Xameliax #5 self proclaimed overachiever, does she think that anyone really believes her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ew x 100 - Tobys eyes in today’s vlog are so slimy with black gumpf- I really thought she would have read here and wiped them by now 🤢

Reactions: 1
Yes - praising in the company in one sentence and then pointing out their sluggish delivery times in the next. Charming!

Have you also noticed she's recently mentioned a couple of times about finishing work for the day at 4.30/5pm. Given she considers 9.30 an early wake-up and no doubt has a long leisurely lunch that adds up to a pretty short working day! Such an over-achiever!

Reactions: 4
Also in her latest vlog, Chris was working while she was staying out of the way. Then she sent him food shopping when he was done. Erm, why couldn’t she have gone?
Getting gifted an expensive massager. I’m sure a key worker deserved that more than her. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She’s that incredibly dull and boring even her tattle thread is dry

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her mum made her a face mask... wheres the #gifted tag for when shes inundated with 'so many requests' for her mum to make her quaranteam one? She doesnt go anywhere to be able to use it anyway!

Watched her what I eat in 3 days and there’s not one snack in between meals or in the evening? she must have purposely missed them out of the video.

Who are these elusive “girls” she speaks of 😂😂😂
I’ve noticed she never mentions them by name anymore! So before she would have said “video call with Lauren and Lucy” or whatever but now she never mentions their names

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.