Xameliax #5 self proclaimed overachiever, does she think that anyone really believes her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, just checked those trousers out - they SWAMP her! Just why?!
She’s trying to be ‘cool’! Hardly going be cool when she’s the biggest nerd ever! genuinely think she’s having some kind of mid life crisis!!!

Reactions: 2
Haha I’m another one whose purposefully come here after seeing those horrendous pants. 😱

Four years since the trauma? Let it go Amelia!!
You are meant to have moved on, meant to be in love with your lodger and meant to be living a boss babe life. Why are you still bringing it up?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Babe I managed to free myself from an extremely abusive relationship that left me completely broken and suicidal just over 3 years ago. Guess what, I’m over it! And I certainly don’t give a tit about recognising the ‘anniversary’ of the breakup. Who does that? Amelia I think you still need therapy for it.

Reactions: 8
Hahaha. She doesn’t love Chris, she just can’t be alone. Gnomey fills the void.

Reactions: 3
Gnomey 🤣

Seriously who remembers the anniversary of a breakup 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Omg was she talking about her break up? I didn’t pay much attention but that’s so weird when you’ve moved on and live with your new partner. Poor Chris!!

She haaaad to draw attention to the comment saying her boobs are in proportion which is actually entirely correct. ‘That’s enough internet for today’ - cool, not like it’s your job hun.

• Haha
Using the word trauma is insulting to people who have actually experienced trauma. :rolleyes: You experienced a break up Amelia. It’s been 4 years. Stop posting about it.

Reactions: 6
Embarrassing as duck that she’s trying to jump on the digital detox day after the fact 😂😂😂 she is so cringe

• Haha
And she does it so badly. The day after digital detox day, and while actually referencing it, she preaches like she is the first to point out that sometimes you should not work and sometimes switch off your devices. Plus, digital detox may be a big thing for workaholics, but lazy ass Amelia should take her breaks without so much fuss. She's begging for snide remarks here.

She is right to take her day off social media per week if it does her so much good. If she didn't use up half of the time that she is not on a break telling us how good it is to be on a break, nobody would care. On the other hand, she probably needs to make a post like this, or nobody would even have noticed that she wasn't posting. But I can't with the tedious way she is overemphasizing the stressful life she isn't having.

Reactions: 3
Is there any evidence of her actually walking Toby as much as he needs, or even everyday??

Reactions: 1
I’ve never known / seen anyone go on about their dog as much as she does. Constantly calling him so so cute - the more she does it the less cute I think the dog is!

Been on holiday for a week but I'm back! And watched yesterday's vlog! My god- she is literally begging for likes and comments. Blaming it on the algorithm! Does she not realise that it's machine learning and people are just not watching her?!

Also going back to read up on what you lovely peeps have been chatting about - school work catch up 😉

whats so weird about wine chocolate and hayfever tablets?! :rolleyes: She has such a boring life shes trying to make anything sound interesting.

I’ve never known / seen anyone go on about their dog as much as she does. Constantly calling him so so cute - the more she does it the less cute I think the dog is!
I guess she has no friends to film so that dog is basically her best mate :LOL:

She has such a boring life shes trying to make anything sound interesting.
I think you nailed the problem of her channel. Successful youtubers try to think of things that make their life or at least their online persona interesting, and that's what they show. Or they are well-versed in the art of chatting entertainingly. She just goes through her days sitting on the couch, playing computer games, whining, boozing, giving the dog the occasional pat, and ordering in and tries to make it interesting. It's not.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.