Xameliax #4 respect my boundaries for my protection, let me tell you bout my water infection!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad I didn’t bother to watch the live today. Can you imagine if she was stuck at home with kids she had to teach like so many others!

Even more so up tit creek as I dont think she can get the 80% pay as she set herself up as a limited company instead of a sole trader 🤦🏼‍♀️
Just so she can say "we" when referring to xax as a business.

Her live today was riveting. Basically saying the UK is too focused on buying houses and why should they rush when everywhere else in the world rent... no, they buy. We rent as our housing market is extortionate deposits. Apparently they had plans this year with dates but it's all been pushed back... buying a house or marriage??

I do feel for every person struggling emotionally and financially at the moment, but I still cant stand her son stories like we are all to sympathise when people are in the same (or worse) boat!

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Clutching at straws
Just so she can say "we" when referring to xax as a business.

Her live today was riveting. Basically saying the UK is too focused on buying houses and why should they rush when everywhere else in the world rent... no, they buy. We rent as our housing market is extortionate deposits. Apparently they had plans this year with dates but it's all been pushed back... buying a house or marriage??

I do feel for every person struggling emotionally and financially at the moment, but I still cant stand her son stories like we are all to sympathise when people are in the same (or worse) boat!
she says this because she has no option but to rent, she always turns a circumstance into an excuse for why she does things or why she can’t do things so that it suits her and doesn’t make her look any less of an individual. She basically is bigging up renting because she’s desperate to have her own home, that’s not a flat, that has a nice garden, is probably dreaming of a detached with sash windows and 4 bedrooms...and she probably feels a bit embarrassed by not having this because she’s a 30 something and feels she should be further along with her life than she actually is

Reactions: 6
She’s posted on IG about sweets with the ad/gifted tag but in the same breath simpering about how she’s supporting a small business and will be ordering another box soon?? So did you buy it or was it gifted??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s posted on IG about sweets with the ad/gifted tag but in the same breath simpering about how she’s supporting a small business and will be ordering another box soon?? So did you buy it or was it gifted??
I came here to ask the same thing! Supporting them by taking free sweets. How selfless..

She was going about how renting was good because of how she travels so much for work and therefore renting is better. If she was so free to move, why has she been in this flat for 3 years?!

I agree with whoever said she pays herself in advance. She's living in 2019 money but I think that's for like rent and basics and then she uses the month to month money for expenses. No doubt she will be getting help from her mum and dad.

It's utter shite about renting being a good option. Why pay someone else's mortgage when you can pay your own.

Reactions: 4
When she was talking in her vlog about how much less of an income and how worrying it is yadda yadda I honestly just thought: why didn’t you cancel Mexico then? The corona virus had hit Europe badly by then so it would have been easy to cancel. If it were me I’d rather the thousands and thousands of pounds be in my bank account for any potential scenarios over the coming months.

Reactions: 3
When she was talking in her vlog about how much less of an income and how worrying it is yadda yadda I honestly just thought: why didn’t you cancel Mexico then? The corona virus had hit Europe badly by then so it would have been easy to cancel. If it were me I’d rather the thousands and thousands of pounds be in my bank account for any potential scenarios over the coming months.
I think she would have lost her money by then for the holiday, you are only covered by your insurance if the country of destination is put in lockdown after you book (I think) and even in most cases, a claim probably wouldn’t be looked at favourably

There's absolutely nothing wrong with renting if that's what they can afford best. But claiming that renting is generally better is absurd. Why is she always twisting things to tell some sort of bullshit story? It's no secret she doesn't have a great income. She's admitted as much herself, and even if she didn't, her viewers are not blind. So why doesn't she just say, social media is what I want to do, so I accept a lower income and the things that come with that. But no, instead she come up with some narrative in which what she does is the best option anyway and everybody else is blinded by whatever. Like those pesky business award folks who actually dared to focus on the business side of business when choosing their winner. People are so small-minded. Some of them might even think social media is about social exchange when really, let's face it, it is all about receiving free stuff and lecturing strangers from your couch.

Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20200402-085639_Instagram.jpg
She has posted this. Someone recommending her nail business. This person has over 8k followers herself but its "not an ad". Maybe you didnt get a freebie or any financial gain from it but, I do suspect Amelia perhaps asked for a little mention, just to "help a small business". The person also mentioned that, obviously, there are free tutorials on youtube but paying £10 is a great way to help this business. Funny, the free YouTube videos is what we've repeatedly mentioned here! Does she really think we'll believe she has nothing to do with that post 🙄

Reactions: 5
I clicked on the girls profile.. she describes herself as ‘mid size’. If I was her I would be slightly offended by Amelia describing her average size 12 body as mid size as well. Especially with all the recent back breaking poses to make herself look slimmer.

Reactions: 2
There's absolutely nothing wrong with renting if that's what they can afford best. But claiming that renting is generally better is absurd. Why is she always twisting things to tell some sort of bullshit story? It's no secret she doesn't have a great income. She's admitted as much herself, and even if she didn't, her viewers are not blind. So why doesn't she just say, social media is what I want to do, so I accept a lower income and the things that come with that. But no, instead she come up with some narrative in which what she does is the best option anyway and everybody else is blinded by whatever. Like those pesky business award folks who actually dared to focus on the business side of business when choosing their winner. People are so small-minded. Some of them might even think social media is about social exchange when really, let's face it, it is all about receiving free stuff and lecturing strangers from your couch.
Totally agree with all of this. Amelia would be SO much better if she was honest instead of twisting everything to make it fit her “girl boss” narrative. I personally don’t care that she rents and I don’t care about all the reasons she hasn’t bought a house, it doesn’t matter. She doesn’t need to mention it, let alone make fake excuses for it!

I clicked on the girls profile.. she describes herself as ‘mid size’. If I was her I would be slightly offended by Amelia describing her average size 12 body as mid size as well. Especially with all the recent back breaking poses to make herself look slimmer.
I also clicked on this girls profile because when I read her post I thought it was Amelia! I genuinely thought she might have created a fake account to big herself up 😂 since the girl seems legit, I think maybe Amelia wrote the praise for her to post!?

Reactions: 2
The cornavirus pandemic has just highlighted how self centred the woman is! She cannot see a thing from others point of view! Imagine amelia, just imagine if you had to go out and work in this!! Instead of moaning about boredom, see it from another view!! Selfish, money grabbing cow, and as for trying to flog the nail course.....how about you volunteer in your community instead? Oh because you wont get any readies from that will you?? Theres more important tit going on, get your head put of your arse and realise!!

Reactions: 13
I’m not being funny but she’s moaned about her income being slashed but doesn’t seem to have stopped her spending all that much

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.