Xameliax #4 respect my boundaries for my protection, let me tell you bout my water infection!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posted this at half 9....half bloody 9!!!! How is that super early?!??? Get a real job and life.
I want to smack her! My alarm is set for 5am Monday to Friday! 9am is a MAJOR lie in for me! She can do one, with her lazy arse!

How hard is it to wish your loved one a happy birthday in genuine words, say something nice about them and only then crack your sarcastic little joke if you have to? Sure, there are people who just cannot do sappy, but dear old Xax ain't one of them - when it comes to "inspirational" quotes, there is no sense of humour far and wide, but Chris's b-day is the right moment to become sarcastic? I wonder if we'd ever hear the end of it if he posted such a b-day post about her.
Reminds me of how she used to talk to Lauren. I hope Chris gets treated better than that during their day-to-day.

Reactions: 4
How hard is it to wish your loved one a happy birthday in genuine words, say something nice about them and only then crack your sarcastic little joke if you have to? Sure, there are people who just cannot do sappy, but dear old Xax ain't one of them - when it comes to "inspirational" quotes, there is no sense of humour far and wide, but Chris's b-day is the right moment to become sarcastic? I wonder if we'd ever hear the end of it if he posted such a b-day post about her.
Reminds me of how she used to talk to Lauren. I hope Chris gets treated better than that during their day-to-day.

Agree with everything you wrote, I get the feeling Chris is just naturally Passive so I can imagine she runs rings around me.

Reactions: 1
She said it during her live. He got home first and had already started cooking so she just let him carry on.

She’s gonna do another boob video. 🙄
Sounds to me like he was always going to do the cooking!

Also just had a look at her Patreon and she hasn't posted anything on there since March 2019....yet still has 30 subscribers?!
So much for hiring an admin assistant and going out on tour to deliver her 'motivational workshops'.

Last edited:
The slim sham video is up.

I really doubt that Slim Fast only reached out to Amelia for advertisement yet no other influencers have taken it on... wonder why?! Maybe a little thing called integrity Amelia?!

I've done Slim Fast in the past. It worked alright for me and I didn't pile the pounds back on after, but let's face it, it's as far from body positivity as it gets, because it doesn't help with the necessary lifestyle change once your shake days are over, and there is nothing sensual or enjoyable about it. It's an emergency brake, nothing more. Wouldn't use it again and definitely don't think a body positivity-promoting influencer should touch it. Dieting and self-improvement are fine, I agree with that. By all means, work on your health! But Slim Fast is certainly not the way to treating yourself better long-term.

Reactions: 6
She is such a sell out and she knows it.

For people asking about her live - it was rubbish. Conversation was stale.. so stale she kept asking what people were watching on tv. Chris cooked his own birthday tea and even brought the plate down to her (much to her horror of us finding out hes literally her maid).

Also, says she needs to do sponsored posts and ads for cash but gets her lips done. My boyfriends best friend is a dr who now does lip fillers privately - 0.5ml is 100quid minimum... so shes not that skint to waste 100 quid on gradually dissolving plastic in her face

Annoying bastard. She says in her slimfast video (yes I’m hate watching) that her sponsored content is always completely honest UNLIKE OTHERS. Then she says she made sure honesty or whatever was in the contract before doing this. We’ve seen your accounts Amelia, you’ve done this because you need the money. She wouldn’t have even read any contract.

She says she has a great rack. What about those lips though.

She then goes on to make the most tiny miserable grey looking bowl of porridge ever. Looks like her face.

Really?? Best they have ever had because they haven’t lifted in 3 weeks. Surely that’s down to the polish and not her! These clients sound more like xax super fans than regular nail customers.
Bet the two customers were her mum and dad.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She knows how bad promoting this is - shes even put this in the video

Shes also harping on about her spine condition and that's shes arching in the video and it's not to stick her belly out further.... another bullshit excuse from princess gifted.

Attachments

Watching the video now. She showed her body for about half a second and then put the disclaimer on!? What is wrong with her.

“Made sure that was in the contract before we signed”

WE?????????? Deluded.

Sorry edited to say: “cracking rack, just saying” OMG can’t deal

Also another edit (lol) but this video is just another example of why she needs to seriously think about whether this is the job for her at this time in her life. The note she’s inserted before the clips of her body just shows how much she hates the online world. Yes, no one should be shaming her for her body but being told what you’re not allowed to say as a viewer just adds a weird vibe to the whole thing, regardless of the fact it’s a valid request. She clearly has no faith in her audience if she feels she has to post that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.