Xameliax #4 respect my boundaries for my protection, let me tell you bout my water infection!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the video....she says she's staying at home because she's not a key worker?!?! Ummm....when did you ever really leave the house for work before?!

She's now encouraging all of us go watch her videos cos she needs money?! And will also be daily vlogging more for the money.....I love how 3 weeks ago she was like NOPE and now she's all over it again. Whoever said this is her millionth comeback is so true!
#desperate

Reactions: 1
He was in her bumble group. This is 2 vlogs after the vlogs after the break up vlog so she literally waited less than a fortnight before pouncing on her next victim. desperate to say the least.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
No gusto?! How on earth is she going to cope having to buy your own groceries!

Also "girl boss in real life, girl boss in the game"

HAHAHAHA her life is a game ... of Jumanji! The woman is a Trainwreck

• Haha
In the states key workers are called essential. So to say she’s not essential sounds so much harsher and truer than key worker. Hey xax you’re not essential!

Does she ever do any work?! At least bloody get dressed you lazy slob.
She put in her video that she thought influencers would get more work as everyone would be at home and watching more YouTube etc. Do we think she thought when she was in Mexico that Coronavirus would actually benefit her and now she's home she's realised that's far from the case?!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She put in her video that she thought influencers would get more work as everyone would be at home and watching more YouTube etc. Do we think she thought when she was in Mexico that Coronavirus would actually benefit her and now she's home she's realised that's far from the case?!
Wow! I think you nailed it. She was posting like nothing serious was going on. Not a care in the world. Very tone deaf.

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand these videos .. surely if you own gel polish then you already know how to do your own gel nails and how to remove them? Or your a professional nail artist so again wouldn’t need amelias help.

Wouldn’t it make more sense to do videos with normal nail varnish?

Attachments

I don’t understand these videos .. surely if you own gel polish then you already know how to do your own gel nails and how to remove them? Or your a professional nail artist so again wouldn’t need amelias help.

Wouldn’t it make more sense to do videos with normal nail varnish?
Clutching at straws

Reactions: 3
I’d love to know how many people have signed up. If anyone. It’ll just be the sympathy vote followers.

Reactions: 1
Just watched her new vlog..I almost feel for her a little bit because I genuinely think that due to her poor lack of planning, she is truly up tit creek without a paddle in terms of making any money. However I think shes definitely the kind to either squirrel or have a buffer that she doesn't want to let on. Also she must question how much of a "girl boss" she is if she's spouting that she's made this her career for 10 years and at the start of the second week of isolation, shes already panicking. Maybe when she next applies for a business award, this experience will emphasize how important making money is to be qualified as a business.

Her companies House accounts in April will be fun

Chris is probs going to be paying for a lot more stuff now. (More so than usual I guess)

Reactions: 5
Just watched her new vlog..I almost feel for her a little bit because I genuinely think that due to her poor lack of planning, she is truly up tit creek without a paddle in terms of making any money. However I think shes definitely the kind to either squirrel or have a buffer that she doesn't want to let on. Also she must question how much of a "girl boss" she is if she's spouting that she's made this her career for 10 years and at the start of the second week of isolation, shes already panicking. Maybe when she next applies for a business award, this experience will emphasize how important making money is to be qualified as a business.

Her companies House accounts in April will be fun

Chris is probs going to be paying for a lot more stuff now. (More so than usual I guess)
Even more so up tit creek as I dont think she can get the 80% pay as she set herself up as a limited company instead of a sole trader 🤦🏼‍♀️

Well, I don't remember when, but at some point she has said that she pays herself salary with a one year delay so at the moment she is spending the money she earned in 2019. If that was true, she would not be in so big of a mess, however I think that it is time for her to start looking for a real job (when the current emergency is over, of course), because next year she will not have anything to pay herself.

She probably didn't make much in 2019 though, did she - after all, that was the year where she drastically shortened her video supply to "protect her happy", constantly reprimanded viewers and saw a big dip in views and patreons. I am guessing she thought things would pick up again with the nail thing this year, but clearly they did not (and Corona is but part of the reason why), I think she is getting worried. Rightly so, might I add. What does Chris do? Is he impacted by the crisis?

Reactions: 2
Second isolation vlog in three days? Desperate times for Amelia here.

I wonder if Chris is employed by team GB or if he’s self employed. He’s going to be picking up the tab for this drop in work for her isn’t he?

Caught the last 15 minutes where she basically said her and Chris wanted to buy a house this year but now probably won't be doing that.

So she clearly has savings put aside for a deposit then or else he was putting in the majority.

She also didn't go outside yesterday so is going out now....poor Toby.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.