Xameliax #4 respect my boundaries for my protection, let me tell you bout my water infection!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's super anxious about Trump and Australia....right..
I died - "things I am worried about... Trump. Australia. Where I fit in the blogging world". One of those things not like the others can't put my finger on it 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder how much she’s donated to the Australia fire relief funds
I was thinking the exact same thing.
I live in Australia, and we're all getting on with it and donating what we can, and raising awareness around it. As an influencer she should be be prompting others to donate, and making a donation instead of, once again, making it all about herself. Makes me so angry.

Reactions: 4
Wonder how much she’s donated to the Australia fire relief funds
Maybe she could knit 5 bobble hats for it and send the proceeds, minus her costs of course!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s so concerned about Australia yet she hasn’t donated (we know for a fact she’d tell us 89 times if she had) hasn’t posted anything to encourage others to donate...I mean her platform isn’t very big but every little helps.

Reactions: 3
She’s so concerned about Australia yet she hasn’t donated (we know for a fact she’d tell us 89 times if she had) hasn’t posted anything to encourage others to donate...I mean her platform isn’t very big but every little helps.
Even if she can’t afford to donate (which wouldn’t surprise me) like you say she can raise awareness of links to donate properly or I’ve seen dozens of appeals for Crafted items like the ones below;
43FE0136-A30D-442C-B092-BC594E5CBC2B.jpeg

Stop knitting your dog little jumpers and crying about the state of the world and do something genuinely helpful, it’d make me respect you a bit more amelia.

She posted her bowl of porridge in her pjs at about 11am the other day though. Girl is lazy as tit.

Reactions: 3
I remember once she went on a rant because someone had left a comment saying she looks like she could eat an apple through a tennis racket. Treasured memories.

She does have some absolute chompers.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.