I’m done

I legitimately thought that the flue couldn't be beaten....but low and behold - 'I use my hands a lot'.

Just......no words.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I legitimately thought that the flue couldn't be beaten....but low and behold - 'I use my hands a lot'.

Just......no words.
I know!!! All that sourdough baking and crocheting, really takes its toll on the ole hands 😏

‘We haven’t won’

the royal we again 🙄
Is the we her and the voices in her head?
She does a lot of irritating things, but the we thing is one of the worst.

About the flue. She is just keeping in line with the general style of the house - fake everything

About the dress making - she posted it also on Youtube and the video quality is so tit. Looks like some beginner video maker has just filmed something with her phone, not a video made by a professional (which Amelia considers herself to be)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Is she actually calling it a flue now and not a floo after we corrected her? 😂

Reactions: 4
It’s on there now I can’t link for some reason. 187500 price.

Also it appears the fire and flue were already there??
The Flue was already there.... I thought she gave the impression she had bought it.... ahaha

Reactions: 4
What a stupid thing to lie about.

Also.. she took a day off her own photo challenge?!? How lazy can you be...

Reactions: 3
She is such a grandma. Talking about game of thrones and “the dragon lady” 10 years later than everyone else. Something your Nan would say 😂

• Haha

So if sue bought it for 187500 that is definitely just chris' salary as I bought mine this year for 190k on my own with a 20k deposit.

Banks lend 4.5x salary so 187500 with a 15% deposit of c28k meant their mortgage is 160000 so they need to earn jointly 35.5k which i imagine chris is earning working for team gb.

• Wow
Is anyone from round there? What’s the area like?

I can’t believe she hasn’t bothered with her own challenge. That is just beyond lazy even by her standards

Three things she’s grateful for... not Chris though is it? He has to be paying for the majority of her life. Then again, he is just the hired help.

Thoughts...
1. She keeps using the hashtag new build but that house is at least 20 years old.

2. That house was literally finished when she moved it. Yet she made out that they silent weeks renovating it.

3. The house looked better before she started her 'Reno'. She's paid top dollar for that house compared to the others in the area, and she's making it look worse.

4. She def said she bought the 'flooooo' from amazon. Although he fires look slightly different. Maybe they took it with them and she literally went out and copied the exact same thing and claimed the idea as her own 🙄

Screenshot_20201214-065853_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.