Xameliax #4 respect my boundaries for my protection, let me tell you bout my water infection!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People, you are not getting it. Of course it's a team. Nail artist Amelia, agony aunt Amelia, consellour Amelia, luxury blogger Amelia, magazine editor Amelia and I am sure a whole host of other Amelias are forming this team. Sure, it's all the same person, but what good would it be to have three full-time jobs (which can all be done from one couch, also known as a team of couches) if it wouldn't afford her a multiple work persona(lity)?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So her new video is a review of the Philips steam and go. Problem is she doesn’t ‘go’ anywhere.
On a side note I dreamt she was pregnant 🤣

Reactions: 3
She’s obsessing over her latest flash in the pan, scuba diving. She’ll have stopped mentioning it a month from now.

Reactions: 5
The busy business woman is having her hair done! Gifted of course.

Reactions: 1
In her new before and after photos is she actually trying to kid us that she wears a high neck jumper to the gym?!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Those before and after photos are absolutely hilarious! It's literally just the difference between breathing in and out!!

Sooo did she forget to upload the before pics or the after pics - as all the pics look exactly the same??

5A770CB1-EF1B-43DD-9175-E823D337AB4E.jpeg
B538C56B-BF11-4BA1-A3B4-F0F68DBF5F37.jpeg
5A770CB1-EF1B-43DD-9175-E823D337AB4E.jpeg
B538C56B-BF11-4BA1-A3B4-F0F68DBF5F37.jpeg
75583C7C-9EF2-4D54-A8F1-860AAD386236.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Why does she always get her hair gifted?!?! Does Francesco actually get anyone coming to them because of her... of course not!!!

a) most unflattering colour ever b) there’s literally no difference c) who the actual duck would wear that top d)to the gym e) at all

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That outfit is quite possibly the most unflattering gym wear I have ever seen. The pants look like they’ve been washed one too many times

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she serious 😂 those photos were taken within a second of each other, the only difference is that she’s lifted her arm in one to show more of her waist. It’s just as underwhelming as everything else she does.

8.5lbs isn’t exactly a massive amount to lose either. It was over 5 weeks so less than 2lb a week. She could do that just by cutting out all the booze she drinks not going on a ridiculous diet where you can’t eat actual food

Reactions: 4
8.5lbs isn’t exactly a massive amount to lose either. It was over 5 weeks so less than 2lb a week. She could do that just by cutting out all the booze she drinks not going on a ridiculous diet where you can’t eat actual food
I thought this too! With such an extreme diet like Slim Fast you'd expect to lose that in 2 weeks!

If I recall, didn’t she say that she was allergic to dairy!?didnt she ‘almost die’ or something years back? Isn’t that why she drinks soya milk!?! odd that someone whom has such an allergy can eat their way through an awful lot of the meal replacement bars per week (which contain a high amount of milk and milk whey powders)!?!?

If I recall, didn’t she say that she was allergic to dairy!?didnt she ‘almost die’ or something years back? Isn’t that why she drinks soya milk!?! odd that someone whom has such an allergy can eat their way through an awful lot of the meal replacement bars per week (which contain a high amount of milk and milk whey powders)!?!?
It’s all a total exaggeration. She reminds me of my annoying SIL who went round claiming to be allergic to berries cause of one singular time she got a head ache.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.