Xameliax #4 respect my boundaries for my protection, let me tell you bout my water infection!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Made sure that was in the contract before we signed”

WE?????????? Deluded.

Sorry edited to say: “cracking rack, just saying” OMG can’t deal

Also another edit (lol) but this video is just another example of why she needs to seriously think about whether this is the job for her at this time in her life. The note she’s inserted before the clips of her body just shows how much she hates the online world. Yes, no one should be shaming her for her body but being told what you’re not allowed to say as a viewer just adds a weird vibe to the whole thing, regardless of the fact it’s a valid request. She clearly has no faith in her audience if she feels she has to post that.
It was weird how she wrote in that Dramatic disclaimer ‘XAmeliaX is a safe space for the creator’ 🙄

Isn’t 5 like a whole bottle?!
Well 3 large glasses is a whole bottle so it’d be more! And she was talking about ordering it while out for a meal, no wonder she’s skint 😅

Reactions: 3
Shes also harping on about her spine condition and that's shes arching in the video and it's not to stick her belly out further.... another bullshit excuse from princess gifted
Be interesting to see the posture in the weightloss update in a few weeks!

She knows how bad promoting this is - shes even put this in the video

Shes also harping on about her spine condition and that's shes arching in the video and it's not to stick her belly out further.... another bullshit excuse from princess gifted.
The spine thing could be real, because my sister in law has that. But in Amelia's case we will see in a few weeks.

Remember when she got an X-ray of her spine. Did she ever share her results? I don't remember her ever doing so.

Reactions: 1
5 glasses of wine? Way to protect your happy. Well if she was serious, I'd say thank heavens she's cutting down.

Reactions: 2
5 glasses of wine? Way to protect your happy. Well if she was serious, I'd say thank heavens she's cutting down.
oh come on! She is an absolute narcissistic, self obsessed, insecure bullshitter at times but 5 glasses of wine is nothing 🤣

She doesn’t seem to be able to function without alcohol. It’s worrying

Really annoyed me on her live yesterday, asked a question about Australia and why doesn’t she craft pouches/mittens and she literally responded that ‘it would take her too long and by the time she’s finished the fires would be out’ - and then did a big hearty laugh.

Obviously her anxiety about the situation was just for the audience because as someone with genuine anxiety about it I know I am doing everything I physically can to help, ive donated money, shared links.etc. She really has no concept of the lasting devastation this will cause, it’s much more than putting a fire out. But hey, she’s busy plugging unhealthy diets and drinking gin in a can at 9am in her jammies, I get that it will cut into that too much.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Really annoyed me on her live yesterday, asked a question about Australia and why doesn’t she craft pouches/mittens and she literally responded that ‘it would take her too long and by the time she’s finished the fires would be out’ - and then did a big hearty laugh.

Obviously her anxiety about the situation was just for the audience because as someone with genuine anxiety about it I know I am doing everything I physically can to help, ive donated money, shared links.etc. She really has no concept of the lasting devastation this will cause, it’s much more than putting a fire out. But hey, she’s busy plugging unhealthy diets and drinking gin in a can at 9am in her jammies, I get that it will cut into that too much.
I saw that, she said oh it's just knitting and I can't do it. No it's not, it's crochet as well which you've banged on about for the past few months! She's the worst, and you're completely right about her just making that post for attention!

Ugh, I can't believe she did that. New low. Nobody can respond to all the devastations in the world, I get that. But honestly, don't make it seem like you care when you don't. Turning a real catastrophe into superficial clickbait material is just gross and tasteless. I have seen other influencers who also probably see this mostly as an opportunity, but at least they donate and share the right links and don't pretend to have anxiety when they don't.

Reactions: 6
Begging on her stories again. How skint is she? Does she really think it’s not blatantly obvious fishing? God I could never

I got that vibe during her live yesterday. All her ‘amazing’ makeup products were running out and she was ‘so sad’.
It pisses me off when these beggars say "oh my favourite such 'n such is running out. What are your recommendations?" Then proceed to tag a load of companies.
If it's your favourite, go and buy it. 😡

Reactions: 7
I wonder if the other people at her gym know she’s taking self adoring photos of herself and inadvertently showing them off to the world. I know I wouldn’t be too chuffed.

Surprise surprise Chris is doing the cooking again

Looking at her red dog facebook.. I don’t understand why this is £20?!
And why these nails are £25.. surely you can’t count glitter as nail art.
She hasn’t even shaped them all the same way and they aren’t all the same length. I’d be fuming if I paid £25 for them!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.