Xameliax #5 self proclaimed overachiever, does she think that anyone really believes her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She bleeping pisses me off. She’s been talking about periods for like a month because she was gifted some tit. Why is she acting like she’s breaking down huge cultural barriers and setting women free? Oh thank god I now have permission from Amelia to BLEED! She’ll move on to something else next month. She’s so deluded I could shake her.

Reactions: 5
Why doesn’t she do something actually worthwhile like raising awareness of period poverty? That is very much a thing. Instead of showing off her gifted nappy pants and acting like she discovered periods

Reactions: 4
Three points on this:
1. There isn’t a stigma. Maybe when you were 15 Years old buying pads was embarrassing but that quickly stops when you mature. But in the same frame, natural things don’t need to be shared on the internet. I’m not about to let everyone on Facebook know I’ve come on, or tell Twitter I’ve just had a poo. They’re normal, they’re natural, but they don’t need to be discussed & shared.
2. WHY ARE LIP FILLERS TOO PRIVATE & PERSONAL WHEN KITCHEN PANTIE “FREEBLEEDS” AREN’T
3. I’m not saying it’s right what other cultures perceive around periods but I’m not sure bashing them is the way to go. A few weeks ago she was all for improving her understanding and learning about other cultures ??

Reactions: 7
3. I’m not saying it’s right what other cultures perceive around periods but I’m not sure bashing them is the way to go. A few weeks ago she was all for improving her understanding and learning about other cultures ??
This is a really good point. And the fact that periods are seen as dirty in some cultures (or whatever she said, I cba to go back and look) is actually irrelevant to her post. She is talking about her period in a country where (luckily) we don’t have to worry about that. Yes certain individuals might think periods are “gross” but it’s not systematic / ingrained in our culture. Unless she’s linking people to resources or charities to help the women who are part of those cultures it’s got nothing to do with her period. I don’t get her. She’s bleeping bonkers.

Well as long you're happy Amelia! Bet Tobys not enjoying it but who cares as long shes happy ay?!

Also, can you imagine saying to your boss on a Friday, the weathers nice so I'm off to sit in my garden and enjoy it?! And thats why no influencer will EVER convince me they work hard, a bit of sun and work is forgotten! Lazy bastards, all of them!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve never posted on here before just lurked agreeing with all your comments as I read... today was the day I unfollowed her... the comment about loving her period while standing in her kitchen wearing pants that instantly made me think adult nappy did it... having a couple of medical conditions meaning that time of the month is Hell
On earth for me and basically being told I was not normal for not wanting to talk about it on her post... normal is feeling like tit and ‘free’ bleeding through everything you are wearing, that’s the reality of periods Amelia love! Literally didn’t think she could hit a new low or be any more un relatable to me, but today was it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Every time I think she's lost the plot, she goes and really loses the plot. Oh dear.
Leaving aside for the moment the utterly condescending and in its vagueness totally ineffective criticism of "some cultures", as well as the fact that she wasn't free bleeding; but why oh why should repeated pictures of some crazy Brit in period knickers on insta feeds of the likes of me change the world? How is that even remotely logical? The people this is supposedly directed at will never even know she exists.

Reactions: 2
I’m still laughing my head off that she thinks wearing period knickers is free bleeding. Utterly clueless

• Haha
I was going to say we should comment and educate her on free bleeding, but she’s limited her comments 🙂

• Haha
After following her for years I finally unfollowed her across all platforms a few weeks back and it has been so refreshing not seeing her in my feed.
Bloody hate the woman.
Will still pop in here though to find out the latest bandwagon she’s gonna hop on 👀

Who the heck are the commenters who say things like "Such an important message" or "Yes queen!"? Her absurdly overinflated account of a very average fact of life is ridiculous beyond belief, even by Amelia's standards. It's clearly not a "message", but simply an ill-advised and embarrassing way to create content because she has been paid. How can anyone not see that? (Btw, if I were the member of the ad department that recommended her, I'd be cringing in my seat right now every time my supervisor walks by!)

Our vaginas are not queens, they are vaginas. We are not menstruators, but women. Periods are not a journey, but a physical reality of our bodies. Also, is it me or has she been reading that Period Power book for ages now? Surely it can't be that demanding a read?

Reactions: 8
View attachment 180052
This person was giving Amelia a compliment and shes THAT stupid, she didnt even pick up on it (which is weird because, she loves compliments). Her answer reminded me of that scene in Miss Congeniality when Cheryl was asked to describe her favourite date 🤣🤣
Why does she sign off xax like she’s gossip girl or something 😂

• Haha
I've got stage 4 endometriosis and PCOS. to many of us periods are not a laugh or a monthly celebration. I dont see why a grown woman infantilising a bodily function is content and for some people it's hugely insensitive BEKIND

the other reason I wanted to jump on this thread is to caution people to do research about these period cup things or moon cups. the royal college and many other leading gynaecologists are seeing increasing numbers of young women who have never had children or surgery with womb prolapses because of these things, even when used correctly they can actually harm you. Of course everyone has free choice - but I do get worried about how things are encourage by "influencers" and their "reviews" may encourage women to think things are safe - and this really is not something to play with, as some content influencers seem to be playing with new toys

Reactions: 9
but I do get worried about how things are encourage by "influencers" and their "reviews" may encourage women to think things are safe - and this really is not something to play with
So true. It baffles me how someone would listen to some unqualified stranger on the internet about something like this.

I've got stage 4 endometriosis and PCOS. to many of us periods are not a laugh or a monthly celebration. I dont see why a grown woman infantilising a bodily function is content and for some people it's hugely insensitive BEKIND

the other reason I wanted to jump on this thread is to caution people to do research about these period cup things or moon cups. the royal college and many other leading gynaecologists are seeing increasing numbers of young women who have never had children or surgery with womb prolapses because of these things, even when used correctly they can actually harm you. Of course everyone has free choice - but I do get worried about how things are encourage by "influencers" and their "reviews" may encourage women to think things are safe - and this really is not something to play with, as some content influencers seem to be playing with new toys
Thanks for posting this. I understand choices should be available but I have never felt comfortable with shoving a silicone cup in. I use reusable/washable pads which in my view saves having to keep buying pads and saves having to fiddle about with cups and such that I don't get on very well with, I find them too fiddly, but also worry about the physical effects of using them.

Reactions: 3
Today she says she has to be “careful” with her blood sugar levels before her period. What the actual duck? She has been off the pill for what, 2 months tops? She can’t be making these sweeping statements! What does she even mean?!

Anyway, I’m making a public commitment now to stop taking about another women’s period because it’s actually ridiculous 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
Today she says she has to be “careful” with her blood sugar levels before her period. What the actual duck? She has been off the pill for what, 2 months tops? She can’t be making these sweeping statements! What does she even mean?!

Anyway, I’m making a public commitment now to stop taking about another women’s period because it’s actually ridiculous 😂😂😂
Omg I was coming on to say this! She chats absolute nonsense!

Also who has watched the new video where she says she wants to be there for people to talk to about stuff? Until they ask you about your lip fillers you admitted to and then block them?!

• Haha
Careful with blood sugars because of a period HAHAHAHA it’s a period not diabetes! My god she is something else

• Haha
Hahaha. She talks like the blood is being extracted directly from her veins. She’s such a freak.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.