Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gigi_93

VIP Member
I think she may be pregnant because she looks like she’s gained quite a bit of weight. Could just be lockdown though…that’s what I blame for my own weight gain!

Chunk

In her new video around 22:35 you can really tell she's had lip injections again very recently. The sides of her lower lip look bruised and you can see the injection marks. It was very distracting to watch.

epl000

VIP Member
Just checked her website (xameliax.com) and there are no references to twitch or her book. Such a professional but hasn't been bothered to update her website. :rolleyes:

truffletrot

VIP Member
She’s wilfully blind. She is always making little digs or leaving passive aggressive comments but she’s a victim so it’s fine right?
My mum is the exact same as this (can never miss an opportunity for a sly dig, she’s very narcissistic so doesn’t care about others feelings), it’s totally exhausting and after seeing her my eyes always ache from rolling them to high heavens so much! 😆

Newbie1

Who on Earth are these randoms who have apparently reviewed the book? Roxann from the USA? I don’t recall her saying she’d sent out any samples
My thoughts exactly! Utter tripe! She even had Ann on insta with one quote and Anne with an e giving the same exact quote on her blog. She's not even consistent with her bullshit.

I'm sure if she shared far and wide for review it would have been all over stories

Teafairy

I wonder how she’s actually feeling that the photo quality and engagement per following ratio of some of these photo challenges far surpass hers, when she is the only one I can see doing it professionally.

Moonphase

Also why are her under eyes so incredibly wrinkled in the photo she just posted? She looks 15 years older than she really is.