Xameliax #5 self proclaimed overachiever, does she think that anyone really believes her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s had no libido for ten years because of the pill?? My pill never affected anything like that. Why didn’t she just ask to try a different one if it was drying her up and affecting her libido...jesus love

Reactions: 4
Find it hard to believe that someone would steal her photos and pretend to be her.

Also, endlessly hilarious that she won’t talk about her lip fillers but her ‘wetness’ is fair game 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Clearly the woman has privacy and shame confused. I think that's why she's so happy to talk about her lower lips but not about the ones on her face - she's embarrassed that people can see she had lip fillers, and that's why she wants to shut down any conversation about it. She doesn't realize that you needn't be embarrassed about something to keep it private, that privacy is actually one of the great modern comforts. Incidentally, I don't believe bowel movements are immoral. I still have a bathroom door. And similarly, I don't need detailed information about her 'wetness'.

Did she just write about how wet she was on the internet?! SHE HAS NO SHAME!

Also what a kick in the teeth for Chris for his friends to read that his girlfriend got wetter because she got off the pill and not because he was putting a bleeping shift in with foreplay.

His life going forward can only be described as "putting in a shift"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She should be grateful no one reads her blog after that load of TMI

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The "asking for sleep tips" was also such a joke.
She asked for tips on how to fall asleep better and then posted about the ones that she has affiliate links for. So clever. A marketing genius! :rolleyes:

She had the best day yesterday, because she went for lunch with a friend she made online. That’s really quite sad. Don’t she and Chris ever do anything fun?

Reactions: 3
I see the pampered princess has taken my suggestion to raise awareness of period poverty. Stick my cheque in the mail Amelia 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She had the best day yesterday, because she went for lunch with a friend she made online. That’s really quite sad. Don’t she and Chris ever do anything fun?
I'm willing to bet this new "friend" is someone who also has an "influencer" blog/instagram and they just met for lunch to see how the could work together and/or promote each other. That's all any of her new friends have been.

I'm willing to bet this new "friend" is someone who also has an "influencer" blog/instagram and they just met for lunch to see how the could work together and/or promote each other. That's all any of her new friends have been.
I’d be surprised if the friend even exists

• Haha
Riveting content on stories today :sleep: sure we will all be rushing to order one of those phone cases and that weird vibrating massage tool thing...

Reactions: 2
Riveting content on stories today :sleep: sure we will all be rushing to order one of those phone cases and that weird vibrating massage tool thing...
Legit was just coming on here to say the same thing! They're very plastic and rubbish looking. Reminds me of her trash Bloom for the darkness collection 🤦

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.