Xameliax #5 self proclaimed overachiever, does she think that anyone really believes her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Rosi only have her fitness insta now?
I’m really surprised that Amelia wasn’t invited, especially as it was all down to Amelia that Rosi even started going to the gym. Nothing would have been possible without Amelia. Rosi should be eternally grateful and show Amelia this at all times 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Long time lurker first time poster as I've just watched this week's vlog... how many adverts does a girl need?!

Also there was no effort in the content of the vlog, probably not hugely surprising to anyone on here but if that's her business then you'd think that she would have put a bit more effort into some content? Or not.

There's no vlog next week, which seems kind of surprising considering that she isn't exactly stacked out with other work right now. The views on her isolation vlogs do seem to be dropping week by week though so probably not working out so well for her.

Reactions: 5
Love how she’s suddenly really into fighting racism. Never heard her mention her deep passion for this subject before.

Reactions: 6
Love how she’s suddenly really into fighting racism. Never heard her mention her deep passion for this subject before.
I agree! I am 100% behind the movement but she is blatantly using this to boost views and following.

Her latest post taking the weekend off to reflect but dont worry, I quote ; "i will post again."

Please do Amelia. What with a huge global pandemic and pivotal protests for equality going on in the world, what we really need right now is you to post again.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually appreciate anyone, really anyone, including our dear self-involved Amelia, drawing attention to the blatant racism black people have to endure in our world. Still, I thought "irony!" when one of Amelia's few remaining followers commented "Always so thoughtful Amelia" under her most recent post. I also think Amelia didn't grasp how the black square posts worked. But oh well. At least she was honest about the fact that she can't really know how it is for black people, and that she knows little and has a lot to learn. And while I doubt that she will do what she promises (learn, listen, take a stand) and will revert to self-pity, boobs and nails, at least she had a point there.

Reactions: 3
Place your bets now on how long it takes Amelia to crumble on not being able to stay off social media ALL weekend...

Also... remember I said she wasnt bullied at school anywhere near as bad as she made out...

Just having a catch up with a friend from school & she popped up in conversation...

20200605_210653.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Place your bets now on how long it takes Amelia to crumble on not being able to stay off social media ALL weekend...
Come on. It's a win-win for her. She needs those days off. Remember how hard she works, how fiercely she fights for the good cause and how many sheet masks she has to get through. She'll be back Monday.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Catching up on her videos and bloody hell does she realise just how annoying she is?

“WE make all kinds of videos on this channel from blah blah blah, so if ya like ma face (gestures like a twit to her own face) stick around for a while (in a weird voice with a creepy smile)”

Who the duck is WE? Amelia- you are the sole person behind this excuse for a channel. There’s no team (oh and also please do duck off with the “hello team” that you also like to chuck in every vlog!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
After "hey quaranteam" I am nearly (but just nearly!!) looking forward to the return of "hello team".

One question: What happened to Bloom from the Darkness? Wouldn't those Covid days have been an excellent time to add some content there? Soemthing like reflections on lonliness or couple life during lockdown, or the plight of people who really suffer from being confined (those living with abusers, have mental health issues, have partners with mental health issues, have difficult relationships with food, have ailing or ageing family they cannot see or protect, etc.)? Or thoughts about the future of our societies, about social solidarity, about the world we are going to leave to the generation of our children? Is anything new being posted there? I just looked through it very briefly and couldn't find anything remotely new, but may have been too hasty. Either way, there are few things that are productive about this bloody pandemic, but it seems to me that it would have been a chance for Bloom.

Reactions: 8
After "hey quaranteam" I am nearly (but just nearly!!) looking forward to the return of "hello team".

One question: What happened to Bloom from the Darkness? Wouldn't those Covid days have been an excellent time to add some content there? Soemthing like reflections on lonliness or couple life during lockdown, or the plight of people who really suffer from being confined (those living with abusers, have mental health issues, have partners with mental health issues, have difficult relationships with food, have ailing or ageing family they cannot see or protect, etc.)? Or thoughts about the future of our societies, about social solidarity, about the world we are going to leave to the generation of our children? Is anything new being posted there? I just looked through it very briefly and couldn't find anything remotely new, but may have been too hasty. Either way, there are few things that are productive about this bloody pandemic, but it seems to me that it would have been a chance for Bloom.
She’s furloughed the Bloom from the darkness team. I don’t know what you expect of her, she’s only one person and she has to do face masks, play the Sims all day and alienate all her mates as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry. You're right, of course. I forgot. Plus she does her nails at least once a week. That's draining, too. The only thing I can't agree with is the point on alienating her mates: that shouldn't prevent her from working since it seems to take no time at all 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
The BLM posts have dried up. Clearly bored of it now. On to the next thing...

I just can’t bear that cami top. The spots for her breasts look ridiculous !

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.