Xameliax #5 self proclaimed overachiever, does she think that anyone really believes her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else find it really odd that she has all her clothes in the middle of her flat? Literally to soak up all the cooking smells. Also when she has people over... It's like all your clothes are out. It's so weird. They could easily get some decent storage in there and put it away.

Reactions: 2
Anyone else find it really odd that she has all her clothes in the middle of her flat? Literally to soak up all the cooking smells. Also when she has people over... It's like all your clothes are out. It's so weird. They could easily get some decent storage in there and put it away.
Anyone else think it’s fuckin weird that she’s strolling around her lounge with period pants on??? She’s lost the plot

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m so sick of her acting holier than thou about periods. On her latest post ‘for those of you YET TO MAKE THE SWITCH to eco friendly period products’.. she’s been doing this, mostly sponsored, for 2 months. Then again I shouldn’t be surprised, she acts this way about everything.

I don’t trust her opinion on anything and I don’t see why anyone would. She only shows gifted tit and affiliate links. It’s so false. In fact I’d actively avoid buying anything she promotes

Reactions: 3
she doesn’t have any friends to invite around 😂

I am really over her period nonsense now. Seriously, if I were interested in period advice, I'd appreciate it if she waited 6 months, tried out products, watched her cycle get back to normal, then posted a video. Or three if she has to. Done. But this play by play with gratuitous preaching and clueless advice? Please.

I will say that Toby was cute with his new stick. But the gunk in/around his eyes was out of control, even I can see that and I don't know the first thing about dogs. I guess it wasn't anything too bad since he just came from the vet, but it seems to me Amelia could just gently wipe it off?

Reactions: 6
I am really over her period nonsense now. Seriously, if I were interested in period advice, I'd appreciate it if she waited 6 months, tried out products, watched her cycle get back to normal, then posted a video. Or three if she has to. Done. But this play by play with gratuitous preaching and clueless advice? Please.

I will say that Toby was cute with his new stick. But the gunk in/around his eyes was out of control, even I can see that and I don't know the first thing about dogs. I guess it wasn't anything too bad since he just came from the vet, but it seems to me Amelia could just gently wipe it off?
Toby with a stick - cute. Her stupid voice she puts on for him - annoying AF

What’s so funny about Chris going on a bike ride and wearing a helmet? She talks to him like he’s a child or something. So belittling all the time

Her latest post- BULL.tit. no way did someone say that to her because, If they had, she would never have shut up about it. Also, she hasnt been anywhere, nor have I ever seen her in a crop top so, who is this person that said that?

What’s so funny about Chris going on a bike ride and wearing a helmet? She talks to him like he’s a child or something. So belittling all the time
This is why all her friends duck off cuz they can’t stand this all the time

Her latest post- BULL.tit. no way did someone say that to her because, If they had, she would never have shut up about it. Also, she hasnt been anywhere, nor have I ever seen her in a crop top so, who is this person that said that?
Exactly. The women who are successfully posting about body positivity on insta (eg Alex light and em clarkson) at the moment have the receipts to show when people say this tit to them, whether that be insta comments, personal anecdotes or followers dm’s telling their stories. And here’s Amelia with a vague “someone said something” post. Yet again she’s jumping on a bandwagon and doing a piss poor job. Watch this space, next she’ll be posting about stretch marks, wobbly tummies and cellulite, and telling us all to love ourselves.

Don’t get me wrong I 100% agree with that, we should all love ourselves 🥰 but I don’t want to be told it by someone who promoted slim fast at the beginning of the year (still can’t get over that).

Reactions: 7
Yep. She would post the message immediately, the way she posts the odd pervy message she gets on her boob videos (which she loves) but funnily enough she never comes with receipts. She just makes stuff up.

Reactions: 4
OMG no one told her this!!! When has she even put s photo up of her in a crop top before?! Madness!!!

I was coming on here to say the same thing! Utter bullshit. Why can't she just post the top and be like "suns out" or "loved my outfit today" why does she feel the need to fixate on things and make it all a drama? She is so fascinated with being over 30 when she's 32!! Barely even over 30! She's fascinated with mid size fashion when she's a 12 and average. Fascinated with big boobs when hers aren't massive by any means and with the whole period bullshit saying how these condoms have changed her sex life...of course they have as you never used them on the pill so yes its changed but nothing revolutionary.

We are all going to be over 30, we are all regular sized or mid sized or plus size and we all wear clothes we like not because someone said we could!! And more importantly we all have sex. Nothing she does is new or ground breaking. She's having a monthly bleed and using protection when having sex - good job!

Exactly. The women who are successfully posting about body positivity on insta (eg Alex light and em clarkson) at the moment have the receipts to show when people say this tit to them, whether that be insta comments, personal anecdotes or followers dm’s telling their stories. And here’s Amelia with a vague “someone said something” post. Yet again she’s jumping on a bandwagon and doing a piss poor job. Watch this space, next she’ll be posting about stretch marks, wobbly tummies and cellulite, and telling us all to love ourselves.

Don’t get me wrong I 100% agree with that, we should all love ourselves 🥰 but I don’t want to be told it by someone who promoted slim fast at the beginning of the year (still can’t get over that).
Also guarantee she will be on tik tok soon doing what I eat in a day video as they sre the new trends

I can understand being “hangry” the day before period but having to watch blood sugar when she is not diabetic is just silly, she things she’s on some magical ride or something the way she is documenting this. Again, understandable if she would be 14 and on her first period, but 32?! Cringe!!

I am all for body positivity, but Amelia does it so weirdly. She claims periods are a matter of shame and taboo, when they are not. She implies she's plus size with her curvy content, when she's just normal. And now this strange crop top post in which she was plainly just fishing for compliments. I don't think her content is very inspirational to anyone struggling with body issues, and to all the others it's plain boring.

Also, that period pants video? How can she possibly have tested all of these at all stages? Has she had her period twelve time in the past four weeks?

Reactions: 6
Her personality is dowdy and somehow that translates to what she wears. Like I said before...maiden aunt vibes

A grown woman sticking out her tongue at imaginary strangers who dislike her crop top. This makes me cringe so hard. She acts like a mixture between a dowdy aunt who believe she is still a firecracker, although she never was one, and a 12-year old who has just hit her smart-arse phase.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tbf she's got what she wanted, 155 comments telling her how damn girl she looks! Omg it hurts now cringe and transparent she is!!!! Also what's with the heygirlhey hashtag?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.