Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fineapple

VIP Member
In her new video around 22:35 you can really tell she's had lip injections again very recently. The sides of her lower lip look bruised and you can see the injection marks. It was very distracting to watch.

But how is she getting them done? 🤔

SnowFairy88

Her eyes here definitely confuse me!! What’s happened and why don’t we normally see them like that?

View attachment 587668
Whit the fuck is going on with the eyes? I’m 2 years older than her and that level of wrinkling is clearly not normal? Also stop with the sarcastic comments fs, GET OUT YOUR BED and live your life, who cares if it’s windy? Honest to fuck, I cannot with this lassie 😡😡

No it’s just her ‘busy brain’ 😂😂.... Hen NOTHING about you is busy 🙄, ever.

View attachment 637802
Several other pictures with this jumper on and the sleeves are a normal length yet here they’ve been pulled over the hand.
I’m wondering if she wants people to be guessing if she’s gotten engaged - probably so she can get on her high horse about it later that you shouldn’t assume. Amelia the click bait Queen.
I suspect this photo is hiding a ring and we'll eventually see the same photo, but with the ring "reveal".
Or, it also wouldn't surprise me if they were already married, a bit like when she didn't tell us about buying a house until they were already moved in.

Chunk

Wow, look at how different she looks in her unfiltered photo. She claims to be so real and against filters, but she uses them constantly. Perhaps if she were as "real" as she claims, her unfiltered photo wouldn't be such a shock. She looks much older.

Screenshot_20201206-121948_Instagram.jpg

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I don't even want this woman to have a real job because I don't wish her on any manager or company, even the worst ones. Just the thought of managing her in a real job sounds like a second job in itself and hell on earth.
So true, I worked with someone like her once, it was painful watching our boss try to manage them. They eventually got transferred to another department 😂

kenbarlow

VIP Member
Uhhh guysss I've found out from a mutual friend of theirs that Amelia does actually have something big to reveal soon. I hate to be cryptic sorry but even though she's annoying as hell I feel I also want to respect her privacy. So I'm torn whether to post here or if its even allowdd. Anyway I'm sure she'll post the clickbait for it soon.
Engagement or pregnancy. It can only be one of those two.

Stan

Chatty Member
She’s so full of fucking shit. Imagine being about 35 or whatever she is (I always think of her as being at least 40) and obsessed with your period. The rest of us got over that while we were still in school
Hahaha!
(she’s 32)

Zesa

I found myself watching the xameliax channel trailer that’s still at the top of her YouTube/Facebook pages and it actually made me a little sad for her - it’s like watching a totally different person.
After reading your post I just watched that, too. It's sad indeed, and a bit shocking frankly. I don't know if her personality changed as such, but her content definitely did, and the joy (or now lack thereof) she displays. It's like now she's reluctant to share anything. I wonder why she still clings to this "career" and doesn't just switch to officially making it what it really already is: a hobby.

Luisa18

Chatty Member
This lazy, lucky bitch doesn’t even have to plan her wedding in a pandemic. We were supposed to get married in May 2020. It’s not been fun for us!