Xameliax #5 self proclaimed overachiever, does she think that anyone really believes her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve noticed she never mentions them by name anymore! So before she would have said “video call with Lauren and Lucy” or whatever but now she never mentions their names
If they were real, she would have posted a pic of them. Everyone is posting pics of their zoom calls but, for some reason, she hasnt. She is a show of and an attention seeker, she would definitely have a pic up of her screen.
Go on Amelia, prove us wrong 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There are two women who appear in some of her posts, Lizzie and Ellie. Maybe it was them? She never tags them and rarely names them. I found one post (all wearing gifted floral dresses) with their names. I find it so weird.
As I was looking through her posts, I remembered that one time someone posted on here Amelia’s quote for ad work. She said she hires a photographer that needs to be paid. So basically Chris, her, some rando friend that’ll drop her soon enough.

There are two women who appear in some of her posts, Lizzie and Ellie. Maybe it was them? She never tags them and rarely names them. I found one post (all wearing gifted floral dresses) with their names. I find it so weird.
As I was looking through her posts, I remembered that one time someone posted on here Amelia’s quote for ad work. She said she hires a photographer that needs to be paid. So basically Chris, her, some rando friend that’ll drop her soon enough.
Yeah but In her old vlogs she used to reference Ellie and Lizzie as they would go to press things with her but it seems strange when she has mentioned them before so people know who they not to say “Ellie and Lizzie” and she’s never posted a pic of them having it seeing as it’s so hilare. And she used to vlog herself on FaceTime to Lauren all the time.
She usss to go on about “hot tub Lizzie” constantly, she met her through the old Chris (with the retriever)

Why does she have to post such a ridiculous child like esque photo of her in pyjamas with a stuffed toy?! She's 32!
Reminds me of the "break up" photo. She was in her pjs, cuddling a teddy. I understand why she was upset obvs, but she posed for that!!! Very contrived. I didnt need to see her with her teddy bear to have sympathy.
Screenshot_20200526-171036_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 6
God that picture is embarrassing. Tell your story, fine...but the compo face picture really just takes away from it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How exactly has this lockdown affected her? Her work had dried up long before now. She has a roof over her head, Chris paying everything (I’m assuming). But woe is Amelia.

God that picture is embarrassing. Tell your story, fine...but the compo face picture really just takes away from it
Compo face picture 🤣 that’s exactly it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just a thought...she is moaning how she has nothing to do during lockdown...how about update your channel trailer which is 3 years old?!?

She has long hair in it and it's filmed in her and Joe's old house, looks nothing like her anymore!

Reactions: 1
Just a thought...she is moaning how she has nothing to do during lockdown...how about update your channel trailer which is 3 years old?!?

She has long hair in it and it's filmed in her and Joe's old house, looks nothing like her anymore!
Chris will get round to it okay, cut him some slack 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is 100% talking about the "bullying" from imogenation, always inserting herself somewhere as miss mental health expert.

She could have volunteered 🤦‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.