Xameliax #5 self proclaimed overachiever, does she think that anyone really believes her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God can she just drop this period thing. It’s painfully obvious that she has no direction and doesn’t give a tit, she’ll have forgotten about this period shite in a couple of months.

Reactions: 3
Her post today ‘such a genuine smile, I bet she’s a great friend’. Yep, so many people think that when you smile.

surprise surprise a giveaway partnered with saalt menstural cups.

This girl is so transparent its ridiculous.

Reactions: 2
Funny in her latest blog she disses shein.....wasn’t she like banging on about these a couple of months back saying how impressed she was! Just shows she’s a liar and full of tit!

Oh and her boobs apparently are just so so huge in comparison to her waist, god she’s so full of herself

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Her banging on about the algorithm is so funny. I never engage with anything of hers and I always see her posts! Why can’t the instagram algorithm do me a favour and stop showing me her tit 😂

Reactions: 6
She is so desperate, its embarrassing. I can't tell if she genuinely thinks it's an algorithm problem or, if shes just using that as an excuse to bump up the likes.
Amelia, if you honestly believe it's an algorithm problem then, let me assure you, it's not. We see your posts. We just dont care about them.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why did she pronounce Lydia E Millen like that 😂😂 trying to get noticed by her yet saying her name wrong.. eejit

I swear she has posted this exact same thing several times before 🤦‍♀️

People don’t like your posts because you are either berating them, sharing far too much info, being patronising or fishing for compliments 🙄

Reactions: 5
It’s like she genuinely doesn’t understand why her posts don’t get more engagement. It’s obviously because no one wants to engage with her.🤷‍♀️ As for sharing her page, I don’t really know why anyone would. It isn’t like she’s posting anything that riveting or unique that makes me want to share.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.