Xameliax #6 Pants, plants and lack of vision. Just blame it on the algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she like valentines or not! Doesn’t want a petrol station card (was she never told it’s the thought that counts) but will have a 5 course meal and afternoon tea! Also what’s with the loud swallowing/teeth sucking on new YouTube?

Reactions: 1
In her new video around 22:35 you can really tell she's had lip injections again very recently. The sides of her lower lip look bruised and you can see the injection marks. It was very distracting to watch.

But how is she getting them done? 🤔

As if she’s still going on about the buzzfeed article! I wouldn’t worry about it Amelia, you’ve never been cool!

Reactions: 3
In her new video around 22:35 you can really tell she's had lip injections again very recently. The sides of her lower lip look bruised and you can see the injection marks. It was very distracting to watch.

How though? Aren’t they unable to work ???

So Amelia is a life coach now..
Who in their right mind would pay her for life advice..
A life coach is practically a living and talking advertisement for their services so in case of Amelia - she is the right choice for those who want to actuallt accomplish and achieve nothing, but believe that they are overachievers 😂

Reactions: 7
I thought she was going to tell us she was pregnant 🤰 for a minute when I saw her she post

Also done some Googling about becoming a life coach...
It’s an unregulated industry and basically anyone can call themselves a life coach... but there are qualifications.. but they can cost like £3900! Would Amelia pay that??

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I thought she was going to tell us she was pregnant 🤰 for a minute when I saw her she post

Also done some Googling about becoming a life coach...
It’s an unregulated industry and basically anyone can call themselves a life coach... but there are qualifications.. but they can cost like £3900! Would Amelia pay that??
I thought that! Like a dietician or nutritionist (I always forget which is the unregulated one) wtf is a life coach? It just reminds me of Jeremy in peep show 🤷‍♀️

Does that mean she now has reason to give us permission and boss us about?

• Haha
Nah, stop the world I’m getting off. A life coach?! She’s got to be trolling us surely?!

LIFE COACH! AHAHAHA from someone who sits at home all day pretending to work and has 3 pamper days for every email sent...

Reactions: 8
a life coach???? what a con artist!!! this profession is something you’d find in vegas, people being ripped off for being told how they can achieve more success at work!! she can barely get her arse out of bed to work herself, how has she got the audacity to tell anyone else what to do with their life’s choices is beyond me! what a crook

Reactions: 6
This is tooooo funny.

I fully believe amelia would spend a lot of money on a pointless course like this. Chris’s money probably.

Reactions: 3
What a joke. You need to have self awareness to be a life coach, if you can't look at yourself and see that your life needs sorting out then there is NO WAY other people should be taking her advice. dear god. this is like the nails nonsense, she'll talk about it for a few weeks then abandon it.

Reactions: 10
Also why are her under eyes so incredibly wrinkled in the photo she just posted? She looks 15 years older than she really is.

Also why are her under eyes so incredibly wrinkled in the photo she just posted? She looks 15 years older than she really is.
The way she's smiling with her mouth open and tongue nearly hanging out looks bizarre.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.