Xameliax #4 respect my boundaries for my protection, let me tell you bout my water infection!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she received another 'ad gifted' pamper package today. Anyone else notice the strategic placement of one of the items and she kept moving it to cover up whatever else was written on the rest of the enclosed 'be sure to tag us' paper.
Would love to know what it says!
Screenshot_20200327-235517_Instagram.jpg
Bottom left, does it say something like "your stay with us..."?

Would love to know what it says!
View attachment 100638
Bottom left, does it say something like "your stay with us..."?
I think it’s something about sharing your routine and tagging us... then probably something about a fee or whatever they’ll give her in return for that content. that’s probably what she’s covered up

Reactions: 1
Who the hell asked for a vlog? I need the numbers.

So now she has realised she has nothing coming in she will be turfing out shite vlogs that no one asked for & no one wants to see. Talk about desperate.

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20200328-112726_Instagram.jpg
Saint Amelia. Maybe try helping royal mail workers by not ordering unnecessary parcels. I'd say they're stretched enough.

Reactions: 7
Who the hell asked for a vlog? I need the numbers.

So now she has realised she has nothing coming in she will be turfing out shite vlogs that no one asked for & no one wants to see. Talk about desperate.
Maybe it was Chris as a suggestion for the lazy toad to bring in even just a little bit of cash to the house instead of fully sponging off him?

I wish she’d stop saying she’s not going to vlog anymore. Okay but you are Amelia. This must be the millionth comeback you’ve made!

Reactions: 6
OH MY GOD I’ve just watched this latest vlog and gee whizz its a good’un

the moaning that the pesky little devil Chris just pulled everything out of the cupboard

then the filming him working hard while sniggering without him noticing he’s being filmed

then she actually goes in to the kitchen (she’s finally helping, I thought!!) and bosses him about some more telling him how to do the lunchboxes

THEN after all that hard work she’s so pleased with him that she lets him cook the dinner and sods off for a bath!!!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Makes you wonder why on earth he’s with her!! But then you also have to think what normal bloke moves in a few a week weeks of dating. Either had no place to stay or he is just as desperate for a companion as she is.
Also why has she curled her hair and done a full face of make up?

Reactions: 9
Skimmed it and nope. It’s 23 minutes long and she witches for the first 8 and a half minutes. She says some tit about how Gousto is no longer taking orders and she doesn’t know how they’ll survive without it. Didn’t listen to any of the long talky bits. Just no.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Skimmed it and nope. It’s 23 minutes long and she witches for the first 8 and a half minutes. She says some tit about how Gousto is no longer taking orders and she doesn’t know how they’ll survive without it. Didn’t listen to any of the long talky bits. Just no.
Hahahaha omg are you JOKING?!? I haven't had a chance to watch yet. She's slagging off a company she's basically been living off for the past 6 months or so?!? Amazing. Classic Amelia.

Also I see she keeps moaning about self isolation. This is literally her life so I don't see what's different?! She's just in a bad mood cos she's been dropped by everyone as no one wants to fork out on terrible content during this time.

Reactions: 4
So £10 to join the little nail art group and then an extra £2 per video tutorial. LOL!!!!!

People 👏🏻 do 👏🏻 tutorials 👏🏻 for 👏🏻 free 👏🏻 on 👏🏻 YouTube 👏🏻 everyday 👏🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Makes you wonder why on earth he’s with her!! But then you also have to think what normal bloke moves in a few a week weeks of dating. Either had no place to stay or he is just as desperate for a companion as she is.
True however werent they friends before they started dating... so I'm guessing there was some friends with benefits arrangement before she 'found herself' again after being heart broken - again 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
He moved in because the mates he was living with moved back to Scotland so he had to find somewhere else to stay. She said on a practical level, it helped with the bills. Dead romantic. In fairness, its lasted longer than I thought it would 😂 imagine living with her. Hes a bloody saint!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wait I thought it was £10 overall - didn’t she say something like it worked out at £3.30 per workshop? Has that now changed? Ffs

Reactions: 1
So £10 to join the little nail art group and then an extra £2 per video tutorial. LOL!!!!!

People 👏🏻 do 👏🏻 tutorials 👏🏻 for 👏🏻 free 👏🏻 on 👏🏻 YouTube 👏🏻 everyday 👏🏻
Okay okay I’m here to say I read it wrong 🙈 - she’s doing 5 tutorials for the £10, so they’re £2 each. I read it as it was £2 on top of the £10. Still mad to pay for it but not as bad as I read it as!

Reactions: 3
True however werent they friends before they started dating... so I'm guessing there was some friends with benefits arrangement before she 'found herself' again after being heart broken - again 🤦🏼‍♀️
I doubt there were any benefits. I can’t imagine her being any good in the bedroom, she just, she just ...well....let’s just say she doesn’t seem the type!

Just watched the video....she says she's staying at home because she's not a key worker?!?! Ummm....when did you ever really leave the house for work before?!

She's now encouraging all of us go watch her videos cos she needs money?! And will also be daily vlogging more for the money.....I love how 3 weeks ago she was like NOPE and now she's all over it again. Whoever said this is her millionth comeback is so true!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her last fella broke up with her on Halloween and she had chris moved in by the middle of Feb so she must have been friends with him while with the last guy (david?) then immediately promoted him to boyfriend when the last guy ditched her.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.